Online Parties

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Online Parties

Darla Olson
Hello everyone! I've been silent for a good while with our move across the country. We are mostly settled now. Hopefully, I can get some new business here in Colorado Springs. I also need to get back to being consistent with blogging. With all that said...tonight I held my Occasions & Sale-a-bration Online Launch Party. It was fairly well attended. It was a ton of work...but it was fun. Anyway, now that it is over, I thought that I would share my 2018 Occasions & Sale-a-bration Online Launch Party group with you. All I ask is that any questions or comments specific to holding the party are made privately to me and not in the group. Nice comments on the projects or the files are okay . You may download the free tutorials while you are there. Also, I would love to hear feedback, suggestions for improvement, etc. I can't claim to be a pro at this - but maybe it will help some of you...and maybe some of you can help me to get better! I was a little late showing up for my own party - mostly because the bottom of my tablet holder fell completely out and I got frustrated trying to put it back together. Murphy's law! ha ha! However, most of them were in a messenger group (I tried out that feature for the invites - it worked pretty good - I think. At least I had better attendence.) Or - maybe it was the weather! Here is the link to the group - I will approve people in the morning - it is bedtime here. https://www.facebook.com/groups/146660589329308/?source_id=68422477083 Thanks! Darla Olson
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Online Parties (Feedback, please!)

Darla Olson
For those of you who checked out my Online Launch - do you have any suggestions or feedback for me? Pretty please!

Also - thank you so much for honoring my request while checking things out.

Darla Olson

Darla Olson wrote
Hello everyone!

I've been silent for a good while with our move across the country. We are mostly settled now. Hopefully, I can get some new business here in Colorado Springs. I also need to get back to being consistent with blogging. With all that said...tonight I held my Occasions & Sale-a-bration Online Launch Party. It was fairly well attended. It was a ton of work...but it was fun.

Anyway, now that it is over, I thought that I would share my 2018 Occasions & Sale-a-bration Online Launch Party group with you. All I ask is that any questions or comments specific to holding the party are made privately to me and not in the group. Nice comments on the projects or the files are okay . You may download the free tutorials while you are there.

Also, I would love to hear feedback, suggestions for improvement, etc. I can't claim to be a pro at this - but maybe it will help some of you...and maybe some of you can help me to get better!

I was a little late showing up for my own party - mostly because the bottom of my tablet holder fell completely out and I got frustrated trying to put it back together. Murphy's law! ha ha! However, most of them were in a messenger group (I tried out that feature for the invites - it worked pretty good - I think. At least I had better attendence.) Or - maybe it was the weather!

Here is the link to the group - I will approve people in the morning - it is bedtime here.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/146660589329308/?source_id=68422477083

Thanks!

Darla Olson
Darla Olson wrote
Hello everyone!

I've been silent for a good while with our move across the country. We are mostly settled now. Hopefully, I can get some new business here in Colorado Springs. I also need to get back to being consistent with blogging. With all that said...tonight I held my Occasions & Sale-a-bration Online Launch Party. It was fairly well attended. It was a ton of work...but it was fun.

Anyway, now that it is over, I thought that I would share my 2018 Occasions & Sale-a-bration Online Launch Party group with you. All I ask is that any questions or comments specific to holding the party are made privately to me and not in the group. Nice comments on the projects or the files are okay . You may download the free tutorials while you are there.

Also, I would love to hear feedback, suggestions for improvement, etc. I can't claim to be a pro at this - but maybe it will help some of you...and maybe some of you can help me to get better!

I was a little late showing up for my own party - mostly because the bottom of my tablet holder fell completely out and I got frustrated trying to put it back together. Murphy's law! ha ha! However, most of them were in a messenger group (I tried out that feature for the invites - it worked pretty good - I think. At least I had better attendence.) Or - maybe it was the weather!

Here is the link to the group - I will approve people in the morning - it is bedtime here.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/146660589329308/?source_id=68422477083

Thanks!

Darla Olson