OnStage - London ON Swap

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

OnStage - London ON Swap

Connie
We have 5 people in our swap group, so we each need to make 5 +1 swaps. Here is a review of the rules.

Card fronts
Swaps must be 100% SU materials found in the current catalogue. For April, this will mean only the annual or Occasions catalogue, along with the announced carry over items from SAB.
Swaps should have at least two layers, prefer three.
You should try to include at least one embellishment or accessory.
Include your 'recipe' and contact info
It is nice to put your card front in our clear envelopes so they stay protected, but this is not mandatory.

Since we are a small group, I suggest we do the swap in the morning before the conference starts. Let's meet 1/2 hour before the start in the registration area.

Don't forget to pick up your FREE gift from SUDSOL just for participating!!

The people I have are;
Catherine Black
Sharri Coates
Beth Schreiber
Michelle Langefeld
Connie Scheel

If you signed up and I have missed your email, please email me directly at greatstamping@gmail.com right away!!

We are a small group, but I know the swaps will be fantastic!!
If you have any questions, let me know.
See you in April

Connie
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: OnStage - London ON Swap

Therese Arsenault
If it is not too late, I will be going to the London, Ontario Onstage.    Would love to participate in your swap.  

Therese Arsenault

We have 5 people in our swap group, so we each need to make 5 +1 swaps. Here is a review of the rules.

Card fronts
Swaps must be 100% SU materials found in the current catalogue. For April, this will mean only the annual or Occasions catalogue, along with the announced carry over items from SAB.
Swaps should have at least two layers, prefer three.
You should try to include at least one embellishment or accessory.
Include your 'recipe' and contact info
It is nice to put your card front in our clear envelopes so they stay protected, but this is not mandatory.

Since we are a small group, I suggest we do the swap in the morning before the conference starts. Let's meet 1/2 hour before the start in the registration area.

Don't forget to pick up your FREE gift from SUDSOL just for participating!!

The people I have are;
Catherine Black
Sharri Coates
Beth Schreiber
Michelle Langefeld
Connie Scheel

If you signed up and I have missed your email, please email me directly at greatstamping@gmail.com right away!!

We are a small group, but I know the swaps will be fantastic!!
If you have any questions, let me know.
See you in April

Connie