classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

OnStage... SUDSOL Lanyards

Patti Scanlan
Administrator
I have approximately 30 SUDSOL Lanyards left :)  I would love to send out in a batch or two to anyone interested in having one AND handing them out to other SUDSOL Members (at a swap??).  I can't really send individually - so I am looking to send in batches.

If you are interested in handing them out for me - let me know!!  Tell me what OnSTage you are attending, and your mailing address and I'll send some until I run out

Patti
Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: OnStage... SUDSOL Lanyards

Blythe Klipple

I think you already have me Patti, but I’d say about 8 lanyards.  There are 4 (per Char Stiehl) in the swap so far but I know others will be there.  And I already have one.
Blythe Klipple, PO Box 176, Mi Wuk Village, CA 95346

~Blythe

On Mar 15, 2019, at 12:07 PM, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n47063h20@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

patti@sudsol.com?subject=OnStage...%20SUDSOL%20Lanyards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@sudsol.com

I have approximately 30 SUDSOL Lanyards left :)  I would love to send out in a batch or two to anyone interested in having one AND handing them out to other SUDSOL Members (at a swap??).  I can't really send individually - so I am looking to send in batches.

If you are interested in handing them out for me - let me know!!  Tell me what OnSTage you are attending, and your mailing address and I'll send some until I run out

Patti

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-SUDSOL-Lanyards-tp47063.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, ml+s1100894n65h82@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Linda Bobb
In reply to this post by Patti Scanlan

I am in a swap of 20 and it seems that many said it was their first onStage.  I could hand out there -  May be 8-10?
Linda Bobb
7819 Lambkin Court
Lorton, VA  22079

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n47063h36@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <lb1227@>
Sent: Fri, Mar 15, 2019 3:07 pm
Subject: SU!: OnStage... SUDSOL Lanyards

patti@sudsol.com?subject=OnStage... SUDSOL Lanyards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@

Patti

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-SUDSOL-Lanyards-tp47063.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h98@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Linda Bobb

Oh - I am going to Charlotte OnStage :)
Linda

From: SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n47063h36@.nabble>
Sent: Fri, Mar 15, 2019 3:07 pm
Subject: SU!: OnStage... SUDSOL Lanyards

patti@sudsol.com?subject=OnStage... SUDSOL Lanyards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@

Patti

Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Hoetker

I’m attending in Auckland, but don’t know if there are other SUDSOL members going there…would take lanyards if you think it appropriate to send and can get them here in time.  Leaving my home in Melbourne, Australia on April 4.

Nancy, Melbourne Australia

On 16 Mar 2019, at 6:07 am, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n47063h91@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@sudsol.com

Patti

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, ml+s1100894n65h53@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Re: SU!: OnStage... SUDSOL Lanyards

LeannaK
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

Your both good to mail to me sorry my mil passed this morning. Takes 2 weeks for mail to arrive to my home from the USA. Maybe mail direct to the hotel I'm staying at?
--
Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
On 2019-03-15, 12:21 PM "SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events" <ml+s1100894n47065h23@.nabble> wrote:
blythek@mac.com?subject=Re: SU!: OnStage... SUDSOL Lanyards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

I think you already have me Patti, but I’d say about 8 lanyards.  There are 4 (per Char Stiehl) in the swap so far but I know others will be there.  And I already have one.
Blythe Klipple, PO Box 176, Mi Wuk Village, CA 95346

~Blythe

On Mar 15, 2019, at 12:07 PM, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n47063h20@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Patti

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, ml+s1100894n65h82@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-SUDSOL-Lanyards-tp47063p47065.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h23@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Angie Brailsford

Is there an organized SUSDOL swap for Charlotte?

Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time!

Angie Brailsford 
Please "like" The Rubber Stampede on Facebook
n2ink.stampinup.net  <-- event calendar/webstore
n2ink2@gmail.com
Let me be your CARDiologist    

On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 2:07 PM SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml%2Bs1100894n47063h69@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
patti@sudsol.com?subject=OnStage...+SUDSOL+Lanyards

I have approximately 30 SUDSOL Lanyards left :)  I would love to send out in a batch or two to anyone interested in having one AND handing them out to other SUDSOL Members (at a swap??).  I can't really send individually - so I am looking to send in batches.

If you are interested in handing them out for me - let me know!!  Tell me what OnSTage you are attending, and your mailing address and I'll send some until I run out

Patti

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml%2Bs1100894n65h31@n7.nabble.com
Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist ♥
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

I haven’t heard about a SUDSOL swap for Charlotte, either....

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@gmail.com
270-307-1230

On Mar 15, 2019, at 10:24 PM, SUDSOL [Angie Brailsford] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n47074h35@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

n2ink2@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: OnStage... SUDSOL Lanyards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: n2ink2@gmail.com

Angie Brailsford
n2ink.stampinup.net <-- event calendar/webstore
n2ink2@gmail.com

On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 2:07 PM SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml%2Bs1100894n47063h69@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
patti@sudsol.com?subject=OnStage...+SUDSOL+Lanyards

I have approximately 30 SUDSOL Lanyards left :) I would love to send out in a batch or two to anyone interested in having one AND handing them out to other SUDSOL Members (at a swap??). I can't really send individually - so I am looking to send in batches.

If you are interested in handing them out for me - let me know!! Tell me what OnSTage you are attending, and your mailing address and I'll send some until I run out

Patti

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml%2Bs1100894n65h31@n7.nabble.com
Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist ♥

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Angie Brailsford, please change the email address to: n2ink2@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-SUDSOL-Lanyards-tp47063p47074.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h56@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Re: SU!: OnStage... SUDSOL Lanyards

Linda Bobb
In reply to this post by Angie Brailsford

Now that I think about it, I don’t think it was a SUDSOL swap!  My mistake!  You are correct- no one sponsored one that I saw from SUDSOL.   I’m so sorry!

From: SUDSOL [Angie Brailsford] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n47074h77@.nabble>
Sent: Fri, Mar 15, 2019 10:24 PM
Subject: Re: SU!: OnStage... SUDSOL Lanyards

n2ink2@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: OnStage... SUDSOL Lanyards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: n2ink2@

Angie Brailsford
n2ink.stampinup.net <-- event calendar/webstore
n2ink2@

On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 2:07 PM SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Swaps & SU! Events < ml%2Bs1100894n47063h69@.nabble > wrote:
patti@?subject=OnStage...+SUDSOL+Lanyards

I have approximately 30 SUDSOL Lanyards left :) I would love to send out in a batch or two to anyone interested in having one AND handing them out to other SUDSOL Members (at a swap??). I can't really send individually - so I am looking to send in batches.

If you are interested in handing them out for me - let me know!! Tell me what OnSTage you are attending, and your mailing address and I'll send some until I run out

Patti

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml%2Bs1100894n65h31@.nabble
Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@ Let me be your CARDiologist ♥

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Angie Brailsford, please change the email address to: n2ink2@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-SUDSOL-Lanyards-tp47063p47074.html