On Stage Local Salt Lake City, April 13th, Card Front Swap

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

On Stage Local Salt Lake City, April 13th, Card Front Swap

Char Stiehl

If you are attending the OnStage Local event in Salt Lake City, Kathleen Langosh and I (Char Stiehl) will be organizing the Swap.

To sign up:     Please email me directly ( Char Stiehl at chars@cox.net by March 27th (a Wednesday) with your name, email and cell number. (I’ll make a text group for contact to finalize time and location).  This will give you a little over two weeks to complete your swaps. 

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: chars@cox.net

SUDSOL Swap Guidelines

What: Card Front Swap—Salt Lake

Who:   SUDSOL members

When: Saturday, April 13th

Where:           TBD

Time:  Lunch break (details to follow as we know more)

Details:

• Card fronts only, unless your design requires a full card (standard 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" size please)
  • 2018-2019 SU! Annual Catalog or 2019 Occasions  Catalog product only - if we don’t sell it, please don’t use it. 
  • Multiple layers (at least one)
  • At least one embellishment
  • Demonstrator quality work (i.e. clean cuts, no smudges)
  • Required - include your name, contact info and recipe on a label (or enclosed in the clear envelope) on each swap,  PLEASE!
  • Nice, but not required - place your swap in a clear envelope (item #102619, page 195) to protect your work
  • The final count will include a card for SUDSOL to use as RAKs
  • All cards will be uploaded to the Sudsol Pin Board after the event.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: On Stage Local Salt Lake City, April 13th, Card Front Swap

Blythe Klipple

Yeah Char and Kathleen. I got the swap email. Please put me on the list. 
Blythe Klipple 
Blythek@mac.com
209-352-1059

See you in SLC. 

-Blythe  
Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 11, 2019, at 8:06 AM, SUDSOL [Char Stiehl] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n46526h73@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

chars@cox.net?subject=On Stage Local Salt Lake City, April 13th, Card Front Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: chars@cox.net

If you are attending the OnStage Local event in Salt Lake City, Kathleen Langosh and I (Char Stiehl) will be organizing the Swap.

To sign up:     Please email me directly ( Char Stiehl at chars@cox.net by March 27th (a Wednesday) with your name, email and cell number. (I’ll make a text group for contact to finalize time and location).  This will give you a little over two weeks to complete your swaps. 

SUDSOL Swap Guidelines

What: Card Front Swap—Salt Lake

Who:   SUDSOL members

When: Saturday, April 13th

Where:           TBD

Time:  Lunch break (details to follow as we know more)

Details:

• Card fronts only, unless your design requires a full card (standard 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" size please)
  • 2018-2019 SU! Annual Catalog or 2019 Occasions  Catalog product only - if we don’t sell it, please don’t use it. 
  • Multiple layers (at least one)
  • At least one embellishment
  • Demonstrator quality work (i.e. clean cuts, no smudges)
  • Required - include your name, contact info and recipe on a label (or enclosed in the clear envelope) on each swap,  PLEASE!
  • Nice, but not required - place your swap in a clear envelope (item #102619, page 195) to protect your work
  • The final count will include a card for SUDSOL to use as RAKs
  • All cards will be uploaded to the Sudsol Pin Board after the event.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Char Stiehl, please change the email address to: chars@cox.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/On-Stage-Local-Salt-Lake-City-April-13th-Card-Front-Swap-tp46526.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h82@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR