Our Business New Year's Resolutions

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Our Business New Year's Resolutions

Charlotte Lindmeier
At the end of the year it is good to look at how your business is doing. We have to figure out what we have to change to make our business better. Thanks to the demonstrators that shared their ideas this week. Sharing is what makes SUDSOL so great. Our winner this week is Denise Foor.

Our question this week was:
What is your business New Year’s resolution?
To be more connected with my customers through social media. 
I plan to start a blog this year and do video projects.  Hoping to build my customer base.
Mine is to do my financial work every.single.month. So I don’t have to scramble at years end
Mine is to do a technique or fancy fold project on Sunday afternoons….something different, fun or new to me.
Mine is to spend more time learning new techniques. I need to step out of my comfort zone more.
Work at getting more customers and try to sell items I’ve made.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: Our Business New Year's Resolutions

Denise Foor

Thanks heaps.

Denise

Denise Foor
Stampin’ Up! Manager, Creative Coach

Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops
Blog:          
www.denisefoor.blogspot.com

You Tube:   www.youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA
Etsy Store:  
www.etsy.com/shop/denisefoor

Facebook:  www.facebook.com/denise.foorStudioPA

Pinterest:    www.pinterest.com/denise_foor/

From: ml+s1100894n51136h37@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n51136h37@.nabble]
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2020 12:32 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <dfoorstudiopa@>
Subject: SU!: Our Business New Year's Resolutions

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Our%20Business%20New%20Year's%20Resolutions

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

At the end of the year it is good to look at how your business is doing. We have to figure out what we have to change to make our business better. Thanks to the demonstrators that shared their ideas this week. Sharing is what makes SUDSOL so great. Our winner this week is Denise Foor.

Our question this week was:
What is your business New Year’s resolution?
To be more connected with my customers through social media.
I plan to start a blog this year and do video projects. Hoping to build my customer base.
Mine is to do my financial work every.single.month. So I don’t have to scramble at years end
Mine is to do a technique or fancy fold project on Sunday afternoons….something different, fun or new to me.
Mine is to spend more time learning new techniques. I need to step out of my comfort zone more.
Work at getting more customers and try to sell items I’ve made.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Our-Business-New-Year-s-Resolutions-tp51136.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h14@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Denise Foor Stampin’ Up! Manager & SU Independent Demo/Instructor Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops Shop SU online 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/denisefoor My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/ My email: dfoor@embarqmail.com Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!