Online Extravaganza

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
16 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Online Extravaganza

Maria Pobre
Has anyone tried ordering the Gift Box Punch Board or the Card Kit ?Bundle in today's Doorbuster Set? They are not coming up as being on sale. :(

Happy Stamping~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Online Extravaganza

Maria Pobre
I should have specified that I am placing it through my DBWS. The sale prices come up in OEX.

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

Maria Pobre wrote
Has anyone tried ordering the Gift Box Punch Board or the Card Kit ?Bundle in today's Doorbuster Set? They are not coming up as being on sale. :(

Happy Stamping~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Online Extravaganza

Debbie Dutchess
In reply to this post by Maria Pobre

I ordered both on two different orders, and they both came up on sale.

Debbie Dutchess
Carmel, In

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n15422h21@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <DeeLeeD@>
Sent: Mon, Nov 24, 2014 8:45 am
Subject: SU!: Online Extravaganza

miaguam01@yahoo.com?subject=Online Extravaganza
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: miaguam01@yahoo.com

Happy Stamping~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: miaguam01@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Online-Extravaganza-tp15422.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h32@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Online Extravaganza

Maria Pobre

Online or in OEX?

Happy Stampin'~

On Nov 25, 2014, at 12:10 AM, SUDSOL [Debbie Dutchess] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n15424h76@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

DeeLeeD@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Online Extravaganza
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: DeeLeeD@aol.com

Debbie Dutchess
Carmel, In

From: SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n15422h21@.nabble>

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: miaguam01@yahoo.com

Happy Stamping~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: miaguam01@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Online-Extravaganza-tp15422.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h32@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Debbie Dutchess, please change the email address to: DeeLeeD@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Online-Extravaganza-tp15422p15424.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h25@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Re: Online Extravaganza

Debbie Dutchess

One was online. When I went to my website, I clicked on shop, then on Online Extravaganza. Then on the Doorbuster box. All the items available came up with the sale prices. I just chose the items I wanted, and added them to my cart.

Debbie Dutchess
Carmel, In

From: SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n15425h14@.nabble>
Sent: Mon, Nov 24, 2014 9:20 am
Subject: SU!: Re: Re: Online Extravaganza

miaguam01@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Re: Online Extravaganza

Online or in OEX?

Happy Stampin'~

On Nov 25, 2014, at 12:10 AM, SUDSOL [Debbie Dutchess] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n15424h76@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: DeeLeeD@aol.com

Debbie Dutchess
Carmel, In

Happy Stamping~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Debbie Dutchess, please change the email address to: DeeLeeD@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Online-Extravaganza-tp15422p15424.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h25@n5.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Online-Extravaganza-tp15422p15425.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

So.... I just got off the phone with demo support after a 20 minute wait.

They are aware of the problem with the Gift Box Punch Board and the Card Kit Bundle in our DBWS and told me to close the order and the overage would be refunded on the back end. I'm sure that is the case with any other items this is happening with, but since these are Doorbusters they don't want us to lose our place in the ranking and miss out on the sale price.

:)

Happy Stampin'~

On Nov 25, 2014, at 12:20 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n15425h7@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Online or in OEX?

Happy Stampin'~

Debbie Dutchess
Carmel, In

Happy Stamping~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Online-Extravaganza-tp15422p15425.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Re: Re: Online Extravaganza

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Debbie Dutchess

They were correct for the item... but did you check the prices in the cart?  That is where they were not correct.

Not to worry though because they are aware of the problem and will be correcting them as they are processed.

Happy Stampin'~

On Nov 25, 2014, at 12:24 AM, SUDSOL [Debbie Dutchess] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n15426h38@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

DeeLeeD@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Re: Re: Online Extravaganza

One was online. When I went to my website, I clicked on shop, then on Online Extravaganza. Then on the Doorbuster box. All the items available came up with the sale prices. I just chose the items I wanted, and added them to my cart.

Debbie Dutchess
Carmel, In

From: SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n15425h14@.nabble>

Online or in OEX?

Happy Stampin'~

Debbie Dutchess
Carmel, In

Happy Stamping~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Online-Extravaganza-tp15422p15426.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Re: Re: Re: Online Extravaganza

Maria Pobre

What I didn't ask was what if the incorrect total qualifies them for Hostess Rewards so they select product... when in reality they may not have met the minimum. Will they honor the customer's selections?

Happy Stampin'~

On Nov 25, 2014, at 12:36 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n15428h0@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

miaguam01@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Re: Re: Re: Online Extravaganza

They were correct for the item... but did you check the prices in the cart?  That is where they were not correct.

Not to worry though because they are aware of the problem and will be correcting them as they are processed.

Happy Stampin'~

On Nov 25, 2014, at 12:24 AM, SUDSOL [Debbie Dutchess] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n15426h38@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

DeeLeeD@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Re: Re: Online Extravaganza

Debbie Dutchess
Carmel, In

Online or in OEX?

Happy Stampin'~

Debbie Dutchess
Carmel, In

Happy Stamping~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Online-Extravaganza-tp15422p15426.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Online-Extravaganza-tp15422p15428.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

I woke up to find this email from Stampin' Up!.....

Dear Stampin' Up! Demonstrator or Customer:

Thank you for your recent Online Extravaganza order!

We wanted to make you aware that we discovered a pricing error on one or more of your items. Please watch for an e-mail confirming your refund within approximately one week.

Happy Stampin'~

On Nov 25, 2014, at 12:26 AM, Maria <miaguam01@yahoo.com> wrote:

So.... I just got off the phone with demo support after a 20 minute wait.

They are aware of the problem with the Gift Box Punch Board and the Card Kit Bundle in our DBWS and told me to close the order and the overage would be refunded on the back end. I'm sure that is the case with any other items this is happening with, but since these are Doorbusters they don't want us to lose our place in the ranking and miss out on the sale price.

:)

Happy Stampin'~

On Nov 25, 2014, at 12:20 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n15425h7@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Online or in OEX?

Happy Stampin'~

Debbie Dutchess
Carmel, In

Happy Stamping~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
This time around the Blendabilities Bundle is not showing the sale price at all on my DBWS. Should I assume they are going to treat it like last week's Door Busters and do the correction on the back side of the transaction?

Happy Stamping~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

Maria Pobre wrote

Happy Stamping~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
FYI... It looks like the bundle may have sold out already. I just went back in to finalize the order and follow up with a call once they open... and the Blendability Bundle is no longer on the Door Busters page. Guess I missed out! πŸ˜’

Maria Pobre wrote
This time around the Blendabilities Bundle is not showing the sale price at all on my DBWS. Should I assume they are going to treat it like last week's Door Busters and do the correction on the back side of the transaction?

Happy Stamping~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

Maria Pobre wrote

Happy Stamping~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jamie Hintzen

It’s 7:40 on the East coast when I tried to put in the order for the blendabilities - and it says item discontinued and is no longer available.  Phooey - Jamie

On Dec 1, 2014, at 3:45 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n15578h6@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

miaguam01@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20Online%20Extravaganza

FYI... It looks like the bundle may have sold out already. I just went back in to finalize the order and follow up with a call once they open... and the Blendability Bundle is no longer on the Door Busters page. Guess I missed out! πŸ˜’

Maria Pobre wrote

Happy Stamping~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

Maria Pobre wrote

Happy Stamping~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Online-Extravaganza-tp15422p15578.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h81@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Re: Re: Online Extravaganza

Lisa Brown

Yes, it looks like the Blendabilities allowed for the sale have sold out!

Lisa Brown

Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Jamie Hintzen

I was placing my order around 1:30 am Utah time. My DBWS took the bundle item number... but at the regular retail price. I didn't know if they would honor the sale price... and by the time I decided to submit the order and see what happened it had been removed from my order... and from the Door Busters web page. Sigh.

Happy Stampin'~

On Dec 1, 2014, at 10:47 PM, SUDSOL [Jamie Hintzen] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n15581h43@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

jhintzen@ptd.net?subject=Re: SU!: Re: Online Extravaganza
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jhintzen@ptd.net

It’s 7:40 on the East coast when I tried to put in the order for the blendabilities - and it says item discontinued and is no longer available.  Phooey - Jamie

On Dec 1, 2014, at 3:45 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n15578h6@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Maria Pobre wrote

Happy Stamping~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

Maria Pobre wrote

Happy Stamping~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Online-Extravaganza-tp15422p15578.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h81@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jamie Hintzen, please change the email address to: jhintzen@ptd.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Online-Extravaganza-tp15422p15581.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Jamie Hintzen

They were sold out in 2 hours.  I called in to SU and they said I should have stayed up till midnight and put the order in as soon as possible as they only had a limited amount and that it was like a store front sale.  They have been bombarded with calls from customers and demos about this though .  I was way to slow on this - my fault. Hugs Jamie

On Dec 1, 2014, at 3:36 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n15577h75@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Happy Stamping~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

Maria Pobre wrote

Happy Stamping~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Online-Extravaganza-tp15422p15577.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Phyllis Jachowski
Maria Pobre wrote
I was placing my order around 1:30 am Utah time. My DBWS took the bundle item number... but at the regular retail price. I didn't know if they would honor the sale price... and by the time I decided to submit the order and see what happened it had been removed from my order... and from the Door Busters web page. Sigh.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

Blog:  http://www.stampingwithmia.com
Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Country-Crafts-and-More/163957776947703
PartyLite:  http://www.partylite.biz/sites/miaguam

> On Dec 1, 2014, at 10:47 PM, SUDSOL [Jamie Hintzen] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n15581h43@.nabble> wrote:
>
> Click here to reply directly to Jamie Hintzen privately at jhintzen@
> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jhintzen@
>
> It’s 7:40 on the East coast when I tried to put in the order for the blendabilities - and it says item discontinued and is no longer available.  Phooey - Jamie
>
>> On Dec 1, 2014, at 3:45 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n15578h6@.nabble> wrote:
>>
>> miaguam01@?subject=Re:%20Online%20Extravaganza
>> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: miaguam01@
>> FYI... It looks like the bundle may have sold out already. I just went back in to finalize the order and follow up with a call once they open... and the Blendability Bundle is no longer on the Door Busters page. Guess I missed out! πŸ˜’
>>
>> Maria Pobre wrote
>> This time around the Blendabilities Bundle is not showing the sale price at all on my DBWS. Should I assume they are going to treat it like last week's Door Busters and do the correction on the back side of the transaction?
>>
>> Happy Stamping~
>>
>> Maria Pobre
>> Guam, USA
>>
>> www.StampingWithMia.com
>>
>> Maria Pobre wrote
>> Has anyone tried ordering the Gift Box Punch Board or the Card Kit ?Bundle in today's Doorbuster Set? They are not coming up as being on sale. :(
>>
>> Happy Stamping~
>>
>> Maria Pobre
>> Guam, USA
>>
>> www.StampingWithMia.com
>>
>> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: miaguam01@ 
>> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Online-Extravaganza-tp15422p15578.html
>> To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h81@.nabble 
>> To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
>
>
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jamie Hintzen, please change the email address to: jhintzen@ 
> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Online-Extravaganza-tp15422p15581.html
> To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h25@.nabble 
> To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.