On Stage

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

On Stage

Charlotte Lindmeier
I hope everyone had a good time at On Stage this week. I had a great time.   The winner for this week’s free SUDSOL time was drawn from the entries made this week.  The more you share the more chances you have at winning FREE SUDSOL time. Our winner this week is Janet Smith. Thanks to the demonstrators that shared their ideas.  This is what makes SUDSOL so great.

Our question this week is:
What SUDSOL members are you going to meet at OnStage this week and at which location?
Salt Lake City
Janet Smith, Char Stiehl, Sue Ann Olsavicky, Blythe Klippe, Kim Myers, Jan Farring, Kathleen Langosh and others?

Vancouver, B.C.
Donna Bagwell, Sue Erickson, Leanne Kerr, Sandy Hil and 8 other SUDSOL members

Salt Lake City
Chris Talbot, Jan Farring

San Antonio
Bobbie Ganley, Jennie Dietrich

Minneapolis
Char Lindmeier
Judy Carpenter

Minneapolis had the largest gathering of all the attendance centers world wide.  I think he said it was around 1200 demonstrators.  I tried to find you Judy.    
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: On Stage

Janet Smith

Woohoo!!!  Thanks Charlotte!!!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Sunday, April 14, 2019, 8:47 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47585h52@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=On Stage
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

I hope everyone had a good time at On Stage this week. I had a great time.   The winner for this week’s free SUDSOL time was drawn from the entries made this week.  The more you share the more chances you have at winning FREE SUDSOL time. Our winner this week is Janet Smith. Thanks to the demonstrators that shared their ideas.  This is what makes SUDSOL so great.

Our question this week is:
What SUDSOL members are you going to meet at OnStage this week and at which location?
Salt Lake City
Janet Smith, Char Stiehl, Sue Ann Olsavicky, Blythe Klippe, Kim Myers, Jan Farring, Kathleen Langosh and others?

Vancouver, B.C.
Donna Bagwell, Sue Erickson, Leanne Kerr, Sandy Hil and 8 other SUDSOL members

Salt Lake City
Chris Talbot, Jan Farring

San Antonio
Bobbie Ganley, Jennie Dietrich

Minneapolis
Char Lindmeier
Judy Carpenter

Minneapolis had the largest gathering of all the attendance centers world wide.  I think he said it was around 1200 demonstrators.  I tried to find you Judy.    
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-tp47585.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h10@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Janet
Janet Smith, Santa Rosa, CA
janetstamps@pacbell.net

SU! Web: http://www.stampinwithjanet.stampinup.net

Our 17 year old granddaughter Annika suffered a massive brain bleed on Oct. 8. Although she hasn't woken up yet, she's  home to continue her recovery with her family. To smooth the family's way, we're asking for your help! - See more at:

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/helping-annika-heal/119478