OnStage Experiences and Pictures

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

OnStage Experiences and Pictures

Nancy Sutton

I did not get to go to On Stage in Orlando and I very much wanted to.  My health prevents me from traveling very far so I live vicariously through the experiences of others.  I earned my $100,000.00 career sales this year, I am so very proud of this.  I am so disappointed that I missed out on the "walk the stage" with all my other colleagues who accomplished this same success.  I would love to see  some pictures of this announcement if anyone is able or wants to post their pictures.  I send my congratulations to all who were recognized and to all who were got mentions. Hip Hip Hurray!!

Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, On
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net

A good day always includes stamping!!

If you no longer want to receive messages from me, simply reply to this email with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line.

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: OnStage Experiences and Pictures

Maria Pobre

Congratulations, Nancy! Sorry you weren’t able to attend. I did not either, but for different reasons.

If you don’t mind answering, how long have you been a demo?

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Nov 18, 2018, at 7:14 AM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n45206h18@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=OnStage Experiences and Pictures
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com

I did not get to go to On Stage in Orlando and I very much wanted to.  My health prevents me from traveling very far so I live vicariously through the experiences of others.  I earned my $100,000.00 career sales this year, I am so very proud of this.  I am so disappointed that I missed out on the "walk the stage" with all my other colleagues who accomplished this same success.  I would love to see  some pictures of this announcement if anyone is able or wants to post their pictures.  I send my congratulations to all who were recognized and to all who were got mentions. Hip Hip Hurray!!

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

If you no longer want to receive messages from me, simply reply to this email with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line.

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-Experiences-and-Pictures-tp45206.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h47@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Sutton

Hi Maria, I have just started my ninth year as a demo.  

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

On Nov 18, 2018, at 3:37 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n45215h18@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20OnStage%20Experiences%20and%20Pictures
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Congratulations, Nancy! Sorry you weren’t able to attend. I did not either, but for different reasons.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Nov 18, 2018, at 7:14 AM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n45206h18@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-Experiences-and-Pictures-tp45206.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h47@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-Experiences-and-Pictures-tp45206p45215.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, ml+s1100894n65h68@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

And you already achieved such a big milestone! Wow! Congratulations!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Nov 20, 2018, at 12:01 AM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n45233h55@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: OnStage Experiences and Pictures

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

On Nov 18, 2018, at 3:37 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n45215h18@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20OnStage%20Experiences%20and%20Pictures
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-Experiences-and-Pictures-tp45206p45215.html

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-Experiences-and-Pictures-tp45206p45233.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Sutton

Thank you Maria

On Nov 19, 2018, at 9:46 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n45234h7@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

And you already achieved such a big milestone! Wow! Congratulations!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Nov 20, 2018, at 12:01 AM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n45233h55@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: OnStage Experiences and Pictures

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-Experiences-and-Pictures-tp45206p45233.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-Experiences-and-Pictures-tp45206p45234.html

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario