ON THE SU! CALENDAR: DECEMBER 1, 2020: JANUARY–JUNE 2021 MINI CATALOG PREORDER AND SALE-A-BRATION PRE-EARN BEGIN

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

ON THE SU! CALENDAR: DECEMBER 1, 2020: JANUARY–JUNE 2021 MINI CATALOG PREORDER AND SALE-A-BRATION PRE-EARN BEGIN

Blythe Klipple

JANUARY–JUNE 2021 MINI CATALOG PREORDER AND SALE-A-BRATION PRE-EARN BEGIN

The January–June 2021 Mini Catalog Preorder and Sale-A-Bration Pre-earn begin today.

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator
blythek@mac.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: ON THE SU! CALENDAR: DECEMBER 1, 2020: JANUARY–JUNE 2021 MINI CATALOG PREORDER AND SALE-A-BRATION PRE-EARN BEGIN

Katie Lilly

Has anyone had trouble ordering?  I tried to order 155314, the Whimsical Dies and it keeps telling me I am not allowed to order that.  I would have placed my order hours ago, but I really want those dies for some of my Christmas cards.    I am waiting for the SU! office to open.  40 minutes to go........Any insights?  😢Katie Lilly

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 1, 2020, at 8:29 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n56523h82@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=ON THE SU! CALENDAR: DECEMBER 1, 2020: JANUARY–JUNE 2021 MINI CATALOG PREORDER AND SALE-A-BRATION PRE-EARN BEGIN
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

The January–June 2021 Mini Catalog Preorder and Sale-A-Bration Pre-earn begin today.

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ON-THE-SU-CALENDAR-DECEMBER-1-2020-JANUARY-JUNE-2021-MINI-CATALOG-PREORDER-AND-SALE-A-BRATION-PRE-EAN-tp56523.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h22@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: ON THE SU! CALENDAR: DECEMBER 1, 2020: JANUARY–JUNE 2021 MINI CATALOG PREORDER AND SALE-A-BRATION PRE-EARN BEGIN

Connie Babbert

Katie...there is a special update with a whole list of the preorder dies that aren't available to order right now.

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 10:21 AM SUDSOL [Katie Lilly] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n56526h13@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
ktkent99@yahoo.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+ON+THE+SU!+CALENDAR:++DECEMBER+1,+2020:++JANUARY–JUNE+2021+MINI+CATALOG+PREORDER+AND+SALE-A-BRATION+PRE-EARN+BEGIN
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ktkent99@yahoo.com

Has anyone had trouble ordering?  I tried to order 155314, the Whimsical Dies and it keeps telling me I am not allowed to order that.  I would have placed my order hours ago, but I really want those dies for some of my Christmas cards.    I am waiting for the SU! office to open.  40 minutes to go........Any insights?  😢Katie Lilly

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 1, 2020, at 8:29 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n56523h82@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@...?subject=ON THE SU! CALENDAR: DECEMBER 1, 2020: JANUARY–JUNE 2021 MINI CATALOG PREORDER AND SALE-A-BRATION PRE-EARN BEGIN
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator
blythek@mac.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ON-THE-SU-CALENDAR-DECEMBER-1-2020-JANUARY-JUNE-2021-MINI-CATALOG-PREORDER-AND-SALE-A-BRATION-PRE-EAN-tp56523.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h22@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Katie Lilly, please change the email address to: ktkent99@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ON-THE-SU-CALENDAR-DECEMBER-1-2020-JANUARY-JUNE-2021-MINI-CATALOG-PREORDER-AND-SALE-A-BRATION-PRE-EAN-tp56523p56526.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h60@n7.nabble.com

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Connie R. Babbert
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.inkspiredtreasures.com
Shop ONLINE 24/7 at iluvstamping.stampinup.net
Reply | Threaded
|

Holly Krautkremer
In reply to this post by Katie Lilly

Those are one of the items not currently available. There was an update this morning with everything that can't be ordered on the preorder.
Hope that helps.
Holly

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 9:21 AM SUDSOL [Katie Lilly] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n56526h99@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
ktkent99@yahoo.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+ON+THE+SU!+CALENDAR:++DECEMBER+1,+2020:++JANUARY–JUNE+2021+MINI+CATALOG+PREORDER+AND+SALE-A-BRATION+PRE-EARN+BEGIN
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ktkent99@yahoo.com

Has anyone had trouble ordering?  I tried to order 155314, the Whimsical Dies and it keeps telling me I am not allowed to order that.  I would have placed my order hours ago, but I really want those dies for some of my Christmas cards.    I am waiting for the SU! office to open.  40 minutes to go........Any insights?  😢Katie Lilly

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 1, 2020, at 8:29 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n56523h82@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@...?subject=ON THE SU! CALENDAR: DECEMBER 1, 2020: JANUARY–JUNE 2021 MINI CATALOG PREORDER AND SALE-A-BRATION PRE-EARN BEGIN

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator
blythek@mac.com

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h22@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Katie Lilly, please change the email address to: ktkent99@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ON-THE-SU-CALENDAR-DECEMBER-1-2020-JANUARY-JUNE-2021-MINI-CATALOG-PREORDER-AND-SALE-A-BRATION-PRE-EAN-tp56523p56526.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h46@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, click here.
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and Creative Coach
Holly Krautkremer
My Blog http://rubberredneck.typepad.com
Shop with me! ShopRubberRedneck.com
Join My Team HERE
My Etsy Store HERE
The Rubber Redneck STAMPede On-line Class Visit HERE!
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

In one of the thousands of updates Blythe sent this morning, there is a list of dies that are not available due to shipping delays (looks like all of them).

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On 12/01/2020 9:21 AM SUDSOL [Katie Lilly] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n56526h5@.nabble> wrote:

ktkent99@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: ON THE SU! CALENDAR: DECEMBER 1, 2020: JANUARY–JUNE 2021 MINI CATALOG PREORDER AND SALE-A-BRATION PRE-EARN BEGIN
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ktkent99@

Has anyone had trouble ordering?  I tried to order 155314, the Whimsical Dies and it keeps telling me I am not allowed to order that.  I would have placed my order hours ago, but I really want those dies for some of my Christmas cards.    I am waiting for the SU! office to open.  40 minutes to go........Any insights?  😢Katie Lilly

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 1, 2020, at 8:29 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n56523h82@.nabble> wrote:

blythek@?subject=ON THE SU! CALENDAR: DECEMBER 1, 2020: JANUARY–JUNE 2021 MINI CATALOG PREORDER AND SALE-A-BRATION PRE-EARN BEGIN
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator
blythek@mac.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h22@.nabble

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h52@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Katie Lilly
In reply to this post by Holly Krautkremer

It does, thanks!  Of course I sent my question before I read all of her wonderful emails.  😊

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 1, 2020, at 9:29 AM, SUDSOL [Holly Krautkremer] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n56529h68@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

rubberredneck@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: ON THE SU! CALENDAR: DECEMBER 1, 2020: JANUARY–JUNE 2021 MINI CATALOG PREORDER AND SALE-A-BRATION PRE-EARN BEGIN
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rubberredneck@gmail.com

Those are one of the items not currently available. There was an update this morning with everything that can't be ordered on the preorder.
Hope that helps.
Holly

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 9:21 AM SUDSOL [Katie Lilly] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n56526h99@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Has anyone had trouble ordering? I tried to order 155314, the Whimsical Dies and it keeps telling me I am not allowed to order that. I would have placed my order hours ago, but I really want those dies for some of my Christmas cards. I am waiting for the SU! office to open. 40 minutes to go........Any insights? 😢Katie Lilly

Sent from my iPhone

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h46@n7.nabble.com
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and Creative Coach
Holly Krautkremer
My Blog http://rubberredneck.typepad.com
Shop with me! ShopRubberRedneck.com
Join My Team HERE
My Etsy Store HERE
The Rubber Redneck STAMPede On-line Class Visit HERE!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Holly Krautkremer, please change the email address to: rubberredneck@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ON-THE-SU-CALENDAR-DECEMBER-1-2020-JANUARY-JUNE-2021-MINI-CATALOG-PREORDER-AND-SALE-A-BRATION-PRE-EAN-tp56523p56529.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h22@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Beverly Derringer

I just read a post from Stampin’ Up! that several dies are unorderable.  This may be the problem. 

Sent from my iPad 
Beverly Derringer

On Dec 1, 2020, at 8:21 AM, SUDSOL [Katie Lilly] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n56526h87@.nabble> wrote:

ktkent99@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: ON THE SU! CALENDAR: DECEMBER 1, 2020: JANUARY–JUNE 2021 MINI CATALOG PREORDER AND SALE-A-BRATION PRE-EARN BEGIN
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ktkent99@

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 1, 2020, at 8:29 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n56523h82@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=ON THE SU! CALENDAR: DECEMBER 1, 2020: JANUARY–JUNE 2021 MINI CATALOG PREORDER AND SALE-A-BRATION PRE-EARN BEGIN

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h34@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

I’m sure I’m not the only one that is VERY UNHAPPY that ALL the dies are now unavailable for us to pre-order. I’ll have to really rethink what I’ll order today and what to do about the SWAP I signed up for with Bobbie.
UGH, sorry to be so upset but it irks me to no end.
Nola,
Prescott, AZ

On Dec 1, 2020, at 9:20 AM, SUDSOL [Beverly Derringer] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n56531h37@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

bevderringer@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20ON%20THE%20SU!%20CALENDAR:%20%20DECEMBER%201,%202020:%20%20JANUARY%E2%80%93JUNE%202021%20MINI%20CATALOG%20PREORDER%20AND%20SALE-A-BRATION%20PRE-EARN%20BEGIN
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bevderringer@yahoo.com

I just read a post from Stampin’ Up! that several dies are unorderable.  This may be the problem. 

Sent from my iPad 
Beverly Derringer

On Dec 1, 2020, at 8:21 AM, SUDSOL [Katie Lilly] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n56526h87@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ktkent99@

Sent from my iPhone

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ON-THE-SU-CALENDAR-DECEMBER-1-2020-JANUARY-JUNE-2021-MINI-CATALOG-PREORDER-AND-SALE-A-BRATION-PRE-EAN-tp56523.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h22@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Katie Lilly, please change the email address to: ktkent99@yahoo.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ON-THE-SU-CALENDAR-DECEMBER-1-2020-JANUARY-JUNE-2021-MINI-CATALOG-PREORDER-AND-SALE-A-BRATION-PRE-EAN-tp56523p56526.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h34@.nabble 
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beverly Derringer, please change the email address to: bevderringer@yahoo.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/ON-THE-SU-CALENDAR-DECEMBER-1-2020-JANUARY-JUNE-2021-MINI-CATALOG-PREORDER-AND-SALE-A-BRATION-PRE-EAN-tp56523p56531.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h29@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, click here.

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo since 2005
Etsy shop: Inkonmypaws