classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Ocations and SAB Catalogs

Jannette Santamarina
Hello! Happy new year everyone!

I just sent 2 catalogs this time and my customers have not yet received them. Does anyone else had this happened?

Thanks!

Jannette S.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Ocations and SAB Catalogs

Phyllis Strickland

It happens a lot.  I do not use SU mailings very much.  Too many customers never receive them and they are late.  I send them to myself so I know about when they will arrive.  Occasions arrived 12/30,  SAB arrived on  1/ 2.

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 6, 2019, at 8:50 PM, SUDSOL [Jannette Santamarina] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n45954h8@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

janstamp@cinci.rr.com?subject=Ocations and SAB Catalogs
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: janstamp@cinci.rr.com

I just sent 2 catalogs this time and my customers have not yet received them. Does anyone else had this happened?

Thanks!

Jannette S.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jannette Santamarina, please change the email address to: janstamp@cinci.rr.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Ocations-and-SAB-Catalogs-tp45954.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h8@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Joan Norman
In reply to this post by Jannette Santamarina

Report those that did not get them to demo support tomorrow and they will send them again.

On Sun, Jan 6, 2019 at 8:50 PM SUDSOL [Jannette Santamarina] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n45954h94@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
janstamp@cinci.rr.com?subject=Ocations+and+SAB+Catalogs
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: janstamp@cinci.rr.com

Thanks!

Jannette S.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jannette Santamarina, please change the email address to: janstamp@cinci.rr.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Ocations-and-SAB-Catalogs-tp45954.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h94@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
--
Joan Norman
Stampin' Up! demonstrator
stampnjoan@gmail.com

Cell: 502-548-5886
Phone: 502-239-4475

Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Jannette Santamarina

I never use this service because they go by surface mail - which is on a slow boat from California to here - so my customers wouldn’t receive them until SAB is over.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Jan 7, 2019, at 11:50 AM, SUDSOL [Jannette Santamarina] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n45954h6@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Thanks!

Jannette S.

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h6@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Heidi Smith

I still have not received either catalog

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 7, 2019, at 1:20 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n45962h74@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Ocations and SAB Catalogs
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

I never use this service because they go by surface mail - which is on a slow boat from California to here - so my customers wouldn’t receive them until SAB is over.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Jan 7, 2019, at 11:50 AM, SUDSOL [Jannette Santamarina] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n45954h6@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Thanks!

Jannette S.

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h6@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Ocations-and-SAB-Catalogs-tp45954p45962.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h26@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Dawn DuVal
In reply to this post by Phyllis Strickland

I have never had problems with the mailing selctor until now.  I called DS and they indicated the catalogs shipped on Dec.10th and was told if my customers didn't have them early this week to call back.  I will be requesting a refund as I spent slightly over $100 for both catalogs.  I love this system as it easy for me otherwise it would be very time consuming and most likely more expensive to send these out myself.

Dawn

On Sun, Jan 6, 2019 at 9:27 PM SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n45955h88@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Ocations+and+SAB+Catalogs
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

It happens a lot.  I do not use SU mailings very much.  Too many customers never receive them and they are late.  I send them to myself so I know about when they will arrive.  Occasions arrived 12/30,  SAB arrived on  1/ 2.

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 6, 2019, at 8:50 PM, SUDSOL [Jannette Santamarina] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n45954h8@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

janstamp@...?subject=Ocations and SAB Catalogs

Thanks!

Jannette S.

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h8@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Ocations-and-SAB-Catalogs-tp45954p45955.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h57@n7.nabble.com
Dawn DuVal
Shall We Stamp
Finding Your Inner Artist...
        Unleashing Your Creativity!
Reply | Threaded
|

Antinonem
In reply to this post by Phyllis Strickland

One of my downline still doesn't have hers. She's a hobbyist.
Now she thinks she doesn't count.
Micki

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n45955h7@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <mickiant@>
Sent: Sun, Jan 6, 2019 6:27 pm
Subject: Re: SU!: Ocations and SAB Catalogs

pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re: SU!: Ocations and SAB Catalogs
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@

It happens a lot.  I do not use SU mailings very much.  Too many customers never receive them and they are late.  I send them to myself so I know about when they will arrive.  Occasions arrived 12/30,  SAB arrived on  1/ 2.

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 6, 2019, at 8:50 PM, SUDSOL [Jannette Santamarina] via Product Q&As < ml+s1100894n45954h8@.nabble > wrote:

janstamp@.rr?subject=Ocations and SAB Catalogs
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: janstamp@.rr

Thanks!

Jannette S.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jannette Santamarina, please change the email address to: janstamp@.rr
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h8@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Ocations-and-SAB-Catalogs-tp45954p45955.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h76@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Phyllis Strickland

My comment about sending them to myself is confusing.  I should have clarified that I send one catalog to myself so I have an idea when customers should be receiving theirs.  I send customer catalogs direct to them.  It is much cheaper than mailing them myself.  
\Phyllis

From: SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n45955h7@.nabble>

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Ocations and SAB Catalogs

Cindy McCool

I always send one to myself for all catalogs so I too know when my customers got theirs. Many got the SAB but there were a lot of missing Occasions including mine! I find that customer service is very responsive in sending out a duplicate catalog for those that are missing.

Cindy McCool

Life Artist

PO Box 370891

Montara, CA 94037

cindy@

650-728-5011

From: ml+s1100894n45971h48@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n45971h48@.nabble]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2019 9:59 AM
To: SUDSOL Group

pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Ocations%20and%20SAB%20Catalogs

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

My comment about sending them to myself is confusing.  I should have clarified that I send one catalog to myself so I have an idea when customers should be receiving theirs.  I send customer catalogs direct to them.  It is much cheaper than mailing them myself.  

\Phyllis

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Ocations-and-SAB-Catalogs-tp45954p45971.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h21@n7.nabble.com

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Cindy McCool
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@mccoolmgt.com
650-867-0037 (text)
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

I do the same - I always spend the money to have them send one to me for each of the mini catalogs. I have not had a problem on their end with customers getting theirs, and neither have I.

Nola
Prescott, AZ

On Jan 7, 2019, at 11:15 AM, SUDSOL [Cindy McCool] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n45972h8@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cindy@mccoolmgt.com?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Ocations%20and%20SAB%20Catalogs
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cindy@mccoolmgt.com

I always send one to myself for all catalogs so I too know when my customers got theirs. Many got the SAB but there were a lot of missing Occasions including mine! I find that customer service is very responsive in sending out a duplicate catalog for those that are missing. 

Cindy McCool

Life Artist

PO Box 370891

Montara, CA 94037

cindy@

650-728-5011

From: ml+s1100894n45971h48@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n45971h48@.nabble] 
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2019 9:59 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: Ocations and SAB Catalogs

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

\Phyllis

Phyllis Strickland 

Sent from my iPad

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Ocations-and-SAB-Catalogs-tp45954p45971.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h21@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Cindy McCool 
PO Box 370891 
Montara, CA 94037 
cindy@mccoolmgt.com 
650-867-0037 (text) 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cindy McCool, please change the email address to: cindy@mccoolmgt.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Ocations-and-SAB-Catalogs-tp45954p45972.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h50@n7.nabble.com 

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo since 2005
Etsy shop: Inkonmypaws

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Ocations and SAB Catalogs

Denise Salyards

I still have not received mine nor have my customers.  I also mail one to myself so I know when they have received them.

From: ml+s1100894n45973h94@.nabble <ml+s1100894n45973h94@.nabble>
Sent: Monday, January 7, 2019 1:41 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <dsalyards210@>

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Ocations%20and%20SAB%20Catalogs

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

I do the same - I always spend the money to have them send one to me for each of the mini catalogs. I have not had a problem on their end with customers getting theirs, and neither have I.

Nola

Prescott, AZ

On Jan 7, 2019, at 11:15 AM, SUDSOL [Cindy McCool] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n45972h8@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cindy@mccoolmgt.com?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Ocations%20and%20SAB%20Catalogs

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cindy@mccoolmgt.com

Cindy McCool

Life Artist

PO Box 370891

Montara, CA 94037

cindy@

650-728-5011

From: ml+s1100894n45971h48@.nabble [ml+s1100894n45971h48@.nabble] 
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2019 9:59 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: Ocations and SAB Catalogs

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

\Phyllis

Phyllis Strickland 

Sent from my iPad

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Ocations-and-SAB-Catalogs-tp45954p45971.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h21@n7.nabble.com 

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Cindy McCool 
PO Box 370891 
Montara, CA 94037 
cindy@mccoolmgt.com 
650-867-0037 (text) 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cindy McCool, please change the email address to: cindy@mccoolmgt.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Ocations-and-SAB-Catalogs-tp45954p45972.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h50@n7.nabble.com 

Nola J. Burkhard

Prescott, AZ

978-846-2046

nolaburkhard@icloud.com

SU! Demo since 2005

Etsy shop: Inkonmypaws

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Ocations-and-SAB-Catalogs-tp45954p45973.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h5@n7.nabble.com