Occasions Catalog Scavenger Hunt

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Occasions Catalog Scavenger Hunt

donnab07
Has anyone created a scavenger hunt for the Occasions catalog that you would be willing to share?  I want to play the game at my upcoming launch party, and don't want to re-invent the wheel if I don't have to.
Donna Bagwell
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Occasions Catalog Scavenger Hunt

lkiers

Spring Mini Catalogue Scavenger Hunt.docx (178K) Download Attachment

Hi Donna;  I just made one for my Open House.  I used some of the questions from one posted here a while back but have changed it a lot so feel free to use any part of it that suits you.
Lena Kiers
Stampin'Up! Demonstrator in Ontario, Canada
"The Lord is my strength and salvation."

On Jan 15, 2020, at 8:19 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51302h80@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=Occasions%20Catalog%20Scavenger%20Hunt
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

Has anyone created a scavenger hunt for the Occasions catalog that you would be willing to share?  I want to play the game at my upcoming launch party, and don't want to re-invent the wheel if I don't have to.
Donna Bagwell

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Occasions-Catalog-Scavenger-Hunt-tp51302.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Occasions Catalog Scavenger Hunt

donnab07

Thank you!

Donna

From: ml+s1100894n51303h35@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n51303h35@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 5:39 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Occasions Catalog Scavenger Hunt

lenakiers@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Occasions%20Catalog%20Scavenger%20Hunt

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@

Image removed by sender.Spring Mini Catalogue Scavenger Hunt.docx (178K) Download Attachment

Hi Donna;  I just made one for my Open House.  I used some of the questions from one posted here a while back but have changed it a lot so feel free to use any part of it that suits you.

Lena Kiers

On Jan 15, 2020, at 8:19 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51302h80@.nabble> wrote:

donna@?subject=Occasions%20Catalog%20Scavenger%20Hunt

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

Donna Bagwell

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Occasions-Catalog-Scavenger-Hunt-tp51302.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h11@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: lenakiers@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Occasions-Catalog-Scavenger-Hunt-tp51302p51303.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Dori Saltow
In reply to this post by lkiers

Hi all.

Would anyone have this Scavenger Hunt in PDF please?  I am unable to open as is.  I'm having a stamp class this coming Monday morning & would like to have this for my customers if at all possible.

Thank you for your time.

Stamping in TX

Dori Saltow

On 1/15/2020 5:39 PM, SUDSOL [lkiers] via Business Talk wrote:
lenakiers@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Occasions Catalog Scavenger Hunt
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@gmail.com

Spring Mini Catalogue Scavenger Hunt.docx (178K) Download Attachment

Lena Kiers

On Jan 15, 2020, at 8:19 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51302h80@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

Donna Bagwell

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: lenakiers@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Occasions-Catalog-Scavenger-Hunt-tp51302p51303.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

lkiers

PDF Spring Mini Catalogue Scavenger Hunt.pdf (44K) Download Attachment

Here is the Scavenger Hunt as a PDF file.  I hope it works for you.

Lena Kiers

On Jan 18, 2020, at 9:00 PM, SUDSOL [Dori Saltow] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51331h79@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

dorisaltow@charter.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Occasions%20Catalog%20Scavenger%20Hunt
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dorisaltow@charter.net

Hi all.

Would anyone have this Scavenger Hunt in PDF please? I am unable to open as is. I'm having a stamp class this coming Monday morning & would like to have this for my customers if at all possible.

Thank you for your time.

Stamping in TX

Dori Saltow

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@gmail.com

Spring Mini Catalogue Scavenger Hunt.docx (178K) Download Attachment

Hi Donna; I just made one for my Open House. I used some of the questions from one posted here a while back but have changed it a lot so feel free to use any part of it that suits you.
Lena Kiers

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

Has anyone created a scavenger hunt for the Occasions catalog that you would be willing to share? I want to play the game at my upcoming launch party, and don't want to re-invent the wheel if I don't have to. 
Donna Bagwell 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Occasions-Catalog-Scavenger-Hunt-tp51302.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: lenakiers@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Occasions-Catalog-Scavenger-Hunt-tp51302p51303.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Dori Saltow, please change the email address to: dorisaltow@charter.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Occasions-Catalog-Scavenger-Hunt-tp51302p51331.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com 

Reply | Threaded
|

Dori Saltow

Thanks Lena very much for coming to my rescue.  I like this one from the others I've seen.  Now to make copies for tomorrow , to find the answers & put  on my copy.

Lots of Hugs & Happy Sunday.

Stampin' in TX

Dori Saltow 

On 1/19/2020 9:20 AM, SUDSOL [lkiers] via Business Talk wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@gmail.com

PDF Spring Mini Catalogue Scavenger Hunt.pdf (44K) Download Attachment

Here is the Scavenger Hunt as a PDF file.  I hope it works for you.

Lena Kiers

On Jan 18, 2020, at 9:00 PM, SUDSOL [Dori Saltow] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51331h79@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

dorisaltow@charter.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Occasions%20Catalog%20Scavenger%20Hunt
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dorisaltow@charter.net

Hi all.

Would anyone have this Scavenger Hunt in PDF please? I am unable to open as is. I'm having a stamp class this coming Monday morning & would like to have this for my customers if at all possible.

Thank you for your time.

Stamping in TX

Dori Saltow

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@gmail.com

Spring Mini Catalogue Scavenger Hunt.docx (178K) Download Attachment

Hi Donna; I just made one for my Open House. I used some of the questions from one posted here a while back but have changed it a lot so feel free to use any part of it that suits you.
Lena Kiers

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

Has anyone created a scavenger hunt for the Occasions catalog that you would be willing to share? I want to play the game at my upcoming launch party, and don't want to re-invent the wheel if I don't have to. 
Donna Bagwell 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Occasions-Catalog-Scavenger-Hunt-tp51302.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: lenakiers@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Occasions-Catalog-Scavenger-Hunt-tp51302p51303.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Dori Saltow, please change the email address to: dorisaltow@charter.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Occasions-Catalog-Scavenger-Hunt-tp51302p51331.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com 

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Occasions-Catalog-Scavenger-Hunt-tp51302p51334.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com