OnStage - ATLANTA

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

OnStage - ATLANTA

Blythe Klipple

I will only send this once, except for maybe again in early March, but ……….. I’ve registered for Atlanta’s On Stage and have never been to Atlanta.  I’m sure there are some Sudsol sisters who will be attending there and I’d love to hang out with you on the day of the event.  

Hubby is going with me and we’ve chosen Atlanta because of friends who live there—he has ALS and we really want to see him while all is still going pretty good for him.  He was instrumental in getting some great care for our son when he had ALS.  They live in the Cabbage Patch area of town.  That’ll mean something to me once I’m there!

I have no plans of doing a local swap in Atlanta since my mind will be all over the place.  We fly stand-by and hubby isn’t always patient and easy to travel with.  :)  :)  :)   I’d love to join in a swap that someone else coordinates however.  It’s easy!

If you respond to this email, please do it off of Sudsol, i.e. via my personal email which will show at the top of this email.  blythek@mac.com   That way we won’t clutter the board.  I’m looking forward to this adventure.  And gee, wasn’t it fun registering today?

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Mi Wuk Village CA
blythe@StampingWithBlythe.com
Blog:  http://www.StampingWithBlythe.com
SU! Web and online store:  http://www.BlytheStamps.stampinup.net

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: OnStage - ATLANTA

Nola Burkhard

Oh! So sorry I won’t be seeing you in Vegas - was looking forward to it with you!!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 16, 2018, at 11:52 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n40287h73@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=OnStage - ATLANTA
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

I will only send this once, except for maybe again in early March, but ……….. I’ve registered for Atlanta’s On Stage and have never been to Atlanta.  I’m sure there are some Sudsol sisters who will be attending there and I’d love to hang out with you on the day of the event.  

Hubby is going with me and we’ve chosen Atlanta because of friends who live there—he has ALS and we really want to see him while all is still going pretty good for him.  He was instrumental in getting some great care for our son when he had ALS.  They live in the Cabbage Patch area of town.  That’ll mean something to me once I’m there!

I have no plans of doing a local swap in Atlanta since my mind will be all over the place.  We fly stand-by and hubby isn’t always patient and easy to travel with.  :)  :)  :)   I’d love to join in a swap that someone else coordinates however.  It’s easy!

If you respond to this email, please do it off of Sudsol, i.e. via my personal email which will show at the top of this email.  blythek@mac.com   That way we won’t clutter the board.  I’m looking forward to this adventure.  And gee, wasn’t it fun registering today?

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Mi Wuk Village CA

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OnStage-ATLANTA-tp40287.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h91@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.