classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
12 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

On Stage Swaps

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
If you are going to OnStage how many swaps are you making to take along?  Are you doing full cards or card fronts?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: On Stage Swaps

Libby Dyson

I have 3 lots of swaps. Mine are simple and flat as I'm travelling from Australia to New Zealand and can't take any 'food' items with me.
  1. Coffee cup sleeves with embellishments
  2. Mini Notebooks covered and with a bow and tag
  3. Mini envelopes made using the Envelope Punch Board with a card inside.
I decided to use up Designer Series paper, so I've used up almost all of my pack of the SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER. So I won't have any left when the new catalogue starts :)

On Wed, 3 Apr 2019 at 14:00, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n47362h99@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=On+Stage+Swaps
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

If you are going to OnStage how many swaps are you making to take along?  Are you doing full cards or card fronts?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-Swaps-tp47362.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

--
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

What great ideas, Libby!  Have a great time!

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 2, 2019, at 11:10 PM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47363h94@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

libby.dyson5@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: On Stage Swaps
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@gmail.com

I have 3 lots of swaps. Mine are simple and flat as I'm travelling from Australia to New Zealand and can't take any 'food' items with me.
I decided to use up Designer Series paper, so I've used up almost all of my pack of the SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER. So I won't have any left when the new catalogue starts :)

On Wed, 3 Apr 2019 at 14:00, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n47362h99@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

If you are going to OnStage how many swaps are you making to take along? Are you doing full cards or card fronts?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-Swaps-tp47362.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-Swaps-tp47362p47363.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Schreiber
In reply to this post by Libby Dyson

Unable to go this time 😕

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 2, 2019, at 11:10 PM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47363h28@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

libby.dyson5@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: On Stage Swaps
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@gmail.com

I decided to use up Designer Series paper, so I've used up almost all of my pack of the SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER. So I won't have any left when the new catalogue starts :)

If you are going to OnStage how many swaps are you making to take along? Are you doing full cards or card fronts?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-Swaps-tp47362p47363.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h68@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Penny Nelson

Not doing any swaps this time :-(

On Tue, Apr 2, 2019 at 11:15 PM SUDSOL [Beth Schreiber] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n47365h72@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
teach57123@yahoo.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+On+Stage+Swaps
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: teach57123@yahoo.com

Unable to go this time 😕

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 2, 2019, at 11:10 PM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n47363h28@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

libby.dyson5@...?subject=Re: SU!: On Stage Swaps

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

--

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h68@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beth Schreiber, please change the email address to: teach57123@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-Swaps-tp47362p47365.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h50@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Kay Hahn Casler

My focus is for Centre Stage, so I am making only about 30.  There will be many more people in Atlantic City but I just don’t have much time to get them done.   

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 3, 2019, at 12:20 AM, SUDSOL [Penny Nelson] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47366h14@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

pennynelsn@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: On Stage Swaps
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pennynelsn@gmail.com

Not doing any swaps this time :-(

On Tue, Apr 2, 2019 at 11:15 PM SUDSOL [Beth Schreiber] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n47365h72@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
teach57123@yahoo.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+On+Stage+Swaps
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: teach57123@yahoo.com

Unable to go this time 😕

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 2, 2019, at 11:10 PM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n47363h28@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

libby.dyson5@...?subject=Re: SU!: On Stage Swaps

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

--

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h68@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beth Schreiber, please change the email address to: teach57123@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-Swaps-tp47362p47365.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h50@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Penny Nelson, please change the email address to: pennynelsn@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-Swaps-tp47362p47366.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h61@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: On Stage Swaps

Char Stiehl
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I am doing 2 different ones both use cardfront.  I focused on Abstract Impressions and the Springtime Impressions Thinlits dies.  I am making 8 of one and 14 of the other.  Just didn’t have that much time

Char Stiehl

From: ml+s1100894n47362h40@.nabble <ml+s1100894n47362h40@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, April 2, 2019 8:00 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <chars@>
Subject: SU!: On Stage Swaps

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=On%20Stage%20Swaps

If you are going to OnStage how many swaps are you making to take along?  Are you doing full cards or card fronts?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

BobbieGanley

I'm attending the San Antonio On Stage. We didn't get any response from SUDSOL, so no organized
SUDSOL swap this time.  I am making a few full card swaps.  As of right now I have maybe 4 done.
I won't have time to do swaps until 2 days before. My plan is to do about 20.

Bobbie Ganley
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
San Antonio, TX

On Tuesday, April 2, 2019, 10:00:25 PM CDT, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47362h12@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=On Stage Swaps
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h83@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: On Stage Swaps

donnab07

I’m going to the Vancouver, B.C. OnStage, and plan to take enough swaps for the SUDSOL swap (if we’re still doing one), and a few for general swapping.  I’m making card fronts only.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n47362h64@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n47362h64@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, April 2, 2019 8:00 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: On Stage Swaps

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

I’ve decided to take 20-30 swaps, including those I’m making for the Sudsol swap.  I might make a few 3-D swaps, but no more than 5 if any.  I’ll be in Salt Lake City.

~Blythe

On Apr 2, 2019, at 8:00 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47362h89@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Lisa Miller
In reply to this post by BobbieGanley

Thanks for letting me know.  I have one semi prepped.  Just need to assemble.  

It’s for two cards from the same organized swap I signed up for.  Birthday and Thank You cards.  Total of 22 for both.   I was wanting to make a few more.  

Will we be swapping at Erica’s on Friday?  

Lisa Miller
<a href="tel:210.499.1195" dir="ltr" x-apple-data-detectors="true" x-apple-data-detectors-type="telephone" x-apple-data-detectors-result="0/1" style="-webkit-text-decoration-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.258824); caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0);">210.499.1195
Your personal CARDiologist  ♥  

On Apr 3, 2019, at 8:35 AM, SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47370h39@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

bobbieganley@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: On Stage Swaps
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bobbieganley@yahoo.com

I'm attending the San Antonio On Stage. We didn't get any response from SUDSOL, so no organized
SUDSOL swap this time.  I am making a few full card swaps.  As of right now I have maybe 4 done.

Bobbie Ganley
San Antonio, TX

On Tuesday, April 2, 2019, 10:00:25 PM CDT, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47362h12@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to BobbieGanley, please change the email address to: bobbieganley@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-Swaps-tp47362p47370.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com
Lisa Miller 210.499.1195 Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Reply | Threaded
|

Lisa Miller
In reply to this post by BobbieGanley

So sorry... I thought this was just to Bobbie!  My apologies!  🤦🏼‍♀️

Lisa Miller
<a href="tel:210.499.1195" dir="ltr" x-apple-data-detectors="true" x-apple-data-detectors-type="telephone" x-apple-data-detectors-result="0/1" style="-webkit-text-decoration-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.258824); caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0);">210.499.1195
Your personal CARDiologist  ♥  

On Apr 3, 2019, at 8:35 AM, SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47370h39@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

bobbieganley@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: On Stage Swaps
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bobbieganley@yahoo.com

Bobbie Ganley
San Antonio, TX

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to BobbieGanley, please change the email address to: bobbieganley@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-Swaps-tp47362p47370.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com
Lisa Miller 210.499.1195 Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator