OnStage Atlanta ~ Sudsol Swap

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

OnStage Atlanta ~ Sudsol Swap

Angie Brailsford

If you are heading to OnStage Atlanta, please consider joining the Sudsol Cardfront Swap! Here are the details....

Sign up by emailing me directly with your cell number at n2ink2@gmail.com by Saturday, March 24th. Cardfronts only, unless your card requires a full card. No Sale-A-Bration or retired items or non SU product, please. Unless the count is greater than 20, there will be one group. I'll email a headcount by the 25th. 

We will swap at the very beginning of the first break inside the main room, near the entrance. I'll have a sign :)

Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time!

Angie Brailsford 
Please "like" The Rubber Stampede on Facebook
n2ink.stampinup.net  <-- event calendar/webstore
n2ink2@gmail.com
Let me be your CARDiologist    
Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist ♥
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: OnStage Atlanta ~ Sudsol Swap

Blythe Klipple

I can manage this one Angie.  Count me in please.  I needed your inspiration to make some swap cards.  :)

~Blythe

On Mar 7, 2018, at 12:28 PM, SUDSOL [Angie Brailsford] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n41144h31@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

n2ink2@gmail.com?subject=OnStage%20Atlanta%20~%20Sudsol%20Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: n2ink2@gmail.com

If you are heading to OnStage Atlanta, please consider joining the Sudsol Cardfront Swap! Here are the details....

Sign up by emailing me directly with your cell number at n2ink2@gmail.com by Saturday, March 24th. Cardfronts only, unless your card requires a full card. No Sale-A-Bration or retired items or non SU product, please. Unless the count is greater than 20, there will be one group. I'll email a headcount by the 25th.

We will swap at the very beginning of the first break inside the main room, near the entrance. I'll have a sign :)
Angie Brailsford
n2ink.stampinup.net <-- event calendar/webstore
n2ink2@gmail.com
Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist ♥

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Angie Brailsford, please change the email address to: n2ink2@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-Atlanta-Sudsol-Swap-tp41144.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, ml+s1100894n65h82@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Angie Brailsford

WOOHOO...thank you for joining us! Will be great to see you in Atlanta :)

Angie Brailsford 
n2ink2@gmail.com

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 2:39 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n41145h11@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
blythek@mac.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+OnStage+Atlanta+~+Sudsol+Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

I can manage this one Angie.  Count me in please.  I needed your inspiration to make some swap cards.  :)

~Blythe

On Mar 7, 2018, at 12:28 PM, SUDSOL [Angie Brailsford] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml%2Bs1100894n41144h31@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

n2ink2@...?subject=OnStage%20Atlanta%20~%20Sudsol%20Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: n2ink2@gmail.com

Sign up by emailing me directly with your cell number at n2ink2@gmail.com by Saturday, March 24th. Cardfronts only, unless your card requires a full card. No Sale-A-Bration or retired items or non SU product, please. Unless the count is greater than 20, there will be one group. I'll email a headcount by the 25th.

Angie Brailsford
n2ink2@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Angie Brailsford, please change the email address to: n2ink2@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-Atlanta-Sudsol-Swap-tp41144.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, ml%2Bs1100894n65h82@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-Atlanta-Sudsol-Swap-tp41144p41145.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml%2Bs1100894n65h31@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Angie Brailsford

Carryover SAB items can be used in your swap...Thank you for the reminder Mart Anne!

On Mar 7, 2018 2:54 PM, "SUDSOL [Angie Brailsford] via Swaps & SU! Events" <ml%2Bs1100894n41148h4@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
n2ink2@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+OnStage+Atlanta+~+Sudsol+Swap

WOOHOO...thank you for joining us! Will be great to see you in Atlanta :)

Angie Brailsford
n2ink2@gmail.com

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 2:39 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml%2Bs1100894n41145h11@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
blythek@...?subject=Re:+SU!:+OnStage+Atlanta+~+Sudsol+Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

I can manage this one Angie. Count me in please. I needed your inspiration to make some swap cards. :)

~Blythe

On Mar 7, 2018, at 12:28 PM, SUDSOL [Angie Brailsford] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml%252Bs1100894n41144h31@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

n2ink2@...?subject=OnStage%20Atlanta%20~%20Sudsol%20Swap

Angie Brailsford
n2ink2@gmail.com

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, ml%252Bs1100894n65h82@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-Atlanta-Sudsol-Swap-tp41144p41145.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml%252Bs1100894n65h31@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-Atlanta-Sudsol-Swap-tp41144p41148.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml%2Bs1100894n65h31@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Update: SU!: OnStage Atlanta ~ Sudsol Swap

Angie Brailsford
In reply to this post by Angie Brailsford

Sign up by emailing me directly with your cell number at n2ink2@gmail.com by Saturday, March 24th. Cardfronts only, unless your card requires a full card. No Sale-A-Bration or retired items or non SU product, please, other than thinlits and embossing folder that are carried over. Unless the count is greater than 20, there will be one group. I'll email a headcount by the 25th.

Participants so far...
Angie Brailsford
Blythe Klipple
Linda Boob
Mary Anne Ritinski
Alicia Schokar

Angie Brailsford 
n2ink2@gmail.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: SUDSOL [Angie Brailsford] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml%2Bs1100894n41144h80@n7.nabble.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 2:28 PM
Subject: SU!: OnStage Atlanta ~ Sudsol Swap
To: SUDSOL Group <n2ink2@gmail.com>

n2ink2@gmail.com?subject=OnStage+Atlanta+~+Sudsol+Swap

Angie Brailsford
n2ink2@gmail.com

Reply | Threaded
|

LAST CALL...OnStage Atlanta Cardfront Swap

Angie Brailsford

Sign up by emailing me directly with your cell number at n2ink2@gmail.com by Saturday, March 24th. Cardfronts only, unless your card requires a full card. No Sale-A-Bration or retired items or non SU product, please. Unless the count is greater than 20, there will be one group. I'll email a headcount by the 25th.

Edited to add...please include card recipe :)

So far we are a small group...
Angie Brailsford
Blythe Klipple
Linda Bobb
Mary Anne Ritinski
Alicia Schokar

Angie Brailsford 
n2ink2@gmail.com

Reply | Threaded
|

LAST CALL...OnStage Atlanta 3 x 3 Swap

Angie Brailsford

If you are heading to OnStage Atlanta, please consider joining the Sudsol 3x3 Swap! Here are the details....

Sign up by emailing me directly with your cell number at n2ink2@gmail.com by Saturday, March 24th. Complete 3x3 (not just a cardfront) along with decorated envelope required. No Sale-A-Bration or retired items or non SU product, please. Unless the count is greater than 20, there will be one group. I'll email a headcount by the 25th.

Edited to add...please include recipe with your swap on post it note or seperate paper. 

We will swap at the beginning of the first break inside the main room, near the entrance, right after the cardfront swap. I'll have a sign :)

So far we are a small group :)
Angie Brailsford
Susan Morton
Pam Staples
Karen Thomas

Angie Brailsford 
n2ink2@gmail.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: LAST CALL...OnStage Atlanta Cardfront Swap

Angie Brailsford

Final headcount has been sent to participants of the Atlanta OnStage Cardfront swap. If you signed up, but didn't receive an email just a moment ago...please let me know :) 

Angie Brailsford 
n2ink2@gmail.com

On Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 12:36 AM, SUDSOL [Angie Brailsford] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n41430h46@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
n2ink2@gmail.com?subject=LAST+CALL...OnStage+Atlanta+Cardfront+Swap

Edited to add...please include card recipe :)

So far we are a small group...
Angie Brailsford
Blythe Klipple
Linda Bobb
Mary Anne Ritinski
Alicia Schokar

Angie Brailsford
n2ink2@gmail.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-Atlanta-Sudsol-Swap-tp41144p41430.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: LAST CALL...OnStage Atlanta 3 x 3 Swap

Angie Brailsford

Final headcount has been sent to participants of the Atlanta OnStage 3x3 swap. If you signed up, but didn't receive an email just a moment ago...please let me know :) 

Angie Brailsford 
n2ink2@gmail.com

On Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 12:37 AM, SUDSOL [Angie Brailsford] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n41431h77@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
n2ink2@gmail.com?subject=LAST+CALL...OnStage+Atlanta+3+x+3+Swap

If you are heading to OnStage Atlanta, please consider joining the Sudsol 3x3 Swap! Here are the details....

Sign up by emailing me directly with your cell number at n2ink2@gmail.com by Saturday, March 24th. Complete 3x3 (not just a cardfront) along with decorated envelope required. No Sale-A-Bration or retired items or non SU product, please. Unless the count is greater than 20, there will be one group. I'll email a headcount by the 25th.

Edited to add...please include recipe with your swap on post it note or seperate paper.

We will swap at the beginning of the first break inside the main room, near the entrance, right after the cardfront swap. I'll have a sign :)

So far we are a small group :)
Angie Brailsford
Susan Morton
Pam Staples
Karen Thomas

Angie Brailsford
n2ink2@gmail.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-Atlanta-Sudsol-Swap-tp41144p41431.html