7 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

OnStage Richmond SUDSOL Card Front Swap

carolsiers

Hi All,

Did you register for OnStage in Richmond, VA? If you did, are you ready for a SUDSOL Swap?

With permission from Coleen and Patti, I will be organizing a Card Front Swap at this event. I’ll post the details soon...

Thanks,
Carol

Carol Siers
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Newport, DE
phone:  302-598-0151
email: cwsiers@comcast.net
to shop 24/7 click here

Carol Siers
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
Wilmington, DE
cwsiers@comcast.net
302.994.0916 (h)
302.598.0151 (c)
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: SU!: OnStage Richmond SUDSOL Card Front Swap

GrammyKaren

I'm in
Karen Bernhardt

On 01/20/17, SUDSOL [carolsiers] via Swaps & SU! Events<ml-node+s1100894n34024h73@.nabble> wrote:

cwsiers@comcast.net?subject=OnStage Richmond SUDSOL Card Front Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cwsiers@comcast.net

Hi All,

Did you register for OnStage in Richmond, VA? If you did, are you ready for a SUDSOL Swap?

With permission from Coleen and Patti, I will be organizing a Card Front Swap at this event. I’ll post the details soon...

Thanks,
Carol

Carol Siers
Newport, DE
to shop 24/7 click here

Carol Siers
Wilmington, DE
cwsiers@comcast.net
302.994.0916 (h)
302.598.0151 (c)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to carolsiers, please change the email address to: cwsiers@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-Richmond-SUDSOL-Card-Front-Swap-tp34024.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h44@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Sharyn Bouck

me too!

Stampingly yours, Sharyn Bouck - Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since 9/96
(proud Grandma of 17 year old David and 7 year old Kendra)
E Greenbush NY 12061
boucksha@hotmail.com   
Call or Text 518 522-2344

Shop online 24/7 by visiting my website:
 http://sharyn.stampinup.net for all your Stampin' Up! needs,

Creativity in a Box:  Each month enjoy a fully designed project kit that arrives in a box filled with all you need (except adhesive)! 

From: ml-node+s1100894n34027h18@.nabble <ml-node+s1100894n34027h18@.nabble> on behalf of SUDSOL [GrammyKaren] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n34027h18@.nabble>
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2017 10:15 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: OnStage Richmond SUDSOL Card Front Swap

grammyKaren51@verizon.net?subject=Re: SU!: OnStage Richmond SUDSOL Card Front Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: grammyKaren51@

I'm in
Karen Bernhardt

On 01/20/17, SUDSOL [carolsiers] via Swaps & SU! Events<ml-node+s1100894n34024h73@.nabble> wrote:

cwsiers@?subject=OnStage Richmond SUDSOL Card Front Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cwsiers@

Hi All,

Thanks,
Carol

Carol Siers
Newport, DE
email: cwsiers@
to shop 24/7 click here

Carol Siers
Wilmington, DE
cwsiers@
302.994.0916 (h)
302.598.0151 (c)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to carolsiers, please change the email address to: cwsiers@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-Richmond-SUDSOL-Card-Front-Swap-tp34024.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h44@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to GrammyKaren, please change the email address to: grammyKaren51@verizon.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-Richmond-SUDSOL-Card-Front-Swap-tp34024p34027.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h96@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|  

Sandy England

I would like to swap please
Sandy England

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 20, 2017, at 12:10 PM, SUDSOL [Sharyn Bouck] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n34029h98@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

boucksha@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: OnStage Richmond SUDSOL Card Front Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: boucksha@hotmail.com

me too!

E Greenbush NY 12061
boucksha@hotmail.com   

Creativity in a Box:  Each month enjoy a fully designed project kit that arrives in a box filled with all you need (except adhesive)! 

From: ml-node+s1100894n34027h18@.nabble <ml-node+s1100894n34027h18@.nabble> on behalf of SUDSOL [GrammyKaren] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n34027h18@.nabble>

grammyKaren51@verizon.net?subject=Re: SU!: OnStage Richmond SUDSOL Card Front Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: grammyKaren51@

I'm in
Karen Bernhardt

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cwsiers@

Hi All,

Thanks,
Carol

Carol Siers
Newport, DE
to shop 24/7 click here

Carol Siers
Wilmington, DE
cwsiers@
302.994.0916 (h)
302.598.0151 (c)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to carolsiers, please change the email address to: cwsiers@
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h44@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to GrammyKaren, please change the email address to: grammyKaren51@verizon.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-Richmond-SUDSOL-Card-Front-Swap-tp34024p34027.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h96@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sharyn Bouck, please change the email address to: boucksha@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-Richmond-SUDSOL-Card-Front-Swap-tp34024p34029.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h14@n7.nabble.com
Sandy England
Reply | Threaded
|  

Linda Bobb
In reply to this post by Sharyn Bouck

I will too
Linda

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Sharyn Bouck] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n34029h82@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <lb1227@>
Sent: Fri, Jan 20, 2017 1:47 pm

boucksha@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: OnStage Richmond SUDSOL Card Front Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: boucksha@hotmail.com

me too!

E Greenbush NY 12061
boucksha@hotmail.com   

I'm in
Karen Bernhardt

Hi All,

Thanks,
Carol

Carol Siers
Newport, DE
to shop 24/7 click here

Carol Siers
Wilmington, DE
cwsiers@
302.994.0916 (h)
302.598.0151 (c)

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a href="about:blank" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">click here.

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a href="about:blank" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer"> click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sharyn Bouck, please change the email address to: boucksha@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-Richmond-SUDSOL-Card-Front-Swap-tp34024p34029.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h98@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Jayne Hansen
In reply to this post by carolsiers

Count me in ! I'm in for a SUDSOL swap. Any rules yet?

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 20, 2017, at 6:10 AM, SUDSOL [carolsiers] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n34024h85@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cwsiers@comcast.net

Hi All,

Thanks,
Carol

Carol Siers
Newport, DE
to shop 24/7 click here

Carol Siers
Wilmington, DE
cwsiers@comcast.net
302.994.0916 (h)
302.598.0151 (c)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to carolsiers, please change the email address to: cwsiers@comcast.net
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h56@n7.nabble.com
Jayne Hansen
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Baltimore, MD 21227
443-902-0208
Reply | Threaded
|  

Jacqueline Tillman
In reply to this post by carolsiers

I'm in.

Jackie Tillman
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Team Leader: Ink Buds
Web:  www.jackietstamps2.stampinup.net
Blog: www.jdtstamps2.wordpress.com
stamp camp/in home workshops/individual orders/career opportunity
online ordering and Idea Book & Catalog available online at http://jackietstamps2.stampinup.ne

On 01/20/17, SUDSOL [carolsiers] via Swaps & SU! Events<ml-node+s1100894n34024h33@.nabble> wrote:

Hi All,

Thanks,
Carol

Carol Siers
Newport, DE
to shop 24/7 click here

Carol Siers
Wilmington, DE
cwsiers@comcast.net
302.994.0916 (h)
302.598.0151 (c)

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h4@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.