Our Favorite Christmas Sentiments This Year

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Our Favorite Christmas Sentiments This Year

Charlotte Lindmeier

Thank you to all who shared this week.  Our winner this week is Connie Douglas.

Our question this week was:
What was your favorite sentiment for Christmas this year?
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Itty Bitty Christmas
My favorite sentiment is simply Merry Christmas,  However, I particularly like the script font of the Merry Christmas sentiment from the October Paper Pumpkin kit.  I can't tell you how many times I used that particular stamp, but it was a LOT! 
“Maybe Christmas Means A Little Bit More!
“Warm Wishes From Our Home to Yours” from Poinsettia Petals. We live in Hawai’i, and I loved using that on cards sent to family who are living in snow storms! Plus, it’s a nice sentiment.
"Christmas Blessings to You & Yours" from the 'Wrapped in Christmas' stamp set. 
I have many favourites, but the one I used the most this year was;
Friends & Family are the truest gifts of Christmas from the Wrapped In Christmas stamp set.
My favorite sentiment this year comes from the Joy of Sharing  inclusive card kit.  It says:
Wishing you a season filled with the special warmth of friendship, the precious joy of sharing & the wonderful blessings of happiness.
I put this on almost every one of my 160 cards this year.  It's beautiful
My favorite sentiment is from Curvy Christmas  -  May your days be merry and bright. Love the message and the scripty font.
The greeting from Curvy Christmas is one of my favorite ones but I really have used the verse from the Joy of Sharing card kit and the Merry Christmas from that kit the most. I love the font of those greetings.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week