classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

October Already?!?!?!!

Nola Burkhard
Better late then never!
Here is the Ocotober Challenge calendar for #SUDSOLSocial.  Keep in mind that it is just a starting place. Use it or not. Take things out of order, that's fine too. The idea is to try to remember that posting your life and your projects out there on the WWW (world wide web) is a great place to get noticed.

Also, your posts do not have to be stampin' related all the time.  Post what's going on in your life, your pets, your kids, grandkids, hobbies, etc. And, post what your creating, what your stamp table, room, shelves look like.  The more you post (daily or weekly) about things other then just stampin' the more people will know you are just like them.

I try to post on Instagram at least 3 times a week. Once for a project, once for something I'm doing, and once for something outdoors.

When you do post, use the hashtag :"#" along with the title (#craftfair, #stampinupdemo, etc.) as that will the link your posts to a site on the web where others do the same. You never know where that will lead.

Hope you'll give it a try. I'll be looking for your title #SUDSOLSocial or something like that. Then I can post it to our Pintrest board.  5 players in a week and one gets a free week added to their membership here on SUDSOL.

Stampin' Hugs, Nola

Remember to tell us here too where your post with the "#" is