Other sets I need prices for

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Other sets I need prices for

Marcy Walsh
Ok, The other sets I have not been able to find are Jooly Christmas, Endess Wishes and Cozy Critters. Any help in finding th price of these sets would be greatly appreciated.

Marcy
Marcy Walsh
Silver/Independent Demonstrator
Naples, FL
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Other sets I need prices for

Dana Gifford
Marcy Walsh wrote
Ok, The other sets I have not been able to find are Jooly Christmas, Endess Wishes and Cozy Critters. Any help in finding th price of these sets would be greatly appreciated.

Marcy
I was only able to find Endless Wishes.  It was $15.95.  Hope that helps!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Other sets I need prices for

Maria Pobre

Cozy Critters - $9.50
Jolly Christmas: clear mount - $23; wood mount - $33

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Oct 6, 2017, at 4:34 PM, SUDSOL [Dana Gifford] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38601h63@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

djg631@yahoo.com?subject=Re: Other sets I need prices for
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: djg631@yahoo.com

Marcy Walsh wrote

Marcy

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Dana Gifford, please change the email address to: djg631@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Other-sets-I-need-prices-for-tp38568p38601.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h6@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

My apologies. The Jolly Christmas prices were Canadian. The U.S. Pricing was $27 for wood, $19 for clear.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On Oct 6, 2017, at 5:26 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38603h25@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Other sets I need prices for
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Cozy Critters - $9.50

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On Oct 6, 2017, at 4:34 PM, SUDSOL [Dana Gifford] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38601h63@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: djg631@yahoo.com

Marcy Walsh wrote

Marcy

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Dana Gifford, please change the email address to: djg631@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Other-sets-I-need-prices-for-tp38568p38601.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Other-sets-I-need-prices-for-tp38568p38603.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

If you ever need other prices, SUDSOL has a file available just for that purpose. You can find the article and accompanying files here:

On Oct 6, 2017, at 5:34 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38604h56@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

My apologies. The Jolly Christmas prices were Canadian. The U.S. Pricing was $27 for wood, $19 for clear.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On Oct 6, 2017, at 5:26 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38603h25@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Cozy Critters - $9.50

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

Marcy Walsh wrote

Marcy

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Other-sets-I-need-prices-for-tp38568p38603.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Other-sets-I-need-prices-for-tp38568p38604.html