classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder

Jeanne Walsh
I need a favor.

If you own the new Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder would you please tell me if it fits through the current Big Shot? If it does and since it measures 4 1/2" x 6 1/4" which is the size of all the new and/or reconfigured embossing folders, it should put aside the angst I'm reading about with regard to the new embossing folders being compatible with the Big Shot.

Thank you!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder

Jeanne Moss

Yes.  It works perfectly with the blue plate!

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
270-307-1230
www.bluegrassstamper.com

On Apr 25, 2020, at 6:48 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Walsh] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n52839h50@.nabble> wrote:

I need a favor.

If you own the new Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder would you please tell me if it fits through the current Big Shot? If it does and since it measures 4 1/2" x 6 1/4" which is the size of all the new and/or reconfigured embossing folders, it should put aside the angst I'm reading about with regard to the new embossing folders being compatible with the Big Shot.

Thank you!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: createwithjeanne@gmail.com
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/Ornate-Floral-3D-Embossing-Folder-tp52839.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h15@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder

donnab07
In reply to this post by Jeanne Walsh

Yes, it does.  I just used it.

Donna

From: ml+s1100894n52839h51@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n52839h51@.nabble]
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2020 3:48 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder

I need a favor.

Thank you!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: createwithjeanne@gmail.com

If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h16@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Jeanne Walsh

I had no problem with it but it has to be lined up straight.  Also, awhile back they said that the new dies and embossing folders would work in the BS.  You may need to add a sham to the dies.  Also, I used the 3 D blue embossing plate with the embossing folder.  The folder was on the plateform, the folder, and then the 3D plate.
On April 25, 2020 at 6:48 PM "SUDSOL [Jeanne Walsh] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n52839h23@.nabble> wrote:

I need a favor.

Thank you!

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h88@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat