classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

OnStage Toronto SWAP

Connie
If you are attending the OnStage event on April 8 in Toronto, ON you’ll want to join the SUDSOL Card Front Swap. This is a great way to get some awesome samples to share with your customers. SUDSOL swaps are always the best of the best - don’t miss it!

What: Card Front Swap

Who: SUDSOL Members

When: Saturday, April 8

Where: To be determined

Time: Lunch break (details to follow)

Details:
Card fronts only, unless your design requires a full card (standard 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" size please)
Current SU! Main Catalog or Occasions Catalog product only - if we don’t sell it, please don’t use it
Multiple layers
At least one embellishment
Demonstrator quality work (i.e. clean cuts, no smudges)
Required - include your name, contact info and recipe on a label on each swap
Nice, but not required - place your swap in a clear envelope (item #102619, page 176) to protect your work
The final count will include a card for SUDSOL to use as RAKs
To sign up: Please email me directly (Connie Scheel - greatstamping@gmail.com) by March 26 with your name, email and cell number. I know this is a short sign up, but we are late starting, and I want to give everyone time to prepare after the deadline.  On March 27 I will email participants the final total, which will be the group +1 for a SUDSOL RAK card. This will give you almost two weeks to complete your swaps.

I'm looking forward to swapping with you.

Connie
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: SU!: OnStage Toronto SWAP

Connie

DON"T MISS OUT!!!!

If you are attending OnStage Toronto, sign up now!!!!

Connie

Connie Scheel
Independent Demonstrator, Stampin Up
Follow me on Facebook at Great Stamping with Connie
Check out my website for fabulous Stampin Up ideas and products
www.greatstamping.stampinup.net

To be removed from my mailing list, simply reply to this email, with REMOVE in the subject line.

On Sat, Mar 18, 2017 at 10:43 AM, SUDSOL [Connie] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n34936h77@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
greatstamping@gmail.com?subject=OnStage+Toronto+SWAP
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: greatstamping@gmail.com

If you are attending the OnStage event on April 8 in Toronto, ON you’ll want to join the SUDSOL Card Front Swap. This is a great way to get some awesome samples to share with your customers. SUDSOL swaps are always the best of the best - don’t miss it!

Details:
Card fronts only, unless your design requires a full card (standard 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" size please)
Current SU! Main Catalog or Occasions Catalog product only - if we don’t sell it, please don’t use it
Multiple layers
Nice, but not required - place your swap in a clear envelope (item #102619, page 176) to protect your work
To sign up: Please email me directly (Connie Scheel - greatstamping@gmail.com) by March 26 with your name, email and cell number. I know this is a short sign up, but we are late starting, and I want to give everyone time to prepare after the deadline.  On March 27 I will email participants the final total, which will be the group +1 for a SUDSOL RAK card. This will give you almost two weeks to complete your swaps.

Connie

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie, please change the email address to: greatstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-Toronto-SWAP-tp34936.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n65h76@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|  

Connie
In reply to this post by Connie

Hello Toronto OnStage Local attendee swappers!!!!

I have the following people signed up for our swap;
Catherine Black
Janet Angi
Beth Schreiber
Connie Scheel

It is a small group, but I know it will still be a great swap.  Please make 5 card fronts total - 4 swappers, and a plus 1 RAK card.

If anyone attending the Toronto event sent me an email that I missed, please let me know right away.

Thanks, and see you in a couple weeks.
Connie

Connie Scheel

To be removed from my mailing list, simply reply to this email, with REMOVE in the subject line.

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 4:54 PM, Connie Scheel <greatstamping@gmail.com> wrote:
DON"T MISS OUT!!!!

Connie

Connie Scheel

On Sat, Mar 18, 2017 at 10:43 AM, SUDSOL [Connie] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n34936h77@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: greatstamping@gmail.com

Details:
Multiple layers
To sign up: Please email me directly (Connie Scheel - greatstamping@gmail.com) by March 26 with your name, email and cell number. I know this is a short sign up, but we are late starting, and I want to give everyone time to prepare after the deadline.  On March 27 I will email participants the final total, which will be the group +1 for a SUDSOL RAK card. This will give you almost two weeks to complete your swaps.

Connie

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie, please change the email address to: greatstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-Toronto-SWAP-tp34936.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n65h76@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|  

Beth Schreiber

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 27, 2017, at 3:10 PM, SUDSOL [Connie] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n35078h93@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

greatstamping@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: OnStage Toronto SWAP

Hello Toronto OnStage Local attendee swappers!!!!

I have the following people signed up for our swap;
Catherine Black
Janet Angi
Beth Schreiber
Connie Scheel

It is a small group, but I know it will still be a great swap. Please make 5 card fronts total - 4 swappers, and a plus 1 RAK card.

If anyone attending the Toronto event sent me an email that I missed, please let me know right away.

Thanks, and see you in a couple weeks.
Connie

Connie Scheel

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 4:54 PM, Connie Scheel <greatstamping@gmail.com> wrote:
DON"T MISS OUT!!!!

Connie

Connie Scheel

Details:
Multiple layers
To sign up: Please email me directly (Connie Scheel - greatstamping@gmail.com) by March 26 with your name, email and cell number. I know this is a short sign up, but we are late starting, and I want to give everyone time to prepare after the deadline. On March 27 I will email participants the final total, which will be the group +1 for a SUDSOL RAK card. This will give you almost two weeks to complete your swaps.

Connie

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-Toronto-SWAP-tp34936p35078.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h90@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.