Oooooops!!!!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
21 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Oooooops!!!!

Charlotte Lindmeier
Well, I posted the wrong questions last week and skipped one sooooo...... You can post to either question and I'll fix it at the end of the week.  

How many home made Christmas cards did you receive?

OR.......

Please share a SU business resolution you have for the coming year.

So sorry.  Happy New Year Everyone!!!
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Oooooops!!!!

Beth Schreiber

24 hand crafted cards received this year.

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 2, 2019, at 2:02 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45889h34@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Oooooops!!!!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Well, I posted the wrong questions last week and skipped one sooooo...... You can post to either question and I'll fix it at the end of the week.  

OR.......

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Oooooops-tp45889.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h68@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Shelly Neely
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

Only 3 hand made cards received.

Shelly Neely

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45889h32@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <morten17@>
Sent: Wed, Jan 2, 2019 2:02 pm
Subject: SU!: Oooooops!!!!

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

OR.......

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Oooooops-tp45889.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h66@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Jennie Dietrich

No business related resolutions made (yet)

But for hand made cards, I received 3 so far.

Jennie Dietrich
Stampin'Up! Independent Demonstrator
http://www.pfunstampin.stampinup.net
pfun_stampin@sbcglobal.net
Mom

On Wednesday, January 2, 2019, 1:02:46 PM CST, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45889h91@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

OR.......

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@.nabble
Jennie Dietrich
Mom
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Oooooops!!!!

Denise Foor
In reply to this post by Shelly Neely

We received 9 handmade cards for Christmas.

Denise Foor
Stampin’ Up! Manager, Creative Coach

Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops

24 hour store:  www.denisefoor.stampinup.net
Blog:          
www.denisefoor.blogspot.com

You Tube:   www.youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA
Etsy Store:  
www.etsy.com/shop/denisefoor

Facebook:  www.facebook.com/denise.foorStudioPA

Pinterest:    www.pinterest.com/denise_foor/

From: ml+s1100894n45891h42@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n45891h42@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2019 3:17 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <dfoorstudiopa@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Oooooops!!!!

morten17@aol.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Oooooops!!!!

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: morten17@aol.com

Only 3 hand made cards received.

Shelly Neely

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45889h32@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <morten17@>
Sent: Wed, Jan 2, 2019 2:02 pm

OR.......

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h66@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Shelly Neely, please change the email address to: morten17@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Oooooops-tp45889p45891.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h14@n7.nabble.com

Denise Foor Stampin’ Up! Manager & SU Independent Demo/Instructor Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops Shop SU online 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/denisefoor My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/ My email: dfoor@embarqmail.com Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Oooooops!!!!

donnab07

We received 10 handmade cards this year, the most ever.  Loved each and every one.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n45889h1@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n45889h1@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, January 2, 2019 11:03 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

OR.......

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Dillon

Only 16!!  And I sent out 70 handmade cards!!  I'm sure that they loved them.....boo to the internet!!!!!
Sue

On Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 2:02 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n45889h16@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

OR.......

So sorry.  Happy New Year Everyone!!!
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h50@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Oooooops!!!!

grantj
Charlotte Lindmeier wrote

OR.......

Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

OR.......

I received one hand made card this year, from my upline. And her’s my new year’s resolution, which I stole from someone on  the Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators page on Facebook and, of course, can’t find her name.:

Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

I received 3 hand-stamped photo included Christmas cards and two other beautiful hand made cards.  And 9 photo mass produced cards without even a touch of ink/personal indication on them.  (May I say publicly that I really do NOT LIKE a processed card that has no hand written greeting in it.  Rude.  Impersonal.  Don’t bother.  One processed card did have a hand-written personalized note on it—she “got” my message and knows my feelings.  End of rant.)

~Blythe

On Jan 2, 2019, at 11:02 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45889h26@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

OR.......

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Oooooops!!!! Biz resolution

Blythe Klipple

My biz resolution is to actually SEND that hand written thank you card to each customer who has placed an order whether through me directly or online.

~Blythe

On Jan 2, 2019, at 11:02 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45889h26@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

OR.......

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Jennie Dietrich
In reply to this post by grantj

Hey... I resemble that resolution... I have bags and bags of unfinished projects.  I have bags of left over supplies from stamp camps and other events (home shows, etc.) that I did and never finished the cards.  With everything cut and nothing stamped.  It gets better... I don't have the "sample" with them, so I have to "guess" at what I did if I want to finish the cards, OR come up with something that will get close to using the ribbon that is precut and other accessories.

But I am willing to bet that there is more than just me in this same situation from this group.

Jennie Dietrich
Mom

On Wednesday, January 2, 2019, 8:52:19 PM CST, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45901h63@.nabble> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re: Oooooops!!!!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

OR.......

I received one hand made card this year, from my upline. And her’s my new year’s resolution, which I stole from someone on  the Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators page on Facebook and, of course, can’t find her name.:

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Oooooops-tp45889p45901.html
Jennie Dietrich
Mom
Reply | Threaded
|

Judi Carpenter

Oh, yeah!  I have quite a collection, too, Jennie!

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 1/3/2019 10:36:37 AM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n45904h21@.nabble writes:

pfun_stampin@sbcglobal.net?subject=Re: SU!: Oooooops!!!!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pfun_stampin@

Hey... I resemble that resolution... I have bags and bags of unfinished projects.  I have bags of left over supplies from stamp camps and other events (home shows, etc.) that I did and never finished the cards.  With everything cut and nothing stamped.  It gets better... I don't have the "sample" with them, so I have to "guess" at what I did if I want to finish the cards, OR come up with something that will get close to using the ribbon that is precut and other accessories.

But I am willing to bet that there is more than just me in this same situation from this group.

Jennie Dietrich
pfun_stampin@
Mom

On Wednesday, January 2, 2019, 8:52:19 PM CST, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n45901h63@.nabble > wrote:

revjanstamps@?subject=Re: Oooooops!!!!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

OR.......

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Oooooops-tp45889p45901.html
Jennie Dietrich
pfun_stampin@
Mom

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jennie Dietrich, please change the email address to: pfun_stampin@sbcglobal.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Oooooops-tp45889p45904.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h90@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Janet Smith
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

I agree about the mass produced, no message cards 😡😡😡😡. 
The ones that have the addresses imprinted by the company as well really turn me off even more. 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, January 3, 2019, 7:42 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45902h79@.nabble> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re: SU!: Oooooops!!!!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

I received 3 hand-stamped photo included Christmas cards and two other beautiful hand made cards.  And 9 photo mass produced cards without even a touch of ink/personal indication on them.  (May I say publicly that I really do NOT LIKE a processed card that has no hand written greeting in it.  Rude.  Impersonal.  Don’t bother.  One processed card did have a hand-written personalized note on it—she “got” my message and knows my feelings.  End of rant.)

~Blythe

On Jan 2, 2019, at 11:02 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n45889h26@.nabble > wrote:

clindmeier@?subject=Oooooops!!!!

OR.......

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Oooooops-tp45889p45902.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h10@.nabble

Janet
Janet Smith, Santa Rosa, CA
janetstamps@pacbell.net

SU! Web: http://www.stampinwithjanet.stampinup.net

Our 17 year old granddaughter Annika suffered a massive brain bleed on Oct. 8. Although she hasn't woken up yet, she's  home to continue her recovery with her family. To smooth the family's way, we're asking for your help! - See more at:

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/helping-annika-heal/119478
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt
In reply to this post by Judi Carpenter

Oh girls I had the same situation.  Left over kits, card pieces and parts and
Boxes of scraps.  Lots of stamps that were not SU.  Since I make cards for
The Card Ministry at Church, I am often asked “how do you do that”.  I have
Tried showing adults, but not many interested.  Then I was approached by 
A ten year old.  We then had a class just for the younger set.  Ten of them
Came and we have done several classes since then.  Each time I set up a
Table of free things for them to take home.  Tried to find things they could
Use that went along with what they learned.  Also encouraged them to each
Take a bag of scraps and use them.  They had SO much fun, the parents are
Happy they didn’t have to buy anything and I have made space!  Getting 
Ready to teach a pop up card in the near future.  They took home old catalogs
For ideas.  It’s hard to tell how many of these may become customers in the
Future or a recruit.  Meanwhile, the next generation is stamping and loving it!
I no longer feel guilty about leftovers sitting around waiting for me to use!  
Try this idea at Church, school or library.  My resolution:  Do more with the
Kids!

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 3, 2019, at 2:46 PM, SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45906h32@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

jcarpy02@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Oooooops!!!!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@aol.com

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

In a message dated 1/3/2019 10:36:37 AM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n45904h21@.nabble writes:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pfun_stampin@

Jennie Dietrich
pfun_stampin@
Mom

On Wednesday, January 2, 2019, 8:52:19 PM CST, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n45901h63@.nabble > wrote:

OR.......

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@
Jennie Dietrich
pfun_stampin@
Mom

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jennie Dietrich, please change the email address to: pfun_stampin@sbcglobal.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Oooooops-tp45889p45904.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Oooooops-tp45889p45906.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Love this idea!!!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Jan 4, 2019, at 12:41 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45914h66@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Oooooops!!!!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Oh girls I had the same situation.  Left over kits, card pieces and parts and
Boxes of scraps.  Lots of stamps that were not SU.  Since I make cards for
The Card Ministry at Church, I am often asked “how do you do that”.  I have
Tried showing adults, but not many interested.  Then I was approached by 
A ten year old.  We then had a class just for the younger set.  Ten of them
Came and we have done several classes since then.  Each time I set up a
Table of free things for them to take home.  Tried to find things they could
Use that went along with what they learned.  Also encouraged them to each
Take a bag of scraps and use them.  They had SO much fun, the parents are
Happy they didn’t have to buy anything and I have made space!  Getting 
Ready to teach a pop up card in the near future.  They took home old catalogs
For ideas.  It’s hard to tell how many of these may become customers in the
Future or a recruit.  Meanwhile, the next generation is stamping and loving it!
Try this idea at Church, school or library.  My resolution:  Do more with the
Kids!

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 3, 2019, at 2:46 PM, SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45906h32@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

jcarpy02@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Oooooops!!!!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@aol.com

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

Jennie Dietrich
pfun_stampin@
Mom

OR.......

Jennie Dietrich
pfun_stampin@
Mom

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Oooooops-tp45889p45906.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Oooooops-tp45889p45914.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Jennie Dietrich

Last year I pledged to use up more of my “leftovers” stash on cards and projects I am either selling or sending to those who won’t be buying the raw goos. I have been successful, but still have a lot. I like Barbara’s idea of using them with, and giving them to, children.

My “resolutions” this year is to continue using up my leftovers, instead of adding them to my stash, get my Paper Pumpkin Kits made, and get back to working my business.

Oh, and I only received 3 handmade Christmas cards this year. ☹️

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Jan 4, 2019, at 2:36 AM, SUDSOL [Jennie Dietrich] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45904h56@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pfun_stampin@sbcglobal.net

Jennie Dietrich
Mom

On Wednesday, January 2, 2019, 8:52:19 PM CST, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45901h63@.nabble> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re: Oooooops!!!!

OR.......

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
Jennie Dietrich
Mom

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Joan Norman
In reply to this post by Barbara Stitt

Great idea

On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 9:41 PM SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n45914h54@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Oooooops!!!!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Oh girls I had the same situation.  Left over kits, card pieces and parts and
Boxes of scraps.  Lots of stamps that were not SU.  Since I make cards for
The Card Ministry at Church, I am often asked “how do you do that”.  I have
Tried showing adults, but not many interested.  Then I was approached by 
A ten year old.  We then had a class just for the younger set.  Ten of them
Came and we have done several classes since then.  Each time I set up a
Table of free things for them to take home.  Tried to find things they could
Use that went along with what they learned.  Also encouraged them to each
Take a bag of scraps and use them.  They had SO much fun, the parents are
Happy they didn’t have to buy anything and I have made space!  Getting 
Ready to teach a pop up card in the near future.  They took home old catalogs
For ideas.  It’s hard to tell how many of these may become customers in the
Future or a recruit.  Meanwhile, the next generation is stamping and loving it!
Try this idea at Church, school or library.  My resolution:  Do more with the
Kids!

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 3, 2019, at 2:46 PM, SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n45906h32@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

jcarpy02@...?subject=Re: SU!: Oooooops!!!!

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

Jennie Dietrich
pfun_stampin@
Mom

OR.......

So sorry.  Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Jennie Dietrich
pfun_stampin@
Mom

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Oooooops-tp45889p45914.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h13@n7.nabble.com
--
Joan Norman
Stampin' Up! demonstrator
stampnjoan@gmail.com

Cell: 502-548-5886
Phone: 502-239-4475

Reply | Threaded
|

Jannette Santamarina

Hand made cards… just 2

resolution?? not yet!!

Jannette Santamarina
Loveland, Ohio

Stampin'Up! Independent Demonstrator

On Jan 2, 2019, at 2:02 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45889h85@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

OR.......

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h19@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Cathy Hansen
Well, I posted the wrong questions last week and skipped one sooooo...... You can post to either question and I'll fix it at the end of the week. How many home made Christmas cards did you receive? OR....... Please share a SU business resolution you have for the coming year. So sorry. Happy New Year Everyone!!!
Of the 11 cards I received, 6 were handmade. If I actually got off my lazy you-know-what and sent cards each year, I would receive more, right?! Cathy Hansen
Well, I posted the wrong questions last week and skipped one sooooo...... You can post to either question and I'll fix it at the end of the week. How many home made Christmas cards did you receive? OR....... Please share a SU business resolution you have for the coming year. So sorry. Happy New Year Everyone!!!