OnStage Live, OnStage Local

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

OnStage Live, OnStage Local

Phyllis Strickland

So exactly how is OnStage Live different from Convention in 2 weeks?   It is 3 days (April 14-16), but Local is 1 day.   So what will be different about the actual OnStage Live event?  No classes, no gathering place, no make and takes, everything is on stage like the catalog previews?  I have been looking for DETAILS about what will happen at the OnStage Live event and OnStage Local events but I guess I’m not looking in the right place.  I assume OnStage Local will be like the Catalog Previews where everything is on the screen.   Has anyone found an actual description of what we will do?

I’d like a better idea of what these events are before I spend $115 plus travel expenses.  It seems like a lot of $ if all we do is sit and watch live videos, and receive a catalog and possibly free stamp set.  Oh yes, prize patrol!   But a very small percentage win those.

APRIL 2016

OnStage Live
Salt Palace Convention Center
Salt Lake City, UT
Date: April 14-16

Phyllis Strickland

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: OnStage Live, OnStage Local

Coleen Astalos

There was a webinar that SU! did on the Local events in early June.  I'll see if I can find a link to the video.  But in the mean time, here is a quick preview from the notes I took:

Time is 8:30-4:30 with the leadership component the night before at 6pm.

Starts with a 2 hour broadcast from the Live event (in Brussels) which will include stamping, recognition, State of SU!, Sara's message & Prize Patrol (which will also be given at the Local events.

Break, get the Catalog they're featuring (so the Occasions catalog for the one in November)

Product Spotlight #1 - by a local demo

Stamp with Product

Recognition

Product Spotlight #2 - by a local demo

Stamp with Product

Lunch

Product Spotlight #3 - by a local demo

Stamp with Product

Business presentation & Prize patrol

Recognition

Product Spotlight #4 - by a local demo

Business Presentation

Break

1 Hour broadcast from the Live event - including stamping & Prize Patrol

There will be display boards, swaps and everyone will be seated at round tables (versus theater style).  Also, I believe attendees will have an earlier opportunity to purchase products from the new catalog - but not 100% sure about that.

Coleen

Coleen Astalos, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Alamosa, CO, coleen@sudsol.com
See my website at http://alamosa.stampinup.net
Are you a demonstrator? Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!

From: ml-node+s1100894n21991h66@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n21991h66@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2015 1:33 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: OnStage Live, OnStage Local

pstrickland@me.com?subject=OnStage%20Live,%20OnStage%20Local

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

So exactly how is OnStage Live different from Convention in 2 weeks?   It is 3 days (April 14-16), but Local is 1 day.   So what will be different about the actual OnStage Live event?  No classes, no gathering place, no make and takes, everything is on stage like the catalog previews?  I have been looking for DETAILS about what will happen at the OnStage Live event and OnStage Local events but I guess I’m not looking in the right place.  I assume OnStage Local will be like the Catalog Previews where everything is on the screen.   Has anyone found an actual description of what we will do?

I’d like a better idea of what these events are before I spend $115 plus travel expenses.  It seems like a lot of $ if all we do is sit and watch live videos, and receive a catalog and possibly free stamp set.  Oh yes, prize patrol!   But a very small percentage win those.

APRIL 2016

OnStage Live
Salt Lake City, UT

Phyllis Strickland

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-Live-OnStage-Local-tp21991.html

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h60@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: OnStage Live, OnStage Local

grantj

I’ve been looking at the Milwaukee, WI information. I can’t find any place where it says the name of the place where the event is held. Is it just Milwaukee Convention Center?

Also, I will probably be driving – if I go – what site do you recommend for mapping a route?

Jan Grant

Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator

Springfield, IL

(217) 546-5769

revjanstamps@comcast.net

From: ml-node+s1100894n21995h44@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n21995h44@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2015 4:46 PM
Subject: Re: SU!: OnStage Live, OnStage Local

coleen@sudsol.com?subject=RE:%20OnStage%20Live,%20OnStage%20Local

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: coleen@sudsol.com

There was a webinar that SU! did on the Local events in early June.  I'll see if I can find a link to the video.  But in the mean time, here is a quick preview from the notes I took:

Starts with a 2 hour broadcast from the Live event (in Brussels) which will include stamping, recognition, State of SU!, Sara's message & Prize Patrol (which will also be given at the Local events.

Break, get the Catalog they're featuring (so the Occasions catalog for the one in November)

Stamp with Product

Recognition

Stamp with Product

Lunch

Stamp with Product

Recognition

Business Presentation

Break

There will be display boards, swaps and everyone will be seated at round tables (versus theater style).  Also, I believe attendees will have an earlier opportunity to purchase products from the new catalog - but not 100% sure about that.

Coleen

From: ml-node+s1100894n21991h66@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n21991h66@.nabble]

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

APRIL 2016

OnStage Live
Salt Lake City, UT

Phyllis Strickland

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-Live-OnStage-Local-tp21991.html

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h60@n5.nabble.com

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Coleen Astalos, please change the email address to: coleen@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-Live-OnStage-Local-tp21991p21995.html

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h14@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

One More Question about On Stage

grantj

Where does it say what the cost of the On Stage event is?

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL

(217) 546-5769

revjanstamps@comcast.net

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: One More Question about On Stage

Phyllis Strickland

Precise locations and cost do not show up until you start to register. 

Cost is $115

I like google maps

Phyllis Strickland
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 14, 2015, at 6:25 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n21997h41@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=One More Question about On Stage
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL

(217) 546-5769

revjanstamps@comcast.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-Live-OnStage-Local-tp21991p21997.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h49@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Becky Taylor
In reply to this post by grantj

I’d use Waze for gps mapping.  It will send you the best way and is based on current and live conditions that users send in.  Has worked fantastically for me on all my trips

From: ml-node+s1100894n21996h89@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n21996h89@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2015 5:23 PM

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20OnStage%20Live,%20OnStage%20Local

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

I’ve been looking at the Milwaukee, WI information. I can’t find any place where it says the name of the place where the event is held. Is it just Milwaukee Convention Center?

Also, I will probably be driving – if I go – what site do you recommend for mapping a route?

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL

(217) 546-5769

revjanstamps@comcast.net

From: ml-node+s1100894n21995h44@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n21995h44@.nabble]

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: coleen@sudsol.com

Stamp with Product

Recognition

Stamp with Product

Lunch

Stamp with Product

Recognition

Business Presentation

Break

Coleen

From: ml-node+s1100894n21991h66@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n21991h66@.nabble]

APRIL 2016

OnStage Live
Salt Lake City, UT

Phyllis Strickland

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Coleen Astalos, please change the email address to: coleen@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-Live-OnStage-Local-tp21991p21995.html

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h14@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-Live-OnStage-Local-tp21991p21996.html

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h28@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: One More Question about On Stage

grantj
In reply to this post by Phyllis Strickland

Thanks. Phyllis.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL

(217) 546-5769

revjanstamps@comcast.net

From: ml-node+s1100894n21998h37@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n21998h37@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2015 5:37 PM
Subject: Re: SU!: One More Question about On Stage

pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20One%20More%20Question%20about%20On%20Stage

Precise locations and cost do not show up until you start to register. 

Cost is $115

I like google maps

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 14, 2015, at 6:25 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n21997h41@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=One More Question about On Stage

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL

(217) 546-5769

revjanstamps@comcast.net

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-Live-OnStage-Local-tp21991p21997.html

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h49@n5.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-Live-OnStage-Local-tp21991p21998.html

Reply | Threaded
|

grantj
In reply to this post by Becky Taylor

Thanks.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL

(217) 546-5769

revjanstamps@comcast.net

From: ml-node+s1100894n22002h61@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n22002h61@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2015 8:45 PM

beckytaylor51@comcast.net?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20OnStage%20Live,%20OnStage%20Local

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: beckytaylor51@comcast.net

I’d use Waze for gps mapping.  It will send you the best way and is based on current and live conditions that users send in.  Has worked fantastically for me on all my trips

From: ml-node+s1100894n21996h89@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n21996h89@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2015 5:23 PM

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20OnStage%20Live,%20OnStage%20Local

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL

(217) 546-5769

revjanstamps@comcast.net

From: ml-node+s1100894n21995h44@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n21995h44@.nabble]

Stamp with Product

Recognition

Stamp with Product

Lunch

Stamp with Product

Recognition

Business Presentation

Break

Coleen

From: ml-node+s1100894n21991h66@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n21991h66@.nabble]

APRIL 2016

OnStage Live
Salt Lake City, UT

Phyllis Strickland

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-Live-OnStage-Local-tp21991p21996.html

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h28@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Becky Taylor, please change the email address to: beckytaylor51@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-Live-OnStage-Local-tp21991p22002.html