On Stage Live 2017 Fancy Fold Swap - 10 spaces left
What: On Stage Live - Fancy Fold Full Card Swap
Who: SUDSOL Members
When: Friday, November 10th
Where: General Area near Main Doors to the General Session
(look for me holding a SUDSOL sign)
Time: 8:00 AM (doors open for the General Session at 8:30 AM)
• Create a full card that contains a “Fancy Fold” – these are meant to be cards that would “Wow” our customers and make them “Ohhh” and “Ahaa” over them. They don’t have to be terribly intricate and time consuming to make. I will assign no more than 2 swappers to a specific fancy fold idea. If you want to join us but aren’t sure what to do, I can send a list of potential fancy fold ideas.
• This is a full card swap (5-1/2" x 4-1/4" size please, unless another size is approved by me)
• Only use product found in the 2017-2018 SU! Annual Catalog (unless we receive official word from SU! that Holiday catalog items will be carried over)
• Multiple layers (at least one)
• At least one embellishment
• Demonstrator quality work (i.e. clean cuts, clean stamped images, no smudges or edge of rubber ink marks)
• Required - include your name, contact info, recipe and instructions on a separate sheet of paper from the card – No Personalization on the cards themselves on each, PLEASE!
• Nice, highly encouraged, but not required - place your swap in a clear envelope (item #102619, page 195) to protect your work
• All cards will be uploaded to the Sudsol Pin Board after the event.
• 2 Groups limited to 15 participants each (open to SUDSOL members thru Sept 29, if space available I will open it up to friends of SUDSOL members on Sept 30). If interest is greater than I’m expecting, I will start a second group. Sign ups will close on Oct 10th to give you almost a month to complete these.
To sign up: Please email me directly (Bobbie Ganley: firstname.lastname@example.org ) by October 10th (a Tuesday) with your choices of fancy folds, name, email and cell number. (I’ll make a text group for contact during the event). I’ll post updates to the list every week until October 10th so you’ll have an idea of how many are participating. On October 10th, I’ll email participants with the final total. This will give you a little under a month to complete your swaps.
1) Bobbie Ganley (email@example.com) – Pop-Out Swing Fold Card
2) Gail Beezley (firstname.lastname@example.org) – Four Fold Card
3) Sue Erickson (email@example.com) – Wiper Fold Card
4) Eldonna Epp (firstname.lastname@example.org) – Extended Fold Card
5) Blythe Klipple (email@example.com) – M Fold Card
6) Chris Talbot (firstname.lastname@example.org)- Four Fold Card
7) Beverly Derringer (email@example.com)- Double Front Fold
8) Janet Smith ( firstname.lastname@example.org) – Two Fold With Punch Opening
9) Cheryl Noble (email@example.com) – Twisted Fold Card
10) Becky Godfrey (firstname.lastname@example.org) – TBD, Pop Up Fold of some type
11) Catherine Steele (email@example.com) – Half Front Fold Card
12) Jayne Hansen (firstname.lastname@example.org ) – fold TBD
13) Sharon Dungan (email@example.com) – Tri-fold Shutter Card
14) Nancy Noble (firstname.lastname@example.org) – Z Fold Card
15) Sherry Woolsey (email@example.com) – Double Tri-Fold Shutter
1) Kerri Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org) – Spinner Tunnel Card
2) Sue Erickson (email@example.com) – Book Fold Card
3) Carolanne Fright(email) – Triple Fold
4) Shannon Gates (email) – Pop-Out Gate Fold
5) Bobbie Ganley (firstname.lastname@example.org) – TBD Fold