Are you planning to attend On Stage Live 2017 this November in Salt Lake City? If so, start planning now to participate in the Gift Exchange at the SUDSOL gathering during On Stage Live 2017. This is probably the easiest swap you’ll do this year. Just make one gift in the $5.00 to $10.00 range (something that you could sell for $5 to $10 at a craft sale). That’s it – done - easy peasy!
Can't decide what to make? Stop by the SUDSOL Chat Room tomorrow evening. This week's topic is on gifts that cost $5 or under that we can make for Christmas.
Date of gift exchange
• Friday, November 10, 2017
• Must be hand-stamped using current merchandise found in the current catalog dated June 2017 to May 2018 or from the Holiday catalog. You can use other material in your creation only if Stampin’ Up! does not sell anything like it.
• Gift should be in the $5.00 to $10.00 range.
• Recipe is not required, but include your name and contact information in case the recipient has questions.
• Gifts should NOT be wrapped. We want everyone to be able to look at these prior to the exchange.
• Anything goes. In the past, we’ve had covered notebooks, desk sets, bird houses, jewelry, picture frames, decorated boxes, coasters, wall art, bulletin/magnet boards, card sets in creative packaging - you get the idea. Just remember that you must transport your gift to convention and the recipient must transport it home so that a beautifully decorated five-gallon waste basket is probably NOT a good choice!
• Sign up by sending me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include your contact information, i.e. your name and email address.
• You do not need to tell me what you are making but I’d like to know how many are planning to participate in the exchange; hence, the request to sign up.
• I will send reminders with names to date on a weekly basis via SUDSOL. This way you can verify that I have you on the list and your contact information is correct. Participating so far -
Bobbie Ganley (email@example.com) 210-452-6694
Blythe Kipple ( firstname.lastname@example.org) 209-352-1059
Ann Lohmeyer (AnnStamps@ATT.Net)
Linda Pugh (email@example.com) 361-215-5126
Janell Belcher (firstname.lastname@example.org) 830-534-0192
Karen Thomas (email@example.com) 724-816-5718
• No deadline for signing up, I would just like to have a good idea of how many plan to participate.
•Exchange will occur during the SUDSOL lunchtime gathering. The plan to do this is approx 12:00.
When you arrive in the lunch area, check your gift in with me. I'd like to be able to display them for a few minutes before we exchange them.
***If you would like to be in charge of this gift exchange let me know.***
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via email, telephone, or text. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org and cell number for calling and/or text is 210-452-6694.
I look forward to meeting each of you in Salt Lake City.
Bobbie- I'm planning to make something
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
On Tuesday, October 24, 2017, 7:05 AM, SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Swaps & SU! Events <
Janet Smith, Santa Rosa, CA
SU! Web: http://www.stampinwithjanet.stampinup.net
Our 17 year old granddaughter Annika suffered a massive brain bleed on Oct. 8. Although she hasn't woken up yet, she's home to continue her recovery with her family. To smooth the family's way, we're asking for your help! - See more at:
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|