On Stage at Home

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
Locked 20 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

On Stage at Home

grantj

Ii thought I saw somewhere that all sessions would be recorded for later viewing. I just checked the information page and nothing is said about recordings. 

Can someone verify either way? I need to decide whether or not to take the Friday off!

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: On Stage at Home

Nola Burkhard

I need to know too as I have a zoom retreat that same weekend that I can’t miss as a committee member.
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 6, 2020, at 6:36 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55811h17@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=On Stage at Home
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Ii thought I saw somewhere that all sessions would be recorded for later viewing. I just checked the information page and nothing is said about recordings. 

Can someone verify either way? I need to decide whether or not to take the Friday off!

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-at-Home-tp55811.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Sara Levin

Please, everyone with questions about the OnStage Agenda, call or email DS so that SU becomes very aware that the information is needed sooner rather than later.

Sara
Sara Levin

Get the Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle FREE with $40 purchase or purchase it HERE

Get the Stampin' Glam Squad Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $50 purchase in my store
or purchase it HERE
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 11:20 AM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55816h88@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+On+Stage+at+Home
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

I need to know too as I have a zoom retreat that same weekend that I can’t miss as a committee member.
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 6, 2020, at 6:36 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55811h17@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@...?subject=On Stage at Home
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-at-Home-tp55811.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-at-Home-tp55811p55816.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h85@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Kim Innis

I found the information on the OnStage Event page under Highlights.  Here's what it says:

"If you are unable to attend an activity while it’s happening live, you can access and view it at your convenience in the virtual event platform through the end of January 2021"

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 11:27 AM SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55817h5@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
TheArtfulInker@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+On+Stage+at+Home
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com

Please, everyone with questions about the OnStage Agenda, call or email DS so that SU becomes very aware that the information is needed sooner rather than later.

Sara
Sara Levin

Get the Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle FREE with $40 purchase or purchase it HERE

Get the Stampin' Glam Squad Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $50 purchase in my store
or purchase it HERE
theartfulinker.com
(blog)

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 11:20 AM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n55816h88@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Nolaburkhard@...?subject=Re:+SU!:+On+Stage+at+Home
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 6, 2020, at 6:36 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n55811h17@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-at-Home-tp55811p55816.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h85@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sara Levin, please change the email address to: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-at-Home-tp55811p55817.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: On Stage at Home

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by Sara Levin

I just called DS and was told to look out for an email with all the info on the ON Stage! She did not say when it would be sent.  I also was told I would be getting my things for On Stage a week before the event. That’s cutting it close if packages are lost in the mail and don’t arrive… just thinking out loud.

Lois

Lois Folla Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator/Manager

Email: StampinPresschat@gmail.com

Call/Text: 732-598-5026

Creative Blog: www.StampinPress.com

Shop Online: www.LoisFolla.StampinUp.net

From: ml+s1100894n55817h43@.nabble <ml+s1100894n55817h43@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, October 6, 2020 11:27 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <StampWithLois@>
Subject: Re: SU!: On Stage at Home

TheArtfulInker@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20On%20Stage%20at%20Home

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com

Sara

Sara Levin

or purchase it HERE

theartfulinker.com
(blog)

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 11:20 AM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55816h88@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 6, 2020, at 6:36 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55811h17@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h85@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sara Levin, please change the email address to: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-at-Home-tp55811p55817.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Agreed, that's cutting it close, Lois. BUT, consider that they are still working with reduced staff to prepare the kits, probably product delays, and their own shipping delays from suppliers.

Getting the kits to us the week before the event must be a monumental task. (She told you they'd be in your hands the week before, not mailed the week before, correct?)

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On 10/06/2020 10:56 AM SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55820h19@.nabble> wrote:

StampWithLois@gmail.com?subject=RE: SU!: On Stage at Home
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: StampWithLois@

I just called DS and was told to look out for an email with all the info on the ON Stage! She did not say when it would be sent. I also was told I would be getting my things for On Stage a week before the event. That’s cutting it close if packages are lost in the mail and don’t arrive… just thinking out loud.

Lois

Email: StampinPresschat@

TheArtfulInker@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20On%20Stage%20at%20Home

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: TheArtfulInker@

Sara

Sara Levin

or purchase it HERE

theartfulinker@ (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
(blog)

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 11:20 AM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55816h88@.nabble> wrote:

Nolaburkhard@?subject=Re:+SU!:+On+Stage+at+Home

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 6, 2020, at 6:36 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55811h17@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h69@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h85@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sara Levin, please change the email address to: TheArtfulInker@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: StampWithLois@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-at-Home-tp55811p55820.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla

Jan,

She said we would receive our packages a week before the event 😊

Lois

From: ml+s1100894n55821h67@.nabble <ml+s1100894n55821h67@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, October 6, 2020 12:11 PM

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20On%20Stage%20at%20Home

Agreed, that's cutting it close, Lois. BUT, consider that they are still working with reduced staff to prepare the kits, probably product delays, and their own shipping delays from suppliers.

Getting the kits to us the week before the event must be a monumental task. (She told you they'd be in your hands the week before, not mailed the week before, correct?)

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On 10/06/2020 10:56 AM SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55820h19@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: StampWithLois@

I just called DS and was told to look out for an email with all the info on the ON Stage! She did not say when it would be sent. I also was told I would be getting my things for On Stage a week before the event. That’s cutting it close if packages are lost in the mail and don’t arrive… just thinking out loud.

Lois

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: TheArtfulInker@

Sara

Sara Levin

or purchase it HERE

theartfulinker@ (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
(blog)

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 11:20 AM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55816h88@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 6, 2020, at 6:36 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55811h17@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sara Levin, please change the email address to: TheArtfulInker@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: StampWithLois@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-at-Home-tp55811p55820.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-at-Home-tp55811p55821.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

I won’t hold my breath!🤪
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 6, 2020, at 10:33 AM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55822h58@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: StampWithLois@gmail.com

Jan,

Lois

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

Lois

Sara

Sara Levin

or purchase it HERE

theartfulinker@ (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
(blog)

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-at-Home-tp55811p55821.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-at-Home-tp55811p55822.html
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by grantj

In our initial letter it said it would be recorded.
On 10/06/2020 9:36 AM SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55811h55@.nabble> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=On Stage at Home

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by Nola Burkhard

Nola and All,

If you had a chance to read the email just sent about the event they don't expect all to necessarily receive it in time. I know we have covid19 but this company still needs to be professional and they have plenty of time to get it together.  On the other shoe they expect us to be professional and timely in our events ad we are the face of SU! 

In simple terms they said it would not be a big deal if we get it late. I would not have bought it if I knew in advance they were going to be so lax about it. 

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com
CP: 732-598-5026

Shop: www.loisfolla.stampinup.net
Blog: www.StampinPress.com

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020, 10:13 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55834h70@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

I won’t hold my breath!🤪
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 6, 2020, at 10:33 AM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55822h58@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

StampWithLois@...?subject=RE: SU!: On Stage at Home
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: StampWithLois@gmail.com

Jan,

Lois

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

Lois

Sara

Sara Levin

or purchase it HERE

theartfulinker@ (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
(blog)

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-at-Home-tp55811p55822.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-at-Home-tp55811p55834.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

At least they have let us know nothing in the swag box is required for the On Stage projects.

They are giving us lots of advance time to order the bundle we will need. I am hoping they give us a glimpse of the bundle before we buy it. I didn’t notice any mention of an image/flier in the recent email, but I may have missed mention of it.

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Oct 8, 2020, at 12:53 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55860h92@.nabble> wrote:

StampWithLois@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: On Stage at Home

Nola and All,

If you had a chance to read the email just sent about the event they don't expect all to necessarily receive it in time. I know we have covid19 but this company still needs to be professional and they have plenty of time to get it together. On the other shoe they expect us to be professional and timely in our events ad we are the face of SU!

In simple terms they said it would not be a big deal if we get it late. I would not have bought it if I knew in advance they were going to be so lax about it.

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020, 10:13 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55834h70@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

I won’t hold my breath!🤪
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 6, 2020, at 10:33 AM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55822h58@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Jan,

Lois

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

Lois

Sara

Sara Levin

or purchase it HERE

theartfulinker@ (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
(blog)

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-at-Home-tp55811p55834.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-at-Home-tp55811p55860.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

I did send an email to SU! and DS in response to today’s update about the bundle that will be offered for the OnStage Virtual event.  I need to know (after the kurfuffel with the Forever Greenery Suite and Forever Fern stamp set) if the words (if there are any) in the stamp set will be grammatically correct before I purchase it blindly.  I think it only fair that we are able to see it.  Using such a stamp set at a live event is one thing but purchasing the set without seeing it doesn’t make me comfortable.   I know it’s our choice to purchase it or not so if I don’t hear back about the set I’m thinking that I won’t be purchasing it blindly.  I might kick myself in the rear in hindsight but that’ll be my choice.

~Blythe

On Oct 7, 2020, at 9:32 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55861h58@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20On%20Stage%20at%20Home
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

At least they have let us know nothing in the swag box is required for the On Stage projects.

They are giving us lots of advance time to order the bundle we will need. I am hoping they give us a glimpse of the bundle before we buy it. I didn’t notice any mention of an image/flier in the recent email, but I may have missed mention of it.

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Oct 8, 2020, at 12:53 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55860h92@.nabble> wrote:

StampWithLois@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: On Stage at Home
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: StampWithLois@

Nola and All,

If you had a chance to read the email just sent about the event they don't expect all to necessarily receive it in time. I know we have covid19 but this company still needs to be professional and they have plenty of time to get it together. On the other shoe they expect us to be professional and timely in our events ad we are the face of SU! 

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com 

Shop: www.loisfolla.stampinup.net
Blog: www.StampinPress.com

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

I won’t hold my breath!🤪
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: StampWithLois@gmail.com

Jan, 

She said we would receive our packages a week before the event 😊

Lois

Email: StampinPresschat@gmail.com

Creative Blog: www.StampinPress.com

Shop Online: www.LoisFolla.StampinUp.net

From: ml+s1100894n55821h67@.nabble <ml+s1100894n55821h67@.nabble> 
Sent: Tuesday, October 6, 2020 12:11 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <StampWithLois@>
Subject: Re: SU!: On Stage at Home

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Getting the kits to us the week before the event must be a monumental task. (She told you they'd be in your hands the week before, not mailed the week before, correct?) 

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

Lois

Creative Blog: www.StampinPress.com

Shop Online: www.LoisFolla.StampinUp.net

From: ml+s1100894n55817h43@.nabble <ml+s1100894n55817h43@.nabble> 
Sent: Tuesday, October 6, 2020 11:27 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <StampWithLois@>
Subject: Re: SU!: On Stage at Home

Sara

Sara Levin

Get the Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle FREE with $40 purchase or purchase it HERE

Get the Stampin' Glam Squad Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $50 purchase in my store

or purchase it HERE

theartfulinker@ (e-mail) 
theartfulinker.com
 (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

revjanstamps@...?subject=On Stage at Home 

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-at-Home-tp55811.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h69@.nabble 

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-at-Home-tp55811p55816.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h85@.nabble 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-at-Home-tp55811p55817.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@.nabble 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: StampWithLois@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-at-Home-tp55811p55820.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-at-Home-tp55811p55821.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: StampWithLois@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-at-Home-tp55811p55822.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-at-Home-tp55811p55834.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com 

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-at-Home-tp55811p55860.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@.nabble 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-at-Home-tp55811p55861.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com 

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Judi Carpenter
In reply to this post by Maria Pobre

I think they gave a date when we can order the bundle.  I'm thinking it is early next week.  At that time, I'm pretty sure we'll see what's in the bundle.  I can't imagine any reason they wouldn't; they do want us to order it, after all.

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 10/7/2020 10:32:51 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n55861h88@.nabble writes:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: On Stage at Home
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Oct 8, 2020, at 12:53 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n55860h92@.nabble > wrote:

StampWithLois@?subject=Re: SU!: On Stage at Home

Nola and All,

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020, 10:13 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n55834h70@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

I won’t hold my breath!🤪
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 6, 2020, at 10:33 AM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n55822h58@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Jan,

Lois

revjanstamps@comcast.net ?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20On%20Stage%20at%20Home

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

StampWithLois@gmail.com ?subject=RE: SU!: On Stage at Home

Lois

Sara

Sara Levin

or purchase it HERE

theartfulinker@ (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
(blog)

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-at-Home-tp55811p55860.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-at-Home-tp55811p55861.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h90@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

I sure hope so! I have several hobby demos in my downline and they can’t afford that expense without knowing if they are going to like it.

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Oct 8, 2020, at 1:49 PM, SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55863h85@.nabble> wrote:

jcarpy02@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: On Stage at Home
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@

I think they gave a date when we can order the bundle.  I'm thinking it is early next week.  At that time, I'm pretty sure we'll see what's in the bundle.  I can't imagine any reason they wouldn't; they do want us to order it, after all.

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

In a message dated 10/7/2020 10:32:51 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n55861h88@.nabble writes:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Oct 8, 2020, at 12:53 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n55860h92@.nabble > wrote:

StampWithLois@?subject=Re: SU!: On Stage at Home

Nola and All,

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020, 10:13 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n55834h70@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

I won’t hold my breath!🤪
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 6, 2020, at 10:33 AM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n55822h58@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Jan,

Lois

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

Lois

Sara

Sara Levin

or purchase it HERE

theartfulinker@ (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
(blog)

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-at-Home-tp55811p55861.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-at-Home-tp55811p55863.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Judi Carpenter

I just checked the email I received from Stampin' Up! today.  If you are registered for OnStage@Home, you should have received one, too.  It states clearly that the ordering period for the Dandy Garden Project Collection is 13 October - 4 November, 2020.  If we order on the 13th, we should have the stuff in plenty of time, I think.  So don't panic just yet, folks!  

Judi
Haf2Stamp Team Leader

In a message dated 10/7/2020 11:19:07 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n55864h81@.nabble writes:

I sure hope so! I have several hobby demos in my downline and they can’t afford that expense without knowing if they are going to like it.

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Oct 8, 2020, at 1:49 PM, SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n55863h85@.nabble > wrote:

jcarpy02@?subject=Re: SU!: On Stage at Home
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader
217-875-0092     jcarpy02@aol.com  (zero by 2)

Stampinmia@?subject=Re: SU!: On Stage at Home

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

StampWithLois@ ?subject=Re: SU!: On Stage at Home

Nola and All,

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com

Nolaburkhard@ ?subject=Re:+SU!:+On+Stage+at+Home

I won’t hold my breath!🤪
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

Jan,

Lois

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

Lois

Sara

Sara Levin

or purchase it HERE

theartfulinker@ (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
(blog)

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-at-Home-tp55811p55863.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-at-Home-tp55811p55864.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Diane Gardner

I do not have an email from SU. I just checked and I am registered for the event.

Diane Gardner
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
www.dianegardner.stampinup.net

On Oct 8, 2020, at 12:28 AM, SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55865h58@.nabble> wrote:

I just checked the email I received from Stampin' Up! today.  If you are registered for OnStage@Home, you should have received one, too.  It states clearly that the ordering period for the Dandy Garden Project Collection is 13 October - 4 November, 2020.  If we order on the 13th, we should have the stuff in plenty of time, I think.  So don't panic just yet, folks!  

Judi
Haf2Stamp Team Leader

In a message dated 10/7/2020 11:19:07 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n55864h81@.nabble writes:

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Oct 8, 2020, at 1:49 PM, SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n55863h85@.nabble > wrote:

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

Nola and All,

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com

I won’t hold my breath!🤪
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

Jan,

Lois

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

Lois

Sara

Sara Levin

or purchase it HERE

theartfulinker@ (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
(blog)

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-at-Home-tp55811p55864.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-at-Home-tp55811p55865.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h36@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla

Maria and all,

I guess I assumed the swag box was for the event? I thought it was for it. Did I miss-read it? Every event they’ve had your goodies had to do with the event. I would not have gotten it if I had know it had NOTHING to do with the event! UGH!

I saw them mention with out photos of the bundle also. That is what will go with this event?? OMG, really. Please tell me that isn’t true. So we decide to purchase a swag box that has nothing to do with the event and now are offering a bundle that you can use as the event is going on?

Please someone with patience straighten out my confusion…. I deleted my emails or I would go back and reread them 😊

Thank you very much!!

Lois

From: ml+s1100894n55866h62@.nabble <ml+s1100894n55866h62@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, October 8, 2020 8:46 AM

dggard@bellsouth.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20On%20Stage%20at%20Home

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dggard@bellsouth.net

I do not have an email from SU. I just checked and I am registered for the event.

Diane Gardner

On Oct 8, 2020, at 12:28 AM, SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55865h58@.nabble> wrote:

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

Maria Pobre

Guam, USA

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre

Guam, USA

Nola and All,

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com

I won’t hold my breath!🤪

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

Jan,

Lois

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

Lois

Sara

Sara Levin

or purchase it HERE

theartfulinker@ (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
(blog)

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-at-Home-tp55811p55865.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Gardner, please change the email address to: dggard@bellsouth.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-at-Home-tp55811p55866.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Judi Carpenter

Lois and all:

The bundle will be used to make the projects, BUT they are giving us information that makes possible making those projects with product we already have on hand (stamps, etc.) with dimensions, as well (if my brain has retained well).  So you do not HAVE to order the bundle, but if you do you'll have a bunch of product that will be in the next mini catalog.  The advantage to that is being able to promote it well because we'll have time to make cool samples.  We're also getting it all at a discount, 10% if I remember correctly.

I don't believe Stampin' Up! promoted the swag box (or whatever they called it) as necessary for the "make & takes."  They know that we've had some goodies that came with registration for an event.  But this time they separated the goodies from registration, which I think was considerate of them.  That meant many more demonstrators could participate at a reasonable price.

I'm impressed with how they've handled this, and I hope you will be, too.  I do have one suggestion for future registrations:  READ everything before you sign on the dotted line.  The information we needed was there.

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

In a message dated 10/8/2020 3:09:06 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n55877h84@.nabble writes:

Maria and all,

I guess I assumed the swag box was for the event? I thought it was for it. Did I miss-read it? Every event they’ve had your goodies had to do with the event. I would not have gotten it if I had know it had NOTHING to do with the event! UGH!

I saw them mention with out photos of the bundle also. That is what will go with this event?? OMG, really. Please tell me that isn’t true. So we decide to purchase a swag box that has nothing to do with the event and now are offering a bundle that you can use as the event is going on?

Please someone with patience straighten out my confusion…. I deleted my emails or I would go back and reread them 😊

Thank you very much!!

Lois

From: ml+s1100894n55866h62@.nabble < ml+s1100894n55866h62@.nabble >
To: SUDSOL Group < StampWithLois@ >

dggard@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20On%20Stage%20at%20Home

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dggard@bellsouth.net

Diane Gardner

On Oct 8, 2020, at 12:28 AM, SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n55865h58@.nabble > wrote:

jcarpy02@aol.com?subject=Re : SU!: On Stage at Home

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re : SU!: On Stage at Home

Maria Pobre

Guam, USA

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre

Guam, USA

Nola and All,

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com

I won’t hold my breath!🤪

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 6, 2020, at 10:33 AM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n55822h58@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

Jan,

Lois

From: ml+s1100894n55821h67@.nabble < ml+s1100894n55821h67@.nabble >

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On 10/06/2020 10:56 AM SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n55820h19@.nabble > wrote:

Lois

From: ml+s1100894n55817h43@.nabble < ml+s1100894n55817h43@.nabble >

Sara

Sara Levin

or purchase it HERE

theartfulinker@ (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
(blog)

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 11:20 AM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n55816h88@.nabble > wrote:

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 6, 2020, at 6:36 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n55811h17@.nabble > wrote:

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Gardner, please change the email address to: dggard@bellsouth.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-at-Home-tp55811p55866.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-at-Home-tp55811p55877.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Robin Messenheimer

I agree with you, Judy!

I’ve looking forward to getting the bag and the little pins and the note pad and the pen. I’ve had a lot of fun with the 3 pins that we got at On Stage last year (they’re on the lanyard that holds my gym pass. And I’ve enjoyed the Note Pad that we got, though that’s been used up. The bag was darling, and I’m still using it. I always love the bags, even though I now have only the one from last year. Madam Pele’s lava took the rest.

I expected to be able to order the stamp set and whatever we needed to do the Make and Takes as there won’t be a table for 6 or 8 of us to share. I have been waiting for the information about the stamp set. I hope we get to see it beforehand, though. I’m thinking I’ll probably buy it as I ‘need’ something from new catalog to play with (well, I have the Curvy bundle, but I’m still using that for Christmas).

Mainly I’m just happy not to be spending the $1,500+ I spent on travel and hotel last year (pricey to fly from Hawaiʻi). At least I got to see my grandson and other family while I was in the Portland area.

On Stage and the conventions before it were occasions to which I looked forward every year, and I’m looking forward to it this year, too. Sad I won’t be mingling with my friends, though

Robin

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Please note that my preferred e-mail address has changed to Rmessenheimer@gmail.com. I have noted that e-mail addressed to rmessenheimer@ has frequently not been delivered to me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

From: ml+s1100894n55881h80@.nabble <ml+s1100894n55881h80@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, October 8, 2020 11:46 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>

jcarpy02@aol.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20On%20Stage%20at%20Home

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@aol.com

Lois and all:

The bundle will be used to make the projects, BUT they are giving us information that makes possible making those projects with product we already have on hand (stamps, etc.) with dimensions, as well (if my brain has retained well).  So you do not HAVE to order the bundle, but if you do you'll have a bunch of product that will be in the next mini catalog.  The advantage to that is being able to promote it well because we'll have time to make cool samples.  We're also getting it all at a discount, 10% if I remember correctly.

I don't believe Stampin' Up! promoted the swag box (or whatever they called it) as necessary for the "make & takes."  They know that we've had some goodies that came with registration for an event.  But this time they separated the goodies from registration, which I think was considerate of them.  That meant many more demonstrators could participate at a reasonable price.

I'm impressed with how they've handled this, and I hope you will be, too.  I do have one suggestion for future registrations:  READ everything before you sign on the dotted line.  The information we needed was there.

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

In a message dated 10/8/2020 3:09:06 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n55877h84@.nabble writes:

Maria and all,

Thank you very much!!

Lois

Diane Gardner

On Oct 8, 2020, at 12:28 AM, SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n55865h58@.nabble > wrote:

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

Maria Pobre

Guam, USA

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre

Guam, USA

Nola and All,

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com

I won’t hold my breath!🤪

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 6, 2020, at 10:33 AM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n55822h58@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

Jan,

Lois

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On 10/06/2020 10:56 AM SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n55820h19@.nabble > wrote:

Lois

Sara

Sara Levin

or purchase it HERE

theartfulinker@ (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
(blog)

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 11:20 AM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n55816h88@.nabble > wrote:

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 6, 2020, at 6:36 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n55811h17@.nabble > wrote:

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-at-Home-tp55811p55877.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-at-Home-tp55811p55881.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Judi Carpenter

I am registered too. No email yet.
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 8, 2020, at 3:45 PM, SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55881h87@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@aol.com

Lois and all:

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

Maria and all,

Thank you very much!!

Lois

Diane Gardner

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

Maria Pobre

Guam, USA

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre

Guam, USA

Nola and All,

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com

I won’t hold my breath!🤪

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

Jan,

Lois

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

Lois

Sara

Sara Levin

or purchase it HERE

theartfulinker@ (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
(blog)

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-at-Home-tp55811p55881.html