Ordering Paper Pumpkin with a Hostess Code

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Ordering Paper Pumpkin with a Hostess Code

grantj

I was just about to re-start my business after the death last year of my mother, when Covid-19 hit. I have not yet figured out Facebook live, or even videotaping any kind of a demo.

I did think that since almost all of the people I will be contacting to participate in a stamping event are new stampers, I would start with a Paper Pumpkin and/or Beginners Kit based on the Beginners Brochure. Since the Paper Pumpkin has everything needed – and videos to show you how to use it – I want start with that.

I have never used a Hostess Code, but I think I understand how it works. I just don’t know how to use it with a Paper Pumpkin subscription. Any step-by-step help you can give – on a third grade level – would be greatly appreciated.

Janice H. Grant

2136 Lindsay Road

Springfield, IL 62704

(217) 415-1860

Virus-free. www.avg.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Ordering Paper Pumpkin with a Hostess Code

Sue Erickson

Hi Janice,
The only way to use the hostess code is if your customers purchase a prepaid subscription which is ordered on a customer or workshop order. They can purchase a one month prepaid, a three month which will give them a $50 SAB item if purchased by March 31, a 6 month or a 12 month. If they order a prepaid subscription, they receive an email with a code they enter when they go to the paper pumpkin site to subscribe. Otherwise they go to www.paperpumpkin.com to subscribe and name you as their demonstrator. Hope this helps.

Sue Erickson

On Mar 24, 2020, at 5:29 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n52207h95@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Ordering%20Paper%20Pumpkin%20with%20a%20Hostess%20Code
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

I was just about to re-start my business after the death last year of my mother, when Covid-19 hit. I have not yet figured out Facebook live, or even videotaping any kind of a demo.

I did think that since almost all of the people I will be contacting to participate in a stamping event are new stampers, I would start with a Paper Pumpkin and/or Beginners Kit based on the Beginners Brochure. Since the Paper Pumpkin has everything needed – and videos to show you how to use it – I want start with that.

I have never used a Hostess Code, but I think I understand how it works. I just don’t know how to use it with a Paper Pumpkin subscription. Any step-by-step help you can give – on a third grade level – would be greatly appreciated.

Janice H. Grant

2136 Lindsay Road

Springfield, IL 62704

(217) 415-1860

Virus-free. www.avg.com
<a href="x-msg://5/#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2" width="1" height="1" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Ordering-Paper-Pumpkin-with-a-Hostess-Code-tp52207.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, ml+s1100894n2311h19@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.