classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

OnStage At Home Stamp & Share

Patti Scanlan
Administrator
I am a little disappointed in this. If I had known I would need to purchase a stamp set/bundle for the event (I know - I don't *have* to have it) I would have not purchased the SWAG bag - that i thought would have all I needed for the event.

Why aren't they using the set that is included in the swag bag??

I will be sending my thoughts to SU! :) Just wondered if I was alone in my thinking

Patti
Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: OnStage At Home Stamp & Share

Sue Erickson

I understood that the Swag bag was an extra not needed for the Onstage and assumed (I should never do that) that a stamp set and kit would be part of the registration as in the past. I thought the lower price was because the convention would be virtual. I was one of those who won a free registration and am disappointed that I have to still pay for the make & takes.
Sue Erickson

On Oct 8, 2020, at 8:37 AM, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n55869h17@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

patti@sudsol.com?subject=OnStage%20At%20Home%20Stamp%20&%20Share
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@sudsol.com

I am a little disappointed in this. If I had known I would need to purchase a stamp set/bundle for the event (I know - I don't *have* to have it) I would have not purchased the SWAG bag - that i thought would have all I needed for the event.

I will be sending my thoughts to SU! :) Just wondered if I was alone in my thinking

Patti

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-At-Home-Stamp-Share-tp55869.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, ml+s1100894n65h93@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Chris Occhipinti
In reply to this post by Patti Scanlan

Patti,
I will be working and so I didn’t purchase event registration; but if I had, it would be disappointing to know of another expense. So, you aren’t 'alone', in a sense...

Chris Occhipinti
Olympia, WA

Sent from Xfinity Connect App

------ Original Message ------

To: cho1888@
Sent: October 8, 2020 at 8:38 AM
Subject: SU!: OnStage At Home Stamp & Share

patti@sudsol.com?subject=OnStage At Home Stamp & Share
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@

Patti

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-At-Home-Stamp-Share-tp55869.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h3@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Chris Occhipinti
In reply to this post by Patti Scanlan

Patti,
I will be working and so I didn’t purchase event registration; but if I had, it would be disappointing to know of another expense. So, you aren’t 'alone', in a sense...

Chris Occhipinti
Olympia, WA

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@

Patti

Reply | Threaded
|

Amy Cloncs

I feel the same way, really disappointed in SU

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 11, 2020, at 2:04 PM, SUDSOL [Chris Occhipinti] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n55919h62@.nabble> wrote:

cho1888@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: OnStage At Home Stamp & Share
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cho1888@

Patti,

Chris Occhipinti
Olympia, WA

Patti

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Chris Occhipinti, please change the email address to: cho1888@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-At-Home-Stamp-Share-tp55869p55919.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h88@.nabble