OnStage GIFs and FB frames???

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
17 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

OnStage GIFs and FB frames???

Blythe Klipple

Has anyone been able to accomplish what our mystery man in white was showing us in the two videos on yesterday’s On Stage update?

I not succeeding with either process. But then I’m also not in my teens or twenties either. :)

Thanks geniuses.

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: OnStage GIFs and FB frames???

Barbara Stitt

Didn’t know anything about msn in white or updates! Can you tell me?

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 4, 2020, at 6:44 PM, Blythe Klipple [via SUDSOL] <ml+s1100894n56202h8@.nabble> wrote:

Has anyone been able to accomplish what our mystery man in white was showing us in the two videos on yesterday’s On Stage update?

I not succeeding with either process. But then I’m also not in my teens or twenties either. :)

Thanks geniuses.

~Blythe

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-GIFs-and-FB-frames-tp56202.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

wingersonk
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

Hi Blythe

No, I am completely confused, too.  If someone sends instructions, please share them with me 

Thank you 

On Wed, Nov 4, 2020 at 3:44 PM Blythe Klipple [via SUDSOL] <ml%2Bs1100894n56202h2@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Thanks geniuses.

~Blythe

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h33@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
NAML
--
Kathleen Wingerson
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel
E-mail:  kathleenstamps5@gmail.com
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Wasn’t even gonna try!

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On Nov 4, 2020, at 5:44 PM, Blythe Klipple [via SUDSOL] <ml+s1100894n56202h61@.nabble> wrote:

Thanks geniuses.

~Blythe

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: OnStage GIFs and FB frames???

GrammyKaren
In reply to this post by wingersonk

Can't find them either. 
Karen Bernhardt 

Sent from my Galaxy

-------- Original message --------
From: "SUDSOL [wingersonk] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n56205h84@.nabble>
Date: 11/4/20 7:30 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: SUDSOL Group <grammyKaren51@>
Subject: Re: SU!: OnStage GIFs and FB frames???

kathleen@kathleenstamps.com?subject=Re: OnStage GIFs and FB frames???
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathleen@

Hi Blythe

No, I am completely confused, too. If someone sends instructions, please share them with me

Thank you

On Wed, Nov 4, 2020 at 3:44 PM Blythe Klipple [via SUDSOL] <ml%2Bs1100894n56202h2@.nabble> wrote:

Thanks geniuses.

~Blythe

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h33@.nabble
NAML
--
Kathleen Wingerson
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel
E-mail: kathleenstamps5@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to wingersonk, please change the email address to: kathleen@kathleenstamps.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-GIFs-and-FB-frames-tp56202p56205.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h22@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

I think I’ll call a grand tonight and see what he or she can tell me!  I don’t use Instagram and couldn’t follow the instructions.  Maybe I’ll be one of the many who call DS about it tomorrow!

~Blythe

On Nov 4, 2020, at 5:37 PM, SUDSOL [GrammyKaren] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56207h84@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

grammyKaren51@verizon.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20OnStage%20GIFs%20and%20FB%20frames???
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: grammyKaren51@verizon.net

Can't find them either. 
Karen Bernhardt 

Sent from my Galaxy

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathleen@

Hi Blythe

No, I am completely confused, too. If someone sends instructions, please share them with me

Thank you

On Wed, Nov 4, 2020 at 3:44 PM Blythe Klipple [via SUDSOL] <ml%2Bs1100894n56202h2@.nabble> wrote:

Thanks geniuses.

~Blythe

NAML
--
Kathleen Wingerson
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel

If you want the reply to go ONLY to wingersonk, please change the email address to: kathleen@kathleenstamps.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-GIFs-and-FB-frames-tp56202p56205.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to GrammyKaren, please change the email address to: grammyKaren51@verizon.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-GIFs-and-FB-frames-tp56202p56207.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

That should have been grandKID!

~Blythe

On Nov 4, 2020, at 7:56 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56215h32@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20OnStage%20GIFs%20and%20FB%20frames???
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

I think I’ll call a grand tonight and see what he or she can tell me!  I don’t use Instagram and couldn’t follow the instructions.  Maybe I’ll be one of the many who call DS about it tomorrow!

~Blythe

On Nov 4, 2020, at 5:37 PM, SUDSOL [GrammyKaren] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56207h84@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

grammyKaren51@verizon.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20OnStage%20GIFs%20and%20FB%20frames???
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: grammyKaren51@verizon.net

Can't find them either. 
Karen Bernhardt 

Sent from my Galaxy

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathleen@

Hi Blythe

Thank you 

Thanks geniuses.

~Blythe

To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
NAML
-- 
Kathleen Wingerson
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel
E-mail:  kathleenstamps5@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to wingersonk, please change the email address to: kathleen@kathleenstamps.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-GIFs-and-FB-frames-tp56202p56205.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h22@.nabble 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to GrammyKaren, please change the email address to: grammyKaren51@verizon.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-GIFs-and-FB-frames-tp56202p56207.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-GIFs-and-FB-frames-tp56202p56215.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com 

Reply | Threaded
|

Judi Carpenter

I tried to access my facebook acount on my smart phone.  I'm obviously not as smart as it is.  All I really managed to do is to change our family room television to show my facebook page, which was on the election stuff, but now what my dear hubby wanted to be watching.  He was really puzzled, then a little ticked.  I was able to get that off the tv he is watching.  But I have no clue as to how to do anything of the stuff George is telling us is so easy!  Feeling pretty stupid here in central Illinois.

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 11/4/2020 8:57:02 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n56215h62@.nabble writes:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re: SU!: OnStage GIFs and FB frames???
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

~Blythe

On Nov 4, 2020, at 5:37 PM, SUDSOL [GrammyKaren] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n56207h84@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

grammyKaren51@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20OnStage%20GIFs%20and%20FB%20frames???
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: grammyKaren51@verizon.net

Can't find them either. 
Karen Bernhardt 

Sent from my Galaxy

From: "SUDSOL [wingersonk] via Business Talk" < ml+s1100894n56205h84@.nabble >
To: SUDSOL Group < grammyKaren51@ >

Hi Blythe

Thank you

On Wed, Nov 4, 2020 at 3:44 PM Blythe Klipple [via SUDSOL] <ml% 2Bs1100894n56202h2@.nabble > wrote:

Thanks geniuses.

~Blythe

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml% 2Bs1100894n3h33@.nabble
NAML
--
Kathleen Wingerson
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel

If you want the reply to go ONLY to GrammyKaren, please change the email address to: grammyKaren51@verizon.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-GIFs-and-FB-frames-tp56202p56207.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-GIFs-and-FB-frames-tp56202p56215.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h90@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Judi Carpenter

Should have said NOT what he wanted to be watching....

In a message dated 11/4/2020 9:10:39 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n56217h24@.nabble writes:

jcarpy02@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: OnStage GIFs and FB frames???
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@aol.com

I tried to access my facebook acount on my smart phone.  I'm obviously not as smart as it is.  All I really managed to do is to change our family room television to show my facebook page, which was on the election stuff, but now what my dear hubby wanted to be watching.  He was really puzzled, then a little ticked.  I was able to get that off the tv he is watching.  But I have no clue as to how to do anything of the stuff George is telling us is so easy!  Feeling pretty stupid here in central Illinois.

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092     jcarpy02@aol.com  (zero by 2)

In a message dated 11/4/2020 8:57:02 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n56215h62@.nabble writes:

blythek@?subject=Re: SU!: OnStage GIFs and FB frames???
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

~Blythe

On Nov 4, 2020, at 5:37 PM, SUDSOL [GrammyKaren] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n56207h84@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

grammyKaren51@ ?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20OnStage%20GIFs%20and%20FB%20frames???

Can't find them either. 
Karen Bernhardt 

Sent from my Galaxy

From: "SUDSOL [wingersonk] via Business Talk" < ml+s1100894n56205h84@.nabble >
To: SUDSOL Group < grammyKaren51@ >

kathleen@kathleenstamps.com ?subject=Re: OnStage GIFs and FB frames???

Hi Blythe

Thank you

On Wed, Nov 4, 2020 at 3:44 PM Blythe Klipple [via SUDSOL] <ml% 2Bs1100894n56202h2@.nabble > wrote:

Thanks geniuses.

~Blythe

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml% 2Bs1100894n3h33@.nabble
NAML
--
Kathleen Wingerson
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-GIFs-and-FB-frames-tp56202p56215.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-GIFs-and-FB-frames-tp56202p56217.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Dawn DuVal
In reply to this post by wingersonk

He was talking about the GIF's you would have received via email if you are being acknowledged for sales, recruiting etc.  You can use these pictures to post to you blog or FB etc.

On Wed, Nov 4, 2020 at 7:30 PM SUDSOL [wingersonk] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n56205h38@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
kathleen@kathleenstamps.com?subject=Re:+OnStage+GIFs+and+FB+frames???
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathleen@kathleenstamps.com

Hi Blythe

Thank you

On Wed, Nov 4, 2020 at 3:44 PM Blythe Klipple [via SUDSOL] <ml%252Bs1100894n56202h2@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Thanks geniuses.

~Blythe

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h33@n7.nabble.com
NAML
--
Kathleen Wingerson
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel
E-mail: kathleenstamps5@gmail.com

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h76@n7.nabble.com
Dawn DuVal
Shall We Stamp
Finding Your Inner Artist...
        Unleashing Your Creativity!
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

THANKS Dawn.  Perhaps he could have been a bit more clear.  It tread as if you could update you FB photo to show OnStage attendance with a frame (guess not) or add one of the little guys who were featured on the pins we received.  Guess not.  

I really appreciated you cluing me in.  Brain overload these days.  :)

~Blythe

On Nov 5, 2020, at 6:29 AM, SUDSOL [Dawn DuVal] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56219h56@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

shallwestamp1@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20OnStage%20GIFs%20and%20FB%20frames???
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: shallwestamp1@gmail.com

He was talking about the GIF's you would have received via email if you are being acknowledged for sales, recruiting etc. You can use these pictures to post to you blog or FB etc.

On Wed, Nov 4, 2020 at 7:30 PM SUDSOL [wingersonk] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n56205h38@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathleen@kathleenstamps.com

Hi Blythe

Thank you 

On Wed, Nov 4, 2020 at 3:44 PM Blythe Klipple [via SUDSOL] <ml%252Bs1100894n56202h2@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Thanks geniuses.

~Blythe

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h33@n7.nabble.com 
NAML
-- 
Kathleen Wingerson
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel

If you want the reply to go ONLY to wingersonk, please change the email address to: kathleen@kathleenstamps.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-GIFs-and-FB-frames-tp56202p56205.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h76@n7.nabble.com 
Dawn DuVal 
Shall We Stamp 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Dawn DuVal, please change the email address to: shallwestamp1@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-GIFs-and-FB-frames-tp56202p56219.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

You CAN add an OnStage frame to your FB profile pic.

Go to your profile page, click on your profile pic, then add frame.  You can type onstage on the search bar.  Click on the frame you want to add.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Nov 5, 2020, at 9:20 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56223h54@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

THANKS Dawn.  Perhaps he could have been a bit more clear.  It tread as if you could update you FB photo to show OnStage attendance with a frame (guess not) or add one of the little guys who were featured on the pins we received.  Guess not.  

~Blythe

On Nov 5, 2020, at 6:29 AM, SUDSOL [Dawn DuVal] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56219h56@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

shallwestamp1@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20OnStage%20GIFs%20and%20FB%20frames???
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: shallwestamp1@gmail.com

He was talking about the GIF's you would have received via email if you are being acknowledged for sales, recruiting etc. You can use these pictures to post to you blog or FB etc.

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathleen@kathleenstamps.com

Hi Blythe

Thank you 

Thanks geniuses.

~Blythe

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h33@n7.nabble.com 
NAML
-- 
Kathleen Wingerson
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h76@n7.nabble.com 
Dawn DuVal 
Shall We Stamp 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Dawn DuVal, please change the email address to: shallwestamp1@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-GIFs-and-FB-frames-tp56202p56219.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-GIFs-and-FB-frames-tp56202p56223.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

And the gifs can be added to your Facebook story posts and Instagram. I haven’t tried yet myself but members of my unit have.

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Nov 6, 2020, at 12:50 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56224h76@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: OnStage GIFs and FB frames???
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Go to your profile page, click on your profile pic, then add frame.  You can type onstage on the search bar.  Click on the frame you want to add.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com

On Nov 5, 2020, at 9:20 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56223h54@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

~Blythe

Hi Blythe

Thank you 

Thanks geniuses.

~Blythe

NAML
-- 
Kathleen Wingerson
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel

Dawn DuVal 
Shall We Stamp 

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-GIFs-and-FB-frames-tp56202p56223.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-GIFs-and-FB-frames-tp56202p56224.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla

I haven't put my gifs on my blog etc. Hope its not to technical:)

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com
CP: 732-598-5026

Shop: www.loisfolla.stampinup.net
Blog: www.StampinPress.com

On Thu, Nov 5, 2020, 10:26 AM SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n56225h91@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+OnStage+GIFs+and+FB+frames???
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

And the gifs can be added to your Facebook story posts and Instagram. I haven’t tried yet myself but members of my unit have.

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Nov 6, 2020, at 12:50 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56224h76@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@...?subject=Re: SU!: OnStage GIFs and FB frames???
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Go to your profile page, click on your profile pic, then add frame.  You can type onstage on the search bar.  Click on the frame you want to add.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@

blythek@...?subject=Re: SU!: OnStage GIFs and FB frames???

THANKS Dawn.  Perhaps he could have been a bit more clear.  It tread as if you could update you FB photo to show OnStage attendance with a frame (guess not) or add one of the little guys who were featured on the pins we received.  Guess not.  

I really appreciated you cluing me in.  Brain overload these days.  :)

~Blythe

On Nov 5, 2020, at 6:29 AM, SUDSOL [Dawn DuVal] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n56219h56@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

shallwestamp1@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20OnStage%20GIFs%20and%20FB%20frames???

Hi Blythe

Thank you 

Thanks geniuses.

~Blythe

NAML
-- 
Kathleen Wingerson
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel

Dawn DuVal 
Shall We Stamp 

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-GIFs-and-FB-frames-tp56202p56224.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-GIFs-and-FB-frames-tp56202p56225.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: OnStage GIFs and FB frames???

Robin Messenheimer

I put the frame on my picture only on my business page. All it shows is “OnSta” and then the FB circular frame cuts it off. It would be mystifying to my non-crafting people on my personal FB page. Probably mystifying to anyone on my business page, too. I wrote to DS to ask if there wasn’t something that would show the whole “OnStage” “word.”

Robin

From: Blythe Klipple [via SUDSOL] <ml+s1100894n56202h31@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, November 4, 2020 1:44 PM
To: Robin Messenheimer <rmessenheimer@>
Subject: OnStage GIFs and FB frames???

Thanks geniuses.

~Blythe

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com
NAML

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

Well I’m glad it wasn’t only me who couldn’t get the entire phrase to show up.  Technology.

Thanks Robin,

~Blythe

On Nov 5, 2020, at 9:59 AM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56227h4@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

rmessenheimer@gmail.com?subject=RE:%20OnStage%20GIFs%20and%20FB%20frames???
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@gmail.com

I put the frame on my picture only on my business page. All it shows is “OnSta” and then the FB circular frame cuts it off. It would be mystifying to my non-crafting people on my personal FB page. Probably mystifying to anyone on my business page, too. I wrote to DS to ask if there wasn’t something that would show the whole “OnStage” “word.”

Robin

Thanks geniuses.

~Blythe

NAML

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-GIFs-and-FB-frames-tp56202p56227.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Hey all,

For the profile photo frame I just selected “try it” from another demos Facebook post. It worked.

Then I created my first ever “story” post by choosing a photo, swiping up so I could choose gif, typed in “stampin”, selected the gif I wanted and resized it to what I wanted.

For an actual page post I did the same as above but selected the “edit” option to be able to select gif, etc.

Hope this helps some of you.

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Nov 6, 2020, at 5:56 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56228h0@.nabble> wrote:

Well I’m glad it wasn’t only me who couldn’t get the entire phrase to show up.  Technology.

Thanks Robin,

~Blythe

On Nov 5, 2020, at 9:59 AM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56227h4@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

rmessenheimer@gmail.com?subject=RE:%20OnStage%20GIFs%20and%20FB%20frames???
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@gmail.com

Robin

Thanks geniuses.

~Blythe

NAML

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-GIFs-and-FB-frames-tp56202p56227.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-GIFs-and-FB-frames-tp56202p56228.html