ORLANDO OnStage Card Front Swap Update #1, August 20th

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

ORLANDO OnStage Card Front Swap Update #1, August 20th

Blythe Klipple

Wow!  We all get to be together again rather than being spread out across the country.  

Those of you who have been around for awhile pretty much know the drill for a Convention/On Stage swap. So here goes:

I'll be heading up the CARD FRONT SWAP in Orlando.            **Save this initial email if you plan to join in.**

I’m happy to say that we already have 43 signed up for the swap.  If you have already requested to be in two groups, I should have taken care of that.  Please check to keep me on my toes.

When:  Friday, November 9th, 3:45 - First thing during our 4 hour afternoon break.

Where:  Gathering Place or equivalent, back right corner.  When I see the convention center layout I can be more specific.  Please watch for updates once we are in Orlando and know the turf.

Specifics:  
  • Card fronts only (save your card stock for classes and workshops).  5-1/2” x 4-1/4” or 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” or 4-1/4” x 11"
  • Current (2018-2019) Stampin' Up! product.  That means the Annual Catalog and the Holiday Catalog.  Please no Hallowe’en.  
  • Be sure to use layering and embellishments and your best work.  Clean, sharp, crisp edges.  We want to show off big time!
  • Make your card something you will be proud of as well as something you would love to receive in a swap.
  • PLEASE put your NAME, LOCATION, and EMAIL on the back of your swap card.  Adding your INGREDIENTS/supplies would be wonderful.  Plan ahead so you won't run out of time for creating your cards and putting your information on the backs.  
  • I will post all swap cards in the Sudsol gallery after On Stage but I won’t post details if they aren’t provided, not even colors.  I’m not being a grump—just being practical of my time.
  • Some members have placed their cards in clear envelopes—not a requirement but it can protect your card.  That choice is totally yours.  
  • Remember--we are trying to gather ideas for workshops and classes so you don't have to go way over the moon to make your fanciest card ever!  :)
  • Each swap will be for 31 cards - the 32nd card will be given to me to be used as a RAK after convention.  I totally forgot about the RAK in the initial announcement.

If you haven't participated in the past, or if this is your first convention, please please please don't be shy about signing up.  We are friendly.  We're fun.  And your contribution is what it's all about!!!!!  Historically the Sudsol swap is THE BEST SWAP AT CONVENTION, but it's nothing without you.  

How many cards you ask?  Depends upon how many sign up.  I have no idea how many will be attending or how many will be signing up at this point.  But……I will limit GROUPS to no more than 32 participants per group.  (Why 32?  It’s divisible by 4 - like 4 card fronts per 8-1/2 x 11 sheet of card stock.)  We already have more than one group, so yes, you may sign up for more than one group.  FYI, there could well be a group 3 looking back at earlier conventions.  Just tell me you’d be interested in more than one group when you sign up.

Sign ups will be closed on October 15th to allow you just enough time to get your product ordered and cards made.

8-20-18:  NEW INFO: 
  • You’ll notice some information in PURPLE - those are changes I made to the original email.
  • I will post the list of those already signed up for the swap from now until “D” day in Orlando.
    • You are listed in ALPHABETICAL ORDER BY FIRST NAME. Please check to see that I’ve spelled your name correctly.  Also, please check to see that I have your email written correctly since I’ll be sending email to participants only starting October 16th.
    • Please send me your mobile number if you have one so I can contact you when in Orlando.  That would be to let you know the ‘exact location’ of our gathering.

I am available for questions or concerns all the time.   If I've forgotten anything, shout it out.  I'll add it to my update.  I'll be sending out an update every Monday prior to On Stage.  

I'm looking forward to seeing and meeting you in Orlando.  

If you can’t read either of the formats below (copy/paste or screenshot), let me know.  I’ll find another format.

Group 1:

Angie Brailsford
n2ink2@gmail.com

Ann Lohmeyer
AnnStamps@ATT.Net

Audrey Harrison *
harrisonai@rogers.com

Barb Stencel
barb@beelinestamping.com

Blythe Klipple
blythek@mac.com
209-352-1059
Bobbie Ganley
bobbieganley@yahoo.com

Carol Siers *** (+ additional groups)
cwsiers@comcast.net

Catherine Black
stamperfun@yahoo.ca

Char Stiehl
chars@cox.net

Chris Talbot
chrisndean88@gmail.com

Connie Scheel
greatstamping@gmail.com

Dawn DuVal
shallwestamp1@gmail.com

Debbie McQuade
debbie.mcquade@me.com

Delphine Anderson 
delphineanderson@msn.com

Donna Bagwell
donna@idahobagwells.net

Jan Farring
janinpb@cbbmail.com

Janet Smith
janetstamps@pacbell.net
707-696-1664
Jeanne Walsh
createwithjeanne@gmail.com
845-430-5971
Joanne Mulligan
joloves2stamp@gmail.com
518-339-9941
Judy Pinner
japinner@gmail.com

Judy Szugda
onlywife@comcast.net

Katie Brandt ** 2 groups
stampingwithkate@gmail.com

Kay Capps  (* two groups)
petking@vcn.com

Kelly Taranto
kltaranto@gmail.com

Linda Bobb
lb1227@aol.com

Linda Haupt
lmh_ha@yahoo.com

Linda Moore
moorefunstamping@gmail.com

Liz Hadden
lizhaddon1@gmail.com
719-452-9404
Martha Armstrong
stamp4martha@Reagan.com

Penny Nelson
pennynelsn@gmail.com

Sue Dillon
suedsnooze@gmail.com

Same info in a screen shot, Group 1

Group 2

Andrea Sharp
andrea.sharp@gmail.com

Billi Parus
lavenderhillhse@aol.com

Diane Lethbridge
designsbydiane@embarqmail.com

Gwynne Wilschek
gwynne@stampsnpages.com

Jackie Tillman
jdtstamps2@verizon.net

Katie Brandt

Kay Capps
petking@vcn.com

Laura Zaraza
stampingoose@charter.net

Linda Pugh
l.pugh@sbcglobal.net
361-215-5126
Loretta Ingerman
basketware4u@yahoo.com

Mary Anne Hergert
chergert@ix.netcom.com

Sue Erickson
akviewpt@yahoo.com

Same info in a screen shot, Group 2     I added myself to Group 2 after putting this email together.

~Blythe

PS:  Don’t hate me but I already have my Group 1 cards finished.  I’ve learned to take advantage of some “free” time.

Blythe Klipple, Mi Wuk Village CA

blythek@mac.com (Sudsol) blythe@StampingWithBlythe.com (my biz)
Blog:  http://www.StampingWithBlythe.com
SU! Web:  http://www.BlytheStamps.stampinup.net

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: ORLANDO OnStage Card Front Swap Update #1, August 20th

Delphine Anderson

Blythe, add me too the other 2 groups as well please

Happy Stamping
Delphine😊

On Aug 20, 2018, at 5:13 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n43829h97@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=ORLANDO OnStage Card Front Swap Update #1, August 20th
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Wow!  We all get to be together again rather than being spread out across the country.  

Those of you who have been around for awhile pretty much know the drill for a Convention/On Stage swap. So here goes:

I'll be heading up the CARD FRONT SWAP in Orlando.            **Save this initial email if you plan to join in.**

I’m happy to say that we already have 43 signed up for the swap.  If you have already requested to be in two groups, I should have taken care of that.  Please check to keep me on my toes.

When:  Friday, November 9th, 3:45 - First thing during our 4 hour afternoon break.

Where:  Gathering Place or equivalent, back right corner.  When I see the convention center layout I can be more specific.  Please watch for updates once we are in Orlando and know the turf.

Specifics:  
  • Card fronts only (save your card stock for classes and workshops).  5-1/2” x 4-1/4” or 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” or 4-1/4” x 11"
  • Current (2018-2019) Stampin' Up! product.  That means the Annual Catalog and the Holiday Catalog.  Please no Hallowe’en.  
  • Be sure to use layering and embellishments and your best work.  Clean, sharp, crisp edges.  We want to show off big time!
  • Make your card something you will be proud of as well as something you would love to receive in a swap.
  • PLEASE put your NAME, LOCATION, and EMAIL on the back of your swap card.  Adding your INGREDIENTS/supplies would be wonderful.  Plan ahead so you won't run out of time for creating your cards and putting your information on the backs.  
  • I will post all swap cards in the Sudsol gallery after On Stage but I won’t post details if they aren’t provided, not even colors.  I’m not being a grump—just being practical of my time.
  • Some members have placed their cards in clear envelopes—not a requirement but it can protect your card.  That choice is totally yours.  
  • Remember--we are trying to gather ideas for workshops and classes so you don't have to go way over the moon to make your fanciest card ever!  :)
  • Each swap will be for 31 cards - the 32nd card will be given to me to be used as a RAK after convention.  I totally forgot about the RAK in the initial announcement.

If you haven't participated in the past, or if this is your first convention, please please please don't be shy about signing up.  We are friendly.  We're fun.  And your contribution is what it's all about!!!!!  Historically the Sudsol swap is THE BEST SWAP AT CONVENTION, but it's nothing without you.  

How many cards you ask?  Depends upon how many sign up.  I have no idea how many will be attending or how many will be signing up at this point.  But……I will limit GROUPS to no more than 32 participants per group.  (Why 32?  It’s divisible by 4 - like 4 card fronts per 8-1/2 x 11 sheet of card stock.)  We already have more than one group, so yes, you may sign up for more than one group.  FYI, there could well be a group 3 looking back at earlier conventions.  Just tell me you’d be interested in more than one group when you sign up.

Sign ups will be closed on October 15th to allow you just enough time to get your product ordered and cards made.

• You’ll notice some information in PURPLE - those are changes I made to the original email.
  • I will post the list of those already signed up for the swap from now until “D” day in Orlando.
    • You are listed in ALPHABETICAL ORDER BY FIRST NAME. Please check to see that I’ve spelled your name correctly.  Also, please check to see that I have your email written correctly since I’ll be sending email to participants only starting October 16th.
    • Please send me your mobile number if you have one so I can contact you when in Orlando.  That would be to let you know the ‘exact location’ of our gathering.

I am available for questions or concerns all the time.   If I've forgotten anything, shout it out.  I'll add it to my update.  I'll be sending out an update every Monday prior to On Stage.  

If you can’t read either of the formats below (copy/paste or screenshot), let me know.  I’ll find another format.

Group 1:

Angie Brailsford

Ann Lohmeyer

Audrey Harrison *

Barb Stencel

Blythe Klipple
209-352-1059
Bobbie Ganley

Catherine Black

Char Stiehl

Chris Talbot

Connie Scheel

Dawn DuVal

Debbie McQuade

Delphine Anderson 

Donna Bagwell

Jan Farring

Janet Smith
707-696-1664
Jeanne Walsh
845-430-5971
Joanne Mulligan
518-339-9941
Judy Pinner

Judy Szugda

Katie Brandt ** 2 groups

Kelly Taranto

Linda Bobb

Linda Haupt

Linda Moore

Liz Hadden
719-452-9404
Martha Armstrong

Penny Nelson

Sue Dillon

Group 2

Andrea Sharp

Billi Parus

Diane Lethbridge

Gwynne Wilschek

Jackie Tillman

Katie Brandt

Kay Capps

Laura Zaraza

Linda Pugh
361-215-5126
Loretta Ingerman

Mary Anne Hergert

Sue Erickson

Same info in a screen shot, Group 2     I added myself to Group 2 after putting this email together.

~Blythe

PS:  Don’t hate me but I already have my Group 1 cards finished.  I’ve learned to take advantage of some “free” time.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ORLANDO-OnStage-Card-Front-Swap-Update-1-August-20th-tp43829.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h13@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Janet Smith

Add me to Group 2 as well.  As you know, I have group 1 FINISHED already as well.  I'll get my 2nd one done a.s.a.p!

Thanks for all your work!

Janet
Janet Smith, Santa Rosa, CA
janetstamps@pacbell.net

On Monday, August 20, 2018 7:32 PM, SUDSOL [Delphine Anderson] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n43833h40@.nabble> wrote:

delphineanderson@msn.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20ORLANDO%20OnStage%20Card%20Front%20Swap%20Update%20%231,%20August%2020th
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: delphineanderson@

Blythe, add me too the other 2 groups as well please

Happy Stamping
Delphine😊

On Aug 20, 2018, at 5:13 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events < ml+s1100894n43829h97@.nabble > wrote:

blythek@?subject=ORLANDO OnStage Card Front Swap Update #1, August 20th
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

Specifics:  

Group 1:

Angie Brailsford
n2ink2@gmail.com

Ann Lohmeyer
AnnStamps@ATT.Net

Audrey Harrison *
harrisonai@rogers.com

Barb Stencel
barb@beelinestamping.com

Blythe Klipple
blythek@mac.com
209-352-1059
Bobbie Ganley
bobbieganley@yahoo.com

cwsiers@comcast.net

Catherine Black
stamperfun@yahoo.ca

Char Stiehl
chars@cox.net

Chris Talbot
chrisndean88@gmail.com

Connie Scheel
greatstamping@gmail.com

Dawn DuVal
shallwestamp1@gmail.com

Debbie McQuade
debbie.mcquade@me.com

Delphine Anderson 
delphineanderson@msn.com

Donna Bagwell
donna@idahobagwells.net

Jan Farring
janinpb@cbbmail.com

Janet Smith
janetstamps@pacbell.net
707-696-1664
Jeanne Walsh
845-430-5971
Joanne Mulligan
joloves2stamp@gmail.com
518-339-9941
Judy Pinner
japinner@gmail.com

Judy Szugda
onlywife@comcast.net

Katie Brandt ** 2 groups

petking@vcn.com

Kelly Taranto
kltaranto@gmail.com

Linda Bobb
lb1227@aol.com

Linda Haupt
lmh_ha@yahoo.com

Linda Moore

Liz Hadden
lizhaddon1@gmail.com
719-452-9404
Martha Armstrong
stamp4martha@Reagan.com

Penny Nelson
pennynelsn@gmail.com

Sue Dillon
suedsnooze@gmail.com

Group 2

Andrea Sharp
andrea.sharp@gmail.com

Billi Parus
lavenderhillhse@aol.com

Diane Lethbridge

Gwynne Wilschek
gwynne@stampsnpages.com

Jackie Tillman
jdtstamps2@verizon.net

Katie Brandt

Kay Capps
petking@vcn.com

Laura Zaraza
stampingoose@charter.net

Linda Pugh
l.pugh@sbcglobal.net
361-215-5126
Loretta Ingerman
basketware4u@yahoo.com

Mary Anne Hergert
chergert@ix.netcom.com

Sue Erickson
akviewpt@yahoo.com

~Blythe

blythek@mac.com (Sudsol) blythe@StampingWithBlythe.com (my biz)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ORLANDO-OnStage-Card-Front-Swap-Update-1-August-20th-tp43829.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h13@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Delphine Anderson, please change the email address to: delphineanderson@msn.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ORLANDO-OnStage-Card-Front-Swap-Update-1-August-20th-tp43829p43833.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h32@.nabble

Janet
Janet Smith, Santa Rosa, CA
janetstamps@pacbell.net

SU! Web: http://www.stampinwithjanet.stampinup.net

Our 17 year old granddaughter Annika suffered a massive brain bleed on Oct. 8. Although she hasn't woken up yet, she's  home to continue her recovery with her family. To smooth the family's way, we're asking for your help! - See more at:

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/helping-annika-heal/119478
Reply | Threaded
|

GrammyKaren
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

I would like to participate 
  Karen Bernhardt 

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events" <ml+s1100894n43829h28@.nabble>
Date: 8/20/18 7:13 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: SUDSOL Group <grammyKaren51@>
Subject: SU!: ORLANDO OnStage Card Front Swap Update #1, August 20th

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: blythek@
If just you reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members.

I'll be heading up the CARD FRONT SWAP in Orlando.            **Save this initial email if you plan to join in.**

I’m happy to say that we already have 43 signed up for the swap.  If you have already requested to be in two groups, I should have taken care of that.  Please check to keep me on my toes.

When:  Friday, November 9th, 3:45 - First thing during our 4 hour afternoon break.

Where:  Gathering Place or equivalent, back right corner.  When I see the convention center layout I can be more specific.  Please watch for updates once we are in Orlando and know the turf.

Specifics: 
Card fronts only (save your card stock for classes and workshops).  5-1/2” x 4-1/4” or 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” or 4-1/4” x 11"
Current (2018-2019) Stampin' Up! product.  That means the Annual Catalog and the Holiday Catalog.  Please no Hallowe’en. 
Be sure to use layering and embellishments and your best work.  Clean, sharp, crisp edges.  We want to show off big time!
Make your card something you will be proud of as well as something you would love to receive in a swap.
PLEASE put your NAME, LOCATION, and EMAIL on the back of your swap card.  Adding your INGREDIENTS/supplies would be wonderful.  Plan ahead so you won't run out of time for creating your cards and putting your information on the backs. 
I will post all swap cards in the Sudsol gallery after On Stage but I won’t post details if they aren’t provided, not even colors.  I’m not being a grump—just being practical of my time.
Some members have placed their cards in clear envelopes—not a requirement but it can protect your card.  That choice is totally yours. 
Remember--we are trying to gather ideas for workshops and classes so you don't have to go way over the moon to make your fanciest card ever!  :)
Each swap will be for 31 cards - the 32nd card will be given to me to be used as a RAK after convention.  I totally forgot about the RAK in the initial announcement.

If you haven't participated in the past, or if this is your first convention, please please please don't be shy about signing up.  We are friendly.  We're fun.  And your contribution is what it's all about!!!!!  Historically the Sudsol swap is THE BEST SWAP AT CONVENTION, but it's nothing without you. 

How many cards you ask?  Depends upon how many sign up.  I have no idea how many will be attending or how many will be signing up at this point.  But……I will limit GROUPS to no more than 32 participants per group.  (Why 32?  It’s divisible by 4 - like 4 card fronts per 8-1/2 x 11 sheet of card stock.)  We already have more than one group, so yes, you may sign up for more than one group.  FYI, there could well be a group 3 looking back at earlier conventions.  Just tell me you’d be interested in more than one group when you sign up.

Sign ups will be closed on October 15th to allow you just enough time to get your product ordered and cards made.

8-20-18:  NEW INFO:
You’ll notice some information in PURPLE - those are changes I made to the original email.
I will post the list of those already signed up for the swap from now until “D” day in Orlando.
You are listed in ALPHABETICAL ORDER BY FIRST NAME. Please check to see that I’ve spelled your name correctly.  Also, please check to see that I have your email written correctly since I’ll be sending email to participants only starting October 16th.
Please send me your mobile number if you have one so I can contact you when in Orlando.  That would be to let you know the ‘exact location’ of our gathering.

I am available for questions or concerns all the time.   If I've forgotten anything, shout it out.  I'll add it to my update.  I'll be sending out an update every Monday prior to On Stage. 

If you can’t read either of the formats below (copy/paste or screenshot), let me know.  I’ll find another format.

Group 1:

Angie Brailsford
n2ink2@ <mailto:n2ink2@>

Ann Lohmeyer
AnnStamps@ <mailto:AnnStamps@>

Audrey Harrison *
harrisonai@ <mailto:harrisonai@>

Barb Stencel
barb@ <mailto:barb@>

Blythe Klipple
blythek@ <mailto:blythek@>
209-352-1059
Bobbie Ganley
bobbieganley@ <mailto:bobbieganley@>

cwsiers@ <mailto:cwsiers@>

Catherine Black
stamperfun@ <mailto:stamperfun@>

Char Stiehl
chars@ <mailto:chars@>

Chris Talbot
chrisndean88@ <mailto:chrisndean88@>

Connie Scheel
greatstamping@ <mailto:greatstamping@>

Dawn DuVal
shallwestamp1@ <mailto:shallwestamp1@>

Debbie McQuade
debbie.mcquade@ <mailto:debbie.mcquade@>

Delphine Anderson
delphineanderson@ <mailto:delphineanderson@>

Donna Bagwell
donna@ <mailto:donna@>

Jan Farring
janinpb@ <mailto:janinpb@>

Janet Smith
janetstamps@ <mailto:janetstamps@>
707-696-1664
Jeanne Walsh
createwithjeanne@ <mailto:createwithjeanne@>
845-430-5971
Joanne Mulligan
joloves2stamp@ <mailto:joloves2stamp@>
518-339-9941
Judy Pinner
japinner@ <mailto:japinner@>

Judy Szugda
onlywife@ <mailto:onlywife@>

Katie Brandt ** 2 groups
stampingwithkate@ <mailto:stampingwithkate@>

petking@ <mailto:petking@>

Kelly Taranto
kltaranto@ <mailto:kltaranto@>

Linda Bobb
lb1227@ <mailto:lb1227@>

Linda Haupt
lmh_ha@ <mailto:lmh_ha@>

Linda Moore
moorefunstamping@ <mailto:moorefunstamping@>

Liz Hadden
lizhaddon1@ <mailto:lizhaddon1@>
719-452-9404
Martha Armstrong
stamp4martha@ <mailto:stamp4martha@>

Penny Nelson
pennynelsn@ <mailto:pennynelsn@>

Sue Dillon
suedsnooze@ <mailto:suedsnooze@>

Group 2

Andrea Sharp
andrea.sharp@ <mailto:andrea.sharp@>

Billi Parus
lavenderhillhse@ <mailto:lavenderhillhse@>

Diane Lethbridge
designsbydiane@ <mailto:designsbydiane@>

Gwynne Wilschek
gwynne@ <mailto:gwynne@>

Jackie Tillman
jdtstamps2@ <mailto:jdtstamps2@>

Katie Brandt

Kay Capps

Laura Zaraza
stampingoose@ <mailto:stampingoose@>

Linda Pugh
l.pugh@ <mailto:l.pugh@>
361-215-5126
Loretta Ingerman
basketware4u@ <mailto:basketware4u@>
Reply | Threaded
|

Janell Belcher

Blythe please add me also. My cell is +18305340192 

Janell Belcher

On Aug 21, 2018, at 5:47 AM, SUDSOL [GrammyKaren] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n43837h43@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

grammyKaren51@verizon.net?subject=Re: SU!: ORLANDO OnStage Card Front Swap Update #1, August 20th
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: grammyKaren51@verizon.net

Karen Bernhardt 

From: "SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events" <ml+s1100894n43829h28@.nabble>

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: blythek@

I'll be heading up the CARD FRONT SWAP in Orlando.            **Save this initial email if you plan to join in.**

I’m happy to say that we already have 43 signed up for the swap.  If you have already requested to be in two groups, I should have taken care of that.  Please check to keep me on my toes.

When:  Friday, November 9th, 3:45 - First thing during our 4 hour afternoon break.

Where:  Gathering Place or equivalent, back right corner.  When I see the convention center layout I can be more specific.  Please watch for updates once we are in Orlando and know the turf.

Specifics: 
Card fronts only (save your card stock for classes and workshops).  5-1/2” x 4-1/4” or 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” or 4-1/4” x 11"
Current (2018-2019) Stampin' Up! product.  That means the Annual Catalog and the Holiday Catalog.  Please no Hallowe’en. 
Be sure to use layering and embellishments and your best work.  Clean, sharp, crisp edges.  We want to show off big time!
Make your card something you will be proud of as well as something you would love to receive in a swap.
PLEASE put your NAME, LOCATION, and EMAIL on the back of your swap card.  Adding your INGREDIENTS/supplies would be wonderful.  Plan ahead so you won't run out of time for creating your cards and putting your information on the backs. 
I will post all swap cards in the Sudsol gallery after On Stage but I won’t post details if they aren’t provided, not even colors.  I’m not being a grump—just being practical of my time.
Some members have placed their cards in clear envelopes—not a requirement but it can protect your card.  That choice is totally yours. 
Remember--we are trying to gather ideas for workshops and classes so you don't have to go way over the moon to make your fanciest card ever!  :)
Each swap will be for 31 cards - the 32nd card will be given to me to be used as a RAK after convention.  I totally forgot about the RAK in the initial announcement.

If you haven't participated in the past, or if this is your first convention, please please please don't be shy about signing up.  We are friendly.  We're fun.  And your contribution is what it's all about!!!!!  Historically the Sudsol swap is THE BEST SWAP AT CONVENTION, but it's nothing without you. 

How many cards you ask?  Depends upon how many sign up.  I have no idea how many will be attending or how many will be signing up at this point.  But……I will limit GROUPS to no more than 32 participants per group.  (Why 32?  It’s divisible by 4 - like 4 card fronts per 8-1/2 x 11 sheet of card stock.)  We already have more than one group, so yes, you may sign up for more than one group.  FYI, there could well be a group 3 looking back at earlier conventions.  Just tell me you’d be interested in more than one group when you sign up.

Sign ups will be closed on October 15th to allow you just enough time to get your product ordered and cards made.

You’ll notice some information in PURPLE - those are changes I made to the original email.
I will post the list of those already signed up for the swap from now until “D” day in Orlando.
You are listed in ALPHABETICAL ORDER BY FIRST NAME. Please check to see that I’ve spelled your name correctly.  Also, please check to see that I have your email written correctly since I’ll be sending email to participants only starting October 16th.
Please send me your mobile number if you have one so I can contact you when in Orlando.  That would be to let you know the ‘exact location’ of our gathering.

I am available for questions or concerns all the time.   If I've forgotten anything, shout it out.  I'll add it to my update.  I'll be sending out an update every Monday prior to On Stage. 

If you can’t read either of the formats below (copy/paste or screenshot), let me know.  I’ll find another format.

Group 1:

Angie Brailsford
n2ink2@ <mailto:n2ink2@>

Ann Lohmeyer
AnnStamps@ <mailto:AnnStamps@>

Audrey Harrison *
harrisonai@ <mailto:harrisonai@>

Barb Stencel
barb@ <mailto:barb@>

Blythe Klipple
blythek@ <mailto:blythek@>
209-352-1059
Bobbie Ganley
bobbieganley@ <mailto:bobbieganley@>

cwsiers@ <mailto:cwsiers@>

Catherine Black
stamperfun@ <mailto:stamperfun@>

Char Stiehl
chars@ <mailto:chars@>

Chris Talbot
chrisndean88@ <mailto:chrisndean88@>

Connie Scheel
greatstamping@ <mailto:greatstamping@>

Dawn DuVal
shallwestamp1@ <mailto:shallwestamp1@>

Debbie McQuade
debbie.mcquade@ <mailto:debbie.mcquade@>

Delphine Anderson
delphineanderson@ <mailto:delphineanderson@>

Donna Bagwell
donna@ <mailto:donna@>

Jan Farring
janinpb@ <mailto:janinpb@>

Janet Smith
janetstamps@ <mailto:janetstamps@>
707-696-1664
Jeanne Walsh
createwithjeanne@ <mailto:createwithjeanne@>
845-430-5971
Joanne Mulligan
joloves2stamp@ <mailto:joloves2stamp@>
518-339-9941
Judy Pinner
japinner@ <mailto:japinner@>

Judy Szugda
onlywife@ <mailto:onlywife@>

Katie Brandt ** 2 groups

Kelly Taranto
kltaranto@ <mailto:kltaranto@>

Linda Bobb
lb1227@ <mailto:lb1227@>

Linda Haupt
lmh_ha@ <mailto:lmh_ha@>

Linda Moore
moorefunstamping@ <mailto:moorefunstamping@>

Liz Hadden
lizhaddon1@ <mailto:lizhaddon1@>
719-452-9404
Martha Armstrong
stamp4martha@ <mailto:stamp4martha@>

Penny Nelson
pennynelsn@ <mailto:pennynelsn@>

Sue Dillon
suedsnooze@ <mailto:suedsnooze@>

Group 2

Andrea Sharp
andrea.sharp@ <mailto:andrea.sharp@>

Billi Parus
lavenderhillhse@ <mailto:lavenderhillhse@>

Diane Lethbridge
designsbydiane@ <mailto:designsbydiane@>

Gwynne Wilschek
gwynne@ <mailto:gwynne@>

Jackie Tillman
jdtstamps2@ <mailto:jdtstamps2@>

Katie Brandt

Kay Capps

Laura Zaraza
stampingoose@ <mailto:stampingoose@>

Linda Pugh
l.pugh@ <mailto:l.pugh@>
361-215-5126
Loretta Ingerman
basketware4u@ <mailto:basketware4u@>

If you want the reply to go ONLY to GrammyKaren, please change the email address to: grammyKaren51@verizon.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ORLANDO-OnStage-Card-Front-Swap-Update-1-August-20th-tp43829p43837.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h11@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Dawn DuVal

Hi Blythe,

First , thank you for taking on such a HUGE task.  My cell # 757-719-7190  Looking forward to swapping with everyone!!

On Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 7:13 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n43829h82@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
blythek@mac.com?subject=ORLANDO+OnStage+Card+Front+Swap+Update+#1,+August+20th
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Wow!  We all get to be together again rather than being spread out across the country.  

Where:  Gathering Place or equivalent, back right corner.  When I see the convention center layout I can be more specific.  Please watch for updates once we are in Orlando and know the turf.

Specifics:  
  • Current (2018-2019) Stampin' Up! product.  That means the Annual Catalog and the Holiday Catalog.  Please no Hallowe’en.  
  • Be sure to use layering and embellishments and your best work.  Clean, sharp, crisp edges.  We want to show off big time!
  • PLEASE put your NAME, LOCATION, and EMAIL on the back of your swap card.  Adding your INGREDIENTS/supplies would be wonderful.  Plan ahead so you won't run out of time for creating your cards and putting your information on the backs.  
  • I will post all swap cards in the Sudsol gallery after On Stage but I won’t post details if they aren’t provided, not even colors.  I’m not being a grump—just being practical of my time.
  • Some members have placed their cards in clear envelopes—not a requirement but it can protect your card.  That choice is totally yours.  
  • Each swap will be for 31 cards - the 32nd card will be given to me to be used as a RAK after convention.  I totally forgot about the RAK in the initial announcement.

If you haven't participated in the past, or if this is your first convention, please please please don't be shy about signing up.  We are friendly.  We're fun.  And your contribution is what it's all about!!!!!  Historically the Sudsol swap is THE BEST SWAP AT CONVENTION, but it's nothing without you.  

How many cards you ask?  Depends upon how many sign up.  I have no idea how many will be attending or how many will be signing up at this point.  But……I will limit GROUPS to no more than 32 participants per group.  (Why 32?  It’s divisible by 4 - like 4 card fronts per 8-1/2 x 11 sheet of card stock.)  We already have more than one group, so yes, you may sign up for more than one group.  FYI, there could well be a group 3 looking back at earlier conventions.  Just tell me you’d be interested in more than one group when you sign up.

• You are listed in ALPHABETICAL ORDER BY FIRST NAME. Please check to see that I’ve spelled your name correctly.  Also, please check to see that I have your email written correctly since I’ll be sending email to participants only starting October 16th.
    • Please send me your mobile number if you have one so I can contact you when in Orlando.  That would be to let you know the ‘exact location’ of our gathering.

I am available for questions or concerns all the time.   If I've forgotten anything, shout it out.  I'll add it to my update.  I'll be sending out an update every Monday prior to On Stage.  

Group 1:

Angie Brailsford
n2ink2@gmail.com

Ann Lohmeyer
AnnStamps@

Audrey Harrison *
harrisonai@rogers.com

Barb Stencel
barb@beelinestamping.com

Blythe Klipple
blythek@mac.com
209-352-1059
Bobbie Ganley
bobbieganley@yahoo.com

cwsiers@comcast.net

Catherine Black
stamperfun@yahoo.ca

Char Stiehl
chars@cox.net

Chris Talbot
chrisndean88@gmail.com

Connie Scheel
greatstamping@gmail.com

Dawn DuVal
shallwestamp1@gmail.com

Debbie McQuade
debbie.mcquade@me.com

Delphine Anderson 
delphineanderson@msn.com

Donna Bagwell
donna@idahobagwells.net

Jan Farring
janinpb@cbbmail.com

Janet Smith
janetstamps@pacbell.net
707-696-1664
Jeanne Walsh
845-430-5971
Joanne Mulligan
joloves2stamp@gmail.com
518-339-9941
Judy Pinner
japinner@gmail.com

Judy Szugda
onlywife@comcast.net

Katie Brandt ** 2 groups

petking@vcn.com

Kelly Taranto
kltaranto@gmail.com

Linda Bobb
lb1227@aol.com

Linda Haupt
lmh_ha@yahoo.com

Linda Moore

Liz Hadden
lizhaddon1@gmail.com
719-452-9404
Martha Armstrong
stamp4martha@

Penny Nelson
pennynelsn@gmail.com

Sue Dillon
suedsnooze@gmail.com

Group 2

Andrea Sharp
andrea.sharp@gmail.com

Billi Parus
lavenderhillhse@aol.com

Diane Lethbridge

Gwynne Wilschek
gwynne@stampsnpages.com

Jackie Tillman
jdtstamps2@verizon.net

Katie Brandt

Kay Capps
petking@vcn.com

Laura Zaraza
stampingoose@charter.net

Linda Pugh
l.pugh@sbcglobal.net
361-215-5126
Loretta Ingerman
basketware4u@yahoo.com

Mary Anne Hergert
chergert@ix.netcom.com

Sue Erickson
akviewpt@yahoo.com

~Blythe

PS:  Don’t hate me but I already have my Group 1 cards finished.  I’ve learned to take advantage of some “free” time.

blythek@mac.com (Sudsol) blythe@ (my biz)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml%2Bs1100894n65h98@n7.nabble.com

Dawn DuVal
Shall We Stamp
Finding Your Inner Artist...
        Unleashing Your Creativity!
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple
In reply to this post by GrammyKaren

Yeah Grammy!  You’re on the list.  Group 2.

~Blythe

On Aug 21, 2018, at 3:47 AM, SUDSOL [GrammyKaren] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n43837h14@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

grammyKaren51@verizon.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20ORLANDO%20OnStage%20Card%20Front%20Swap%20Update%20#1, August 20th
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: grammyKaren51@verizon.net

Karen Bernhardt 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: blythek@

Specifics:  

Group 1:

Angie Brailsford
n2ink2@ <mailto:n2ink2@>

Ann Lohmeyer
AnnStamps@ <mailto:AnnStamps@>

Audrey Harrison *
harrisonai@ <mailto:harrisonai@>

Barb Stencel
barb@ <mailto:barb@>

Blythe Klipple
blythek@ <mailto:blythek@>
209-352-1059
Bobbie Ganley
bobbieganley@ <mailto:bobbieganley@>

cwsiers@ <mailto:cwsiers@>

Catherine Black
stamperfun@ <mailto:stamperfun@>

Char Stiehl
chars@ <mailto:chars@>

Chris Talbot
chrisndean88@ <mailto:chrisndean88@>

Connie Scheel
greatstamping@ <mailto:greatstamping@>

Dawn DuVal
shallwestamp1@ <mailto:shallwestamp1@>

Debbie McQuade
debbie.mcquade@ <mailto:debbie.mcquade@>

Delphine Anderson 
delphineanderson@ <mailto:delphineanderson@>

Donna Bagwell
donna@ <mailto:donna@>

Jan Farring
janinpb@ <mailto:janinpb@>

Janet Smith
janetstamps@ <mailto:janetstamps@>
707-696-1664
Jeanne Walsh
createwithjeanne@ <mailto:createwithjeanne@>
845-430-5971
Joanne Mulligan
joloves2stamp@ <mailto:joloves2stamp@>
518-339-9941
Judy Pinner
japinner@ <mailto:japinner@>

Judy Szugda
onlywife@ <mailto:onlywife@>

Katie Brandt ** 2 groups
stampingwithkate@ <mailto:stampingwithkate@>

petking@ <mailto:petking@>

Kelly Taranto
kltaranto@ <mailto:kltaranto@>

Linda Bobb
lb1227@ <mailto:lb1227@>

Linda Haupt
lmh_ha@ <mailto:lmh_ha@>

Linda Moore
moorefunstamping@ <mailto:moorefunstamping@>

Liz Hadden
lizhaddon1@ <mailto:lizhaddon1@>
719-452-9404
Martha Armstrong
stamp4martha@ <mailto:stamp4martha@>

Penny Nelson
pennynelsn@ <mailto:pennynelsn@>

Sue Dillon
suedsnooze@ <mailto:suedsnooze@>

Group 2

Andrea Sharp
andrea.sharp@ <mailto:andrea.sharp@>

Billi Parus
lavenderhillhse@ <mailto:lavenderhillhse@>

Diane Lethbridge
designsbydiane@ <mailto:designsbydiane@>

Gwynne Wilschek
gwynne@ <mailto:gwynne@>

Jackie Tillman
jdtstamps2@ <mailto:jdtstamps2@>

Katie Brandt

Kay Capps

Laura Zaraza
stampingoose@ <mailto:stampingoose@>

Linda Pugh
l.pugh@ <mailto:l.pugh@>
361-215-5126
Loretta Ingerman
basketware4u@ <mailto:basketware4u@>

If you want the reply to go ONLY to GrammyKaren, please change the email address to: grammyKaren51@verizon.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ORLANDO-OnStage-Card-Front-Swap-Update-1-August-20th-tp43829p43837.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h82@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple
In reply to this post by Janell Belcher

Yeah!  You’re on the list Janell.  Thanks for including your phone number as well.

~Blythe

On Aug 21, 2018, at 4:42 AM, SUDSOL [Janell Belcher] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n43838h45@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

janellsladybugstudio@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20ORLANDO%20OnStage%20Card%20Front%20Swap%20Update%20#1, August 20th
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: janellsladybugstudio@gmail.com

Blythe please add me also. My cell is +18305340192 

Janell Belcher

On Aug 21, 2018, at 5:47 AM, SUDSOL [GrammyKaren] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n43837h43@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

grammyKaren51@verizon.net?subject=Re: SU!: ORLANDO OnStage Card Front Swap Update #1, August 20th
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: grammyKaren51@verizon.net

Karen Bernhardt 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: blythek@

Specifics:  

Group 1:

Angie Brailsford
n2ink2@ <mailto:n2ink2@>

Ann Lohmeyer
AnnStamps@ <mailto:AnnStamps@>

Audrey Harrison *
harrisonai@ <mailto:harrisonai@>

Barb Stencel
barb@ <mailto:barb@>

Blythe Klipple
blythek@ <mailto:blythek@>
209-352-1059
Bobbie Ganley
bobbieganley@ <mailto:bobbieganley@>

cwsiers@ <mailto:cwsiers@>

Catherine Black
stamperfun@ <mailto:stamperfun@>

Char Stiehl
chars@ <mailto:chars@>

Chris Talbot
chrisndean88@ <mailto:chrisndean88@>

Connie Scheel
greatstamping@ <mailto:greatstamping@>

Dawn DuVal
shallwestamp1@ <mailto:shallwestamp1@>

Debbie McQuade
debbie.mcquade@ <mailto:debbie.mcquade@>

Delphine Anderson 
delphineanderson@ <mailto:delphineanderson@>

Donna Bagwell
donna@ <mailto:donna@>

Jan Farring
janinpb@ <mailto:janinpb@>

Janet Smith
janetstamps@ <mailto:janetstamps@>
707-696-1664
Jeanne Walsh
createwithjeanne@ <mailto:createwithjeanne@>
845-430-5971
Joanne Mulligan
joloves2stamp@ <mailto:joloves2stamp@>
518-339-9941
Judy Pinner
japinner@ <mailto:japinner@>

Judy Szugda
onlywife@ <mailto:onlywife@>

Katie Brandt ** 2 groups

Kelly Taranto
kltaranto@ <mailto:kltaranto@>

Linda Bobb
lb1227@ <mailto:lb1227@>

Linda Haupt
lmh_ha@ <mailto:lmh_ha@>

Linda Moore
moorefunstamping@ <mailto:moorefunstamping@>

Liz Hadden
lizhaddon1@ <mailto:lizhaddon1@>
719-452-9404
Martha Armstrong
stamp4martha@ <mailto:stamp4martha@>

Penny Nelson
pennynelsn@ <mailto:pennynelsn@>

Sue Dillon
suedsnooze@ <mailto:suedsnooze@>

Group 2

Andrea Sharp
andrea.sharp@ <mailto:andrea.sharp@>

Billi Parus
lavenderhillhse@ <mailto:lavenderhillhse@>

Diane Lethbridge
designsbydiane@ <mailto:designsbydiane@>

Gwynne Wilschek
gwynne@ <mailto:gwynne@>

Jackie Tillman
jdtstamps2@ <mailto:jdtstamps2@>

Katie Brandt

Kay Capps

Laura Zaraza
stampingoose@ <mailto:stampingoose@>

Linda Pugh
l.pugh@ <mailto:l.pugh@>
361-215-5126
Loretta Ingerman
basketware4u@ <mailto:basketware4u@>

If you want the reply to go ONLY to GrammyKaren, please change the email address to: grammyKaren51@verizon.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ORLANDO-OnStage-Card-Front-Swap-Update-1-August-20th-tp43829p43837.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h11@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Janell Belcher, please change the email address to: janellsladybugstudio@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ORLANDO-OnStage-Card-Front-Swap-Update-1-August-20th-tp43829p43838.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h82@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple
In reply to this post by Dawn DuVal

Thanks so much for the phone number Dawn.  ;)

~Blythe

On Aug 21, 2018, at 5:13 AM, SUDSOL [Dawn DuVal] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n43840h7@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

shallwestamp1@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20ORLANDO%20OnStage%20Card%20Front%20Swap%20Update%20#1, August 20th
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: shallwestamp1@gmail.com

Hi Blythe,

First , thank you for taking on such a HUGE task. My cell # 757-719-7190 Looking forward to swapping with everyone!!

Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Schreiber

Hi, Blythe. I thought I’d signed up for a maximum of 3 groups here but don’t see my name on any groups. Did I mess up?

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 21, 2018, at 9:43 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n43845h70@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re: SU!: ORLANDO OnStage Card Front Swap Update #1, August 20th

Thanks so much for the phone number Dawn.  ;)

~Blythe

On Aug 21, 2018, at 5:13 AM, SUDSOL [Dawn DuVal] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n43840h7@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

shallwestamp1@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20ORLANDO%20OnStage%20Card%20Front%20Swap%20Update%20#1, August 20th
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: shallwestamp1@gmail.com

Hi Blythe,

First , thank you for taking on such a HUGE task. My cell # 757-719-7190 Looking forward to swapping with everyone!!

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ORLANDO-OnStage-Card-Front-Swap-Update-1-August-20th-tp43829p43845.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h90@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Dillon

My phone # is (941) 270-6486
Sue Dillon

On Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 7:13 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n43829h56@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
blythek@mac.com?subject=ORLANDO+OnStage+Card+Front+Swap+Update+#1,+August+20th

Wow!  We all get to be together again rather than being spread out across the country.  

Where:  Gathering Place or equivalent, back right corner.  When I see the convention center layout I can be more specific.  Please watch for updates once we are in Orlando and know the turf.

Specifics:  
  • Current (2018-2019) Stampin' Up! product.  That means the Annual Catalog and the Holiday Catalog.  Please no Hallowe’en.  
  • Be sure to use layering and embellishments and your best work.  Clean, sharp, crisp edges.  We want to show off big time!
  • PLEASE put your NAME, LOCATION, and EMAIL on the back of your swap card.  Adding your INGREDIENTS/supplies would be wonderful.  Plan ahead so you won't run out of time for creating your cards and putting your information on the backs.  
  • I will post all swap cards in the Sudsol gallery after On Stage but I won’t post details if they aren’t provided, not even colors.  I’m not being a grump—just being practical of my time.
  • Some members have placed their cards in clear envelopes—not a requirement but it can protect your card.  That choice is totally yours.  
  • Each swap will be for 31 cards - the 32nd card will be given to me to be used as a RAK after convention.  I totally forgot about the RAK in the initial announcement.

If you haven't participated in the past, or if this is your first convention, please please please don't be shy about signing up.  We are friendly.  We're fun.  And your contribution is what it's all about!!!!!  Historically the Sudsol swap is THE BEST SWAP AT CONVENTION, but it's nothing without you.  

How many cards you ask?  Depends upon how many sign up.  I have no idea how many will be attending or how many will be signing up at this point.  But……I will limit GROUPS to no more than 32 participants per group.  (Why 32?  It’s divisible by 4 - like 4 card fronts per 8-1/2 x 11 sheet of card stock.)  We already have more than one group, so yes, you may sign up for more than one group.  FYI, there could well be a group 3 looking back at earlier conventions.  Just tell me you’d be interested in more than one group when you sign up.

• You are listed in ALPHABETICAL ORDER BY FIRST NAME. Please check to see that I’ve spelled your name correctly.  Also, please check to see that I have your email written correctly since I’ll be sending email to participants only starting October 16th.
    • Please send me your mobile number if you have one so I can contact you when in Orlando.  That would be to let you know the ‘exact location’ of our gathering.

I am available for questions or concerns all the time.   If I've forgotten anything, shout it out.  I'll add it to my update.  I'll be sending out an update every Monday prior to On Stage.  

Group 1:

Angie Brailsford
n2ink2@gmail.com

Ann Lohmeyer
AnnStamps@

Audrey Harrison *
harrisonai@rogers.com

Barb Stencel
barb@beelinestamping.com

Blythe Klipple
blythek@mac.com
209-352-1059
Bobbie Ganley
bobbieganley@yahoo.com

cwsiers@comcast.net

Catherine Black
stamperfun@yahoo.ca

Char Stiehl
chars@cox.net

Chris Talbot
chrisndean88@gmail.com

Connie Scheel
greatstamping@gmail.com

Dawn DuVal
shallwestamp1@gmail.com

Debbie McQuade
debbie.mcquade@me.com

Delphine Anderson 
delphineanderson@msn.com

Donna Bagwell
donna@idahobagwells.net

Jan Farring
janinpb@cbbmail.com

Janet Smith
janetstamps@pacbell.net
707-696-1664
Jeanne Walsh
845-430-5971
Joanne Mulligan
joloves2stamp@gmail.com
518-339-9941
Judy Pinner
japinner@gmail.com

Judy Szugda
onlywife@comcast.net

Katie Brandt ** 2 groups

petking@vcn.com

Kelly Taranto
kltaranto@gmail.com

Linda Bobb
lb1227@aol.com

Linda Haupt
lmh_ha@yahoo.com

Linda Moore

Liz Hadden
lizhaddon1@gmail.com
719-452-9404
Martha Armstrong
stamp4martha@

Penny Nelson
pennynelsn@gmail.com

Sue Dillon
suedsnooze@gmail.com

Group 2

Andrea Sharp
andrea.sharp@gmail.com

Billi Parus
lavenderhillhse@aol.com

Diane Lethbridge

Gwynne Wilschek
gwynne@stampsnpages.com

Jackie Tillman
jdtstamps2@verizon.net

Katie Brandt

Kay Capps
petking@vcn.com

Laura Zaraza
stampingoose@charter.net

Linda Pugh
l.pugh@sbcglobal.net
361-215-5126
Loretta Ingerman
basketware4u@yahoo.com

Mary Anne Hergert
chergert@ix.netcom.com

Sue Erickson
akviewpt@yahoo.com

~Blythe

PS:  Don’t hate me but I already have my Group 1 cards finished.  I’ve learned to take advantage of some “free” time.

blythek@mac.com (Sudsol) blythe@ (my biz)

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml%2Bs1100894n65h72@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.