One-on-One Swap

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

One-on-One Swap

Darla Olson
I am looking for 10 to 15 people who are willing to do a one-on-one card front swap with me for the holiday catalog.

If you commit to this swap - your card front must be in my mailbox by Friday, August 17th. I would really love to have a few "non" Darla cards for my display boards and my Inkheaven Grand Annual Open House goes on the road August 20th - so I can't wait for the Sudsol Swap (which I will still be participating in).

Use anything from the new Holiday Catalog you like. Swap requirements:

2018 Holiday Catalog Stamp Sets
Use current SU! products only (no retired product)
You may use other current catalog stamps to coordinate with your set. However the images from your  set should be the main focus rather than previously released stamps.
No non-SU! Embellishments.
Demonstrator quality work with multiple layers and at least one embellishment preferred.
Recipe is not required.

Please email me if you would like to swap.

Darla Olson
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: One-on-One Swap

BobbieGanley

What do you mean when you say your open house goes on the road?  Can I mail my swap to
you "on the road"? I can get in the mail tomorrow. Are you going to visit friends or family and
 doing the open house away from home? Let me know soon, or I will just mail to your home 
and you will get it when you get home.
Again, sorry for not fully reading your instructions.

Bobbie Ganley
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
San Antonio, TX

On Thursday, August 9, 2018, 4:15:54 PM CDT, SUDSOL [Darla Olson] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n43621h41@.nabble> wrote:

Inkheaven.sudsol@gmail.com?subject=One-on-One Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Inkheaven.sudsol@

I am looking for 10 to 15 people who are willing to do a one-on-one card front swap with me for the holiday catalog.

If you commit to this swap - your card front must be in my mailbox by Friday, August 17th. I would really love to have a few "non" Darla cards for my display boards and my Inkheaven Grand Annual Open House goes on the road August 20th - so I can't wait for the Sudsol Swap (which I will still be participating in).

Use anything from the new Holiday Catalog you like. Swap requirements:

2018 Holiday Catalog Stamp Sets
Use current SU! products only (no retired product)
You may use other current catalog stamps to coordinate with your set. However the images from your  set should be the main focus rather than previously released stamps.
No non-SU! Embellishments.
Demonstrator quality work with multiple layers and at least one embellishment preferred.
Recipe is not required.

Please email me if you would like to swap.

Darla Olson

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Darla Olson, please change the email address to: Inkheaven.sudsol@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/One-on-One-Swap-tp43621.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h5@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.