Order notifications

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
23 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Order notifications

Barbara Stitt
On the 1st of August a customer placed an order and I was not notified.  When I discovered this I called Demo Support, but could not tell me why this happened.  She assured me this should not happen again.
I immediately send my customers a thank you Nd I only found this when checking the site for my order.
Tonight a very good customer sent me an email asking if I had been notified  of her order.  I had not.  She
Knows I always send a thank you.  This was almost $400.00 and I was not notified!  She entered my name
And she said it showed that she was shopping with Barbara.  Thank goodness for that! Has anyone else
Has this problem?

Anyone who searches my town does not get my name!  Many from surrounding towns and states, but not
Me.  I’ve been on the referral list for twenty years.  I’m beginning to think Stampin’ Up wants rid of us
Oldies!

Two customers have told me how much they dislike the new website.  One gave feedback.  The other said she will not use again.

Barbara Stitt
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Order notifications

Robin Messenheimer

I have had nothing but positive results. I’m sorry this is happening for you.

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 6, 2020, at 19:12, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54845h64@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Order notifications
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

On the 1st of August a customer placed an order and I was not notified.  When I discovered this I called Demo Support, but could not tell me why this happened.  She assured me this should not happen again.
I immediately send my customers a thank you Nd I only found this when checking the site for my order.
Tonight a very good customer sent me an email asking if I had been notified  of her order.  I had not.  She
Knows I always send a thank you.  This was almost $400.00 and I was not notified!  She entered my name
And she said it showed that she was shopping with Barbara.  Thank goodness for that! Has anyone else
Has this problem?

Anyone who searches my town does not get my name!  Many from surrounding towns and states, but not
Me.  I’ve been on the referral list for twenty years.  I’m beginning to think Stampin’ Up wants rid of us
Oldies!

Two customers have told me how much they dislike the new website.  One gave feedback.  The other said she will not use again.

Barbara Stitt

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Order-notifications-tp54845.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj
In reply to this post by Barbara Stitt

Send this info to the sandbox.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On Aug 7, 2020, at 12:12 AM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54845h94@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@

Has this problem?

Oldies!

Barbara Stitt

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Order-notifications-tp54845.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Kelly Taranto

Blythe, so sorry this happened to you. I appreciate you raising this issue here because in the frenzy leading up to August 4 (new catalog, new store, so much to read through!) I didn't even think to "look for myself" on the SU's main page. I am listed, but when I try to click on the website underneath my name, the link sends me to an error page saying the page cannot be found. We were likely supposed to do something....I honestly couldn't keep track of all the news coming out about the new Online Store and what that meant on the backend for links to DBWS pages.  Wanted to share here in case you all also find the same issue. I've contacted Demo Support to ask/let them know.

There is SO much change happening right now in all parts of our worlds with work, schools, how we connect with friends and family, etc, that changes to things like our good 'ole Stampin Up are harder to bear, I feel.  I keep reminding myself to breathe and remember this too shall pass. Sending you virtual hugs Blythe...it is a LOT. 

Kelly

On Fri, Aug 7, 2020 at 6:27 AM SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n54847h53@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re:+SU!:+Order+notifications
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Send this info to the sandbox.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On Aug 7, 2020, at 12:12 AM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54845h94@.nabble> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@...?subject=Order notifications
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@

On the 1st of August a customer placed an order and I was not notified.  When I discovered this I called Demo Support, but could not tell me why this happened.  She assured me this should not happen again.
Tonight a very good customer sent me an email asking if I had been notified  of her order.  I had not.  She
Knows I always send a thank you.  This was almost $400.00 and I was not notified!  She entered my name
And she said it showed that she was shopping with Barbara.  Thank goodness for that! Has anyone else
Has this problem?

Anyone who searches my town does not get my name!  Many from surrounding towns and states, but not
Me.  I’ve been on the referral list for twenty years.  I’m beginning to think Stampin’ Up wants rid of us
Oldies!

Two customers have told me how much they dislike the new website.  One gave feedback.  The other said she will not use again.

Barbara Stitt

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Order-notifications-tp54845p54847.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h89@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

Barbara, do you have DBWS?  

It’s my understanding that those with DBWS are the only ones who come up in a search by location.  

But, they should be able to find you if they search for you specifically by name.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Aug 7, 2020, at 1:12 AM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54845h36@.nabble> wrote:

Has this problem?

Oldies!

Barbara Stitt

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Holly Krautkremer

In case anyone missed it this was the update posted on Aug. 5 from Stampin' Up! Also anything that happens with your orders or etc. contact demo support right away as there could be bugs still that they don't know about.

August 5 Update

North America Online Store Launch Update

We experienced some issues with the launch of the new North America online store yesterday. As much as we worked to prepare and anticipate potential issues, any launch of this scale is bound to have some challenges. We’ve been monitoring several channels for feedback, and want to acknowledge and update you on some of the issues we’ve seen and worked to correct.

Demonstrator Customized Links

There was a window of time yesterday (about an hour) where demonstrator customized links were not functioning correctly in terms of associating the demonstrator to an order placed. We’ve identified a small number of orders placed during that window of time that had a demonstrator auto-assigned. Demonstrator Support is reaching out to the customers who placed those orders to ask if this was their intention, or if they would like to attribute their order to a specific demonstrator. Also, the order of entry fields within the link generator tool was incorrect for a short time, which led to some confusion in the process of creating a customized link. We have corrected both of these issues.

Items Not Displayed in Order History, Order Details, or Order Receipt (PDF)

All order information was recorded correctly by our systems, but there was a display issue (i.e., the information recorded was not being served up correctly for viewing). This problem was unique to the North America launch—we didn’t experience this same issue during the other market launches. This has been resolved and you should now be able to see items listed in order history, order details during checkout, and on the order receipt after an order is placed.

Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine Visible to Customers

There was a short window where the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine was orderable by customers on the new store. A few online store orders were placed that included this item during the brief window of time it was available, and we are in the process of addressing these orders.

Discover Card Showing as Visa Card

Discover credit cards entered as a payment option are being visually identified as a Visa Card. This is a cosmetic error and is not causing any problems with payment processing. We are working to resolve this issue.

Search Queries for Item Codes Not Producing Intended Search Results

We are working to resolve an issue with the website search function, where unintended or confusing results are produced for some item numbers or names. We’ve also seen some confusion about the location of the search function. It can be accessed by clicking the magnifying glass icon in the top-right area of the store (next to the heart icon). Or you can search for specific products by item number through this URL logic (depending on your market):

Replace the XXXXXX with the item number you are searching. For example: www.stampinup.com/search/138995

Customized Link Generator Tool Not Working from DBWS

Access to the customized link generator tool was not working for a brief time yesterday. This issue has been resolved.

Display Issues

The new online store is a responsive design, which is to say that it has been created to serve a multitude of display criteria across a huge spectrum of devices—but there are still a small number of screen proportions and display settings for which the site won’t appear perfectly. If you or someone you know is experiencing a problem with elements not showing on their device, please try “pinching” the screen on mobile devices to resize the image, or turn the device to display as landscape (providing a wider view). If neither of these efforts work, please consider submitting the issue through the feedback function on the site.

Holly

On Fri, Aug 7, 2020 at 12:12 AM SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n54845h88@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Order+notifications
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

On the 1st of August a customer placed an order and I was not notified.  When I discovered this I called Demo Support, but could not tell me why this happened.  She assured me this should not happen again.
Tonight a very good customer sent me an email asking if I had been notified  of her order.  I had not.  She
Knows I always send a thank you.  This was almost $400.00 and I was not notified!  She entered my name
And she said it showed that she was shopping with Barbara.  Thank goodness for that! Has anyone else
Has this problem?

Anyone who searches my town does not get my name!  Many from surrounding towns and states, but not
Me.  I’ve been on the referral list for twenty years.  I’m beginning to think Stampin’ Up wants rid of us
Oldies!

Two customers have told me how much they dislike the new website.  One gave feedback.  The other said she will not use again.

Barbara Stitt

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h86@n7.nabble.com
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and Creative Coach
Holly Krautkremer
My Blog http://rubberredneck.typepad.com
Shop with me! ShopRubberRedneck.com
Join My Team HERE
My Etsy Store HERE
The Rubber Redneck STAMPede On-line Class Visit HERE!
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss

I dropped my DBWS as it was such a mess and could get no help after
Multiple calls and promises of return calls.  I’ve been on the referral 
List for twenty years.  Should not have to pay $12.95 a month to get
Referrals.  The only ones I had gotten recently were spam.  But
Recently was told someone had called Stampin’ Up and was not
Given my name, but name of someone in another town.  She called
The local Close to my Heart demo and is doing business with her and
No longer interested in SU.  Customer last night told me she found by 
searching My name.  She placed an order on Tue and SU never noticed me.
She had a terrible time ordering.  She ended up with duplicates that she
Did not order.  Had I seen her order  I would have questioned.  She’s
Upset and going to call them.  She is one of my best customers and I
Am afraid we are going to lose her over this.  She is very computer savvy 
And not at all happy with the new site!

Thanks for listening.  I hope that SU can straighten out these bugs or it
Is going to cost them many customers and demos.

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 7, 2020, at 7:52 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54849h65@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: Order notifications
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Barbara, do you have DBWS?  

It’s my understanding that those with DBWS are the only ones who come up in a search by location.  

But, they should be able to find you if they search for you specifically by name.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Aug 7, 2020, at 1:12 AM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54845h36@.nabble> wrote:

Has this problem?

Oldies!

Barbara Stitt

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Order-notifications-tp54845p54849.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt
In reply to this post by Holly Krautkremer

Thank you Holly.  Yes, I missed that!  I usually check for info everyday,
But have not because of things.  This was very helpful.  Thank you!

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 7, 2020, at 8:10 AM, SUDSOL [Holly Krautkremer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54850h96@.nabble> wrote:

rubberredneck@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Order notifications
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rubberredneck@

In case anyone missed it this was the update posted on Aug. 5 from Stampin' Up! Also anything that happens with your orders or etc. contact demo support right away as there could be bugs still that they don't know about.

August 5 Update

North America Online Store Launch Update

We experienced some issues with the launch of the new North America online store yesterday. As much as we worked to prepare and anticipate potential issues, any launch of this scale is bound to have some challenges. We’ve been monitoring several channels for feedback, and want to acknowledge and update you on some of the issues we’ve seen and worked to correct.

Demonstrator Customized Links

There was a window of time yesterday (about an hour) where demonstrator customized links were not functioning correctly in terms of associating the demonstrator to an order placed. We’ve identified a small number of orders placed during that window of time that had a demonstrator auto-assigned. Demonstrator Support is reaching out to the customers who placed those orders to ask if this was their intention, or if they would like to attribute their order to a specific demonstrator. Also, the order of entry fields within the link generator tool was incorrect for a short time, which led to some confusion in the process of creating a customized link. We have corrected both of these issues.

Items Not Displayed in Order History, Order Details, or Order Receipt (PDF)

All order information was recorded correctly by our systems, but there was a display issue (i.e., the information recorded was not being served up correctly for viewing). This problem was unique to the North America launch—we didn’t experience this same issue during the other market launches. This has been resolved and you should now be able to see items listed in order history, order details during checkout, and on the order receipt after an order is placed.

Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine Visible to Customers

There was a short window where the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine was orderable by customers on the new store. A few online store orders were placed that included this item during the brief window of time it was available, and we are in the process of addressing these orders.

Discover Card Showing as Visa Card

Discover credit cards entered as a payment option are being visually identified as a Visa Card. This is a cosmetic error and is not causing any problems with payment processing. We are working to resolve this issue.

Search Queries for Item Codes Not Producing Intended Search Results

We are working to resolve an issue with the website search function, where unintended or confusing results are produced for some item numbers or names. We’ve also seen some confusion about the location of the search function. It can be accessed by clicking the magnifying glass icon in the top-right area of the store (next to the heart icon). Or you can search for specific products by item number through this URL logic (depending on your market):

Replace the XXXXXX with the item number you are searching. For example: www.stampinup.com/search/138995

Customized Link Generator Tool Not Working from DBWS

Access to the customized link generator tool was not working for a brief time yesterday. This issue has been resolved.

Display Issues

The new online store is a responsive design, which is to say that it has been created to serve a multitude of display criteria across a huge spectrum of devices—but there are still a small number of screen proportions and display settings for which the site won’t appear perfectly. If you or someone you know is experiencing a problem with elements not showing on their device, please try “pinching” the screen on mobile devices to resize the image, or turn the device to display as landscape (providing a wider view). If neither of these efforts work, please consider submitting the issue through the feedback function on the site.

Holly

On Fri, Aug 7, 2020 at 12:12 AM SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n54845h88@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

On the 1st of August a customer placed an order and I was not notified. When I discovered this I called Demo Support, but could not tell me why this happened. She assured me this should not happen again.
Tonight a very good customer sent me an email asking if I had been notified of her order. I had not. She
Knows I always send a thank you. This was almost $400.00 and I was not notified! She entered my name
And she said it showed that she was shopping with Barbara. Thank goodness for that! Has anyone else
Has this problem?

Anyone who searches my town does not get my name! Many from surrounding towns and states, but not
Me. I’ve been on the referral list for twenty years. I’m beginning to think Stampin’ Up wants rid of us
Oldies!

Two customers have told me how much they dislike the new website. One gave feedback. The other said she will not use again.

Barbara Stitt

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h86@n7.nabble.com
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and Creative Coach
Holly Krautkremer
My Blog http://rubberredneck.typepad.com
Shop with me! ShopRubberRedneck.com
Join My Team HERE
My Etsy Store HERE
The Rubber Redneck STAMPede On-line Class Visit HERE!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Holly Krautkremer, please change the email address to: rubberredneck@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Order-notifications-tp54845p54850.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla

Barbara I've been with SU! Since 2000 and dint feel like they are trying to get rid of me. But I do not like emails the send out and product choices they have made over the last few years. But that's only because my tastes are like shell's not her daughters. 

I have had a 4 people order already using the dbws and I love the new email we get and they get as a customer.  

Love the new dbws. The images are much larger to view.  If you do t like hovering over a topic and choose though a drop down window then you will not like the new dbws. 

Its a matter of choose. Its not right or wrong if you don't like the new. 

Good luck. Sorry to hear about the problems you've been having. 

Scary if customers don't mention they ordered you wouldn't know they ordered. 

I send a thank you email for every order I receive too. 

On Fri, Aug 7, 2020, 1:12 AM SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n54845h11@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Has this problem?

Oldies!

Barbara Stitt

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla

Oops I know choice, chose and choose but doing more then on thing while trying from cp. Yikes. Lol

On Fri, Aug 7, 2020, 11:12 AM SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n54856h52@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
StampWithLois@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Order+notifications
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: StampWithLois@gmail.com

Barbara I've been with SU! Since 2000 and dint feel like they are trying to get rid of me. But I do not like emails the send out and product choices they have made over the last few years. But that's only because my tastes are like shell's not her daughters.

I have had a 4 people order already using the dbws and I love the new email we get and they get as a customer.

Love the new dbws. The images are much larger to view. If you do t like hovering over a topic and choose though a drop down window then you will not like the new dbws.

On Fri, Aug 7, 2020, 1:12 AM SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n54845h11@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Tnstampingranny@...?subject=Order+notifications

On the 1st of August a customer placed an order and I was not notified. When I discovered this I called Demo Support, but could not tell me why this happened. She assured me this should not happen again.
Tonight a very good customer sent me an email asking if I had been notified of her order. I had not. She
Knows I always send a thank you. This was almost $400.00 and I was not notified! She entered my name
And she said it showed that she was shopping with Barbara. Thank goodness for that! Has anyone else
Has this problem?

Anyone who searches my town does not get my name! Many from surrounding towns and states, but not
Me. I’ve been on the referral list for twenty years. I’m beginning to think Stampin’ Up wants rid of us
Oldies!

Two customers have told me how much they dislike the new website. One gave feedback. The other said she will not use again.

Barbara Stitt

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: StampWithLois@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Order-notifications-tp54845p54856.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt
In reply to this post by Lois Folla

Thanks Lois!  

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 7, 2020, at 11:12 AM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54856h82@.nabble> wrote:

StampWithLois@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Order notifications
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: StampWithLois@

Love the new dbws. The images are much larger to view. If you do t like hovering over a topic and choose though a drop down window then you will not like the new dbws.

On Fri, Aug 7, 2020, 1:12 AM SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n54845h11@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Has this problem?

Oldies!

Barbara Stitt

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: StampWithLois@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Order-notifications-tp54845p54856.html
Reply | Threaded
|

shelly peck
In reply to this post by Robin Messenheimer

I have been notified. I did have a customer say she hates the new site. She said, " I only use the product numbers for what I needed. The items I wanted I said forget it. This new site is very frustrating. I hate it."

I tried going on it and I agree. If you barely move your mouse you end up out of what you were looking at. Not good.

Shelly Peck
Independent Stampin'Up! Demonstrator
(909) 520-7244
email: juststampit4fun@gmail.com

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 11:30 PM SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n54846h71@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
rmessenheimer@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Order+notifications
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@gmail.com

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 6, 2020, at 19:12, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n54845h64@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Has this problem?

Oldies!

Barbara Stitt

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Order-notifications-tp54845p54846.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

My customer with over $300.00 order called SU.  She explained she could not 
Order items she wanted but items were on that she did not want and multiple
Of dsp.  Told she could not change, but could cancel and place new order with
Them.  She agreed until they told her she would not receive refund for 35 days.
She questioned if she was going to have over $600.00 in changes - answer
YES until refund comes through in 35 days.  She cancelled order!  Probably
Have lost my best customer! She has been ordering from me for well over 
Ten years and substantial amounts each month!  I was afraid this would happen.  
Ten days for refund would have been acceptable. She said the fellow she spoke
With was very nice, but that’s all he could offer. The gal I spoke with earlier was
Also very nice.  It must be extremely difficult for them and especially doing this
Remotely!  Sad sad situation.  

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 7, 2020, at 1:23 PM, SUDSOL [shelly peck] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54859h75@.nabble> wrote:

juststampit4fun@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Order notifications
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: juststampit4fun@

I have been notified. I did have a customer say she hates the new site. She said, " I only use the product numbers for what I needed. The items I wanted I said forget it. This new site is very frustrating. I hate it."

I tried going on it and I agree. If you barely move your mouse you end up out of what you were looking at. Not good.

Shelly Peck
(909) 520-7244

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 11:30 PM SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n54846h71@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@gmail.com

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 6, 2020, at 19:12, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n54845h64@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Has this problem?

Oldies!

Barbara Stitt

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Order-notifications-tp54845p54846.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to shelly peck, please change the email address to: juststampit4fun@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Order-notifications-tp54845p54859.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Phyllis Strickland

I placed an online order to get products for kits for a zoom workshop.  I didn’t see sign in but thought I could do that at checkout so went ahead.   Several valid items were refused as invalid so I had to work around that by choosing them from search.   Then I went to checkout, Signed in, made sure my items were  There and was about to hit the submit Button when I noticed the amount was much higher than I expected.   Somehow when I signed in it doubled the number of everything I ordered.  I used the feedback button to report all this. 

Looks like all this was mentioned in the announcement after it happened to me.  But they were on the ball it wasn’t long after!

Phyllis Strickland
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 7, 2020, at 1:32 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54860h94@.nabble> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Order notifications

My customer with over $300.00 order called SU.  She explained she could not 
With was very nice, but that’s all he could offer. The gal I spoke with earlier was
Also very nice.  It must be extremely difficult for them and especially doing this

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 7, 2020, at 1:23 PM, SUDSOL [shelly peck] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54859h75@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: juststampit4fun@

Shelly Peck
(909) 520-7244

Sent from my iPad

Has this problem?

Oldies!

Barbara Stitt

If you want the reply to go ONLY to shelly peck, please change the email address to: juststampit4fun@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Order-notifications-tp54845p54859.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Order-notifications-tp54845p54860.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h27@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Phyllis Strickland

That is not acceptable!!  It is years and years since refunds take that long  Surely SU has some kind of work-around.  Could you ask to talk to a manager?  In my message about what happened to me I should have said I was using my iPhone which makes it much harder to see what was ordered.  I understand how that could have happened to her

On Aug 7, 2020, at 1:32 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54860h94@.nabble>

My customer with over $300.00 order called SU.  She explained she could not Order items she wanted but items were on that she did not want and multiple

Barbara Stitt
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

I do believe she uses an iPhone.  My customer in Denver said it was almost
Impossible to see and she did not order.  I think I will call SU and ask them 
About taking so long.  The number 35 in itself seems odd.  She said she just 
Cannot have $600 out of her checking at one time (debit card).  I totally
Understand that.  

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 7, 2020, at 1:56 PM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54862h68@.nabble> wrote:

pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re: SU!: Order notifications
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@

That is not acceptable!!  It is years and years since refunds take that long  Surely SU has some kind of work-around.  Could you ask to talk to a manager?  In my message about what happened to me I should have said I was using my iPhone which makes it much harder to see what was ordered.  I understand how that could have happened to her

On Aug 7, 2020, at 1:32 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54860h94@.nabble>

My customer with over $300.00 order called SU.  She explained she could not Order items she wanted but items were on that she did not want and multiple

Barbara Stitt

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Order-notifications-tp54845p54862.html
Reply | Threaded
|

shelly peck

There is no reason for 35 days . That is ridiculous.

Shelly Peck
(909) 520-7244

On Fri, Aug 7, 2020 at 10:32 AM SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n54860h5@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Order+notifications

My customer with over $300.00 order called SU.  She explained she could not 
Of dsp.  Told she could not change, but could cancel and place new order with
Them.  She agreed until they told her she would not receive refund for 35 days.
YES until refund comes through in 35 days.  She cancelled order!  Probably
Ten years and substantial amounts each month!  I was afraid this would happen.  
Also very nice.  It must be extremely difficult for them and especially doing this
Remotely!  Sad sad situation.  

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

juststampit4fun@...?subject=Re: SU!: Order notifications

Shelly Peck
(909) 520-7244

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 11:30 PM SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n54846h71@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
rmessenheimer@...?subject=Re:+SU!:+Order+notifications

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 6, 2020, at 19:12, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n54845h64@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Has this problem?

Oldies!

Barbara Stitt

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Order-notifications-tp54845p54860.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

I’m going to call.  Customer just called me again.  She’s now tied up for this 
Long and no supplies.  She’s really upset and I can understand and she also
Knows that sometimes things take a billing cycle to catch up.  But that is an
Odd amount.  I’m waiting until things settle a bit and then try to see what/if I
Can do to gain her confidence again.  

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 7, 2020, at 2:35 PM, SUDSOL [shelly peck] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54865h61@.nabble> wrote:

There is no reason for 35 days . That is ridiculous.

Shelly Peck
(909) 520-7244

On Fri, Aug 7, 2020 at 10:32 AM SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n54860h5@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

My customer with over $300.00 order called SU. She explained she could not
Of dsp. Told she could not change, but could cancel and place new order with
Them. She agreed until they told her she would not receive refund for 35 days.
YES until refund comes through in 35 days. She cancelled order! Probably
Ten years and substantial amounts each month! I was afraid this would happen.
Also very nice. It must be extremely difficult for them and especially doing this
Remotely! Sad sad situation.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

Shelly Peck
(909) 520-7244

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 11:30 PM SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n54846h71@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 6, 2020, at 19:12, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n54845h64@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Has this problem?

Oldies!

Barbara Stitt

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Order-notifications-tp54845p54865.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Update!

Barbara Stitt

I called Demo Support about the 35 days for refund.  Gal was shocked.
Said that was not correct.  It should be 3-5 business days.  Customer
Questioned him about that long, but obviously is a mistake.  Customer
Feels much better, but not reordering right now.  I feel better about this
Too.  DS has been in the phone constantly helping with the new website.
Guess it will just take some getting used to. 

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 7, 2020, at 2:46 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54867h23@.nabble> wrote:

Odd amount.  I’m waiting until things settle a bit and then try to see what/if I

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 7, 2020, at 2:35 PM, SUDSOL [shelly peck] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54865h61@.nabble> wrote:

Shelly Peck
(909) 520-7244

Also very nice. It must be extremely difficult for them and especially doing this

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

Shelly Peck
(909) 520-7244

Sent from my iPad

Has this problem?

Oldies!

Barbara Stitt

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Order-notifications-tp54845p54865.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Order-notifications-tp54845p54867.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Update!

Maria Pobre

Thanks for letting us know! That definitely sounds more like the Stampin’ Up! we all know!

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Aug 8, 2020, at 3:20 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54875h57@.nabble> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Update!

I called Demo Support about the 35 days for refund.  Gal was shocked.
Said that was not correct.  It should be 3-5 business days.  Customer
Questioned him about that long, but obviously is a mistake.  Customer
Feels much better, but not reordering right now.  I feel better about this
Too.  DS has been in the phone constantly helping with the new website.
Guess it will just take some getting used to. 

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 7, 2020, at 2:46 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54867h23@.nabble> wrote:

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

Shelly Peck
(909) 520-7244

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

Shelly Peck
(909) 520-7244

Sent from my iPad

Has this problem?

Oldies!

Barbara Stitt

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Order-notifications-tp54845p54867.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Order-notifications-tp54845p54875.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@.nabble