OEX

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

OEX

grantj

Is anyone else having difficulty ordering? For the past two days, using my Mac at work, I've tried to add items to an order and I keep getting blank screens, or error messages. After multiple attempts, I've been able to add one box of catalogs (wanted 2).  And no, trying to change the quantity doesn't work. I've tried both Safari and Firefox. If you have had problems, and have found a solution, please e-mail me privately. Thanks.

Jan Grant
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: OEX

Becky T

This has been happening to me for over a month. I often have to go into my internet options and turn off the enhanced protection mode to do my SU business and then turn it back on when I am done. Not sure but my gut feeling is it is because of IE

Becky Tuttle
Stampin' Up Independent Demonstrator
559-999-4951

View my online store 24 hours a day
http://justbusystampin.stampinup.net/

From: "SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n10116h2@.nabble>
To: "Tuttle, Becky" <justbusystampin@>
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2014 7:36:08 AM
Subject: SU!: OEX

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=OEX
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Is anyone else having difficulty ordering? For the past two days, using my Mac at work, I've tried to add items to an order and I keep getting blank screens, or error messages. After multiple attempts, I've been able to add one box of catalogs (wanted 2).  And no, trying to change the quantity doesn't work. I've tried both Safari and Firefox. If you have had problems, and have found a solution, please e-mail me privately. Thanks.

Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OEX-tp10116.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h99@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Becky Tuttle
Fresno, CA
BeckysJustBusyStamping.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Re: OEX

grantj

But, I didn’t use IE. Just Safari and Firefox.

Jan Grant

Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator

Springfield, IL

(217) 546-5769

www.jangrant.stampinup.net

revjanstamps@comcast.net

From: ml-node+s1100894n10130h29@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n10130h29@.nabble]
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2014 3:49 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: Re: OEX

justbusystampin@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20OEX

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: justbusystampin@comcast.net

This has been happening to me for over a month. I often have to go into my internet options and turn off the enhanced protection mode to do my SU business and then turn it back on when I am done. Not sure but my gut feeling is it is because of IE

Becky Tuttle
Stampin' Up Independent Demonstrator
559-999-4951

View my online store 24 hours a day
http://justbusystampin.stampinup.net/

From: "SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n10116h2@.nabble>
To: "Tuttle, Becky" <justbusystampin@>
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2014 7:36:08 AM
Subject: SU!: OEX

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=OEX

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OEX-tp10116.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h99@.nabble

Becky Tuttle
Fresno, CA
BeckysJustBusyStamping.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Becky T, please change the email address to: justbusystampin@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/OEX-tp10116p10130.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h92@n5.nabble.com