Novus Plastic Clean & Shine

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
14 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Novus Plastic Clean & Shine

grantj

This is a question for old timers. Some years ago, there was a tool (not even sure it was SU!) that we need the Novus cleaner for. Does anyone remember what the tool was?

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Novus Plastic Clean & Shine

Patrice Goldenburg

It was for misti!

Patrice Goldenburg
patrice@goldenburg.com

On Aug 16, 2019, at 9:11 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n49454h10@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Novus Plastic Clean & Shine
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

This is a question for old timers. Some years ago, there was a tool (not even sure it was SU!) that we need the Novus cleaner for. Does anyone remember what the tool was?

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Novus-Plastic-Clean-Shine-tp49454.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h10@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Barb Stencel
In reply to this post by grantj

It’s also used on the now-retired Stampin’ Trimmer

Sent from Xfinity Connect App

------ Original Message ------

To: Barbara Stencel
Sent: August 16, 2019 at 9:09 PM
Subject: SU!: Novus Plastic Clean & Shine

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Novus-Plastic-Clean-Shine-tp49454.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h56@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

It is used to clean the Misti - not our product.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 16, 2019, at 10:11 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n49454h20@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h20@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

I know it’s not our product. Can we use it to clean the Stamparatus? Has anyone tried it?

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@comcast.net

On Aug 16, 2019, at 9:53 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n49458h97@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Novus Plastic Clean & Shine
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 16, 2019, at 10:11 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n49454h20@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h20@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Novus-Plastic-Clean-Shine-tp49454p49458.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h73@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Cathy Hansen

Yes, the Novus cleaner was recommended for the MISTI, but I also use it to clean our acrylic Stampin’ blocks.  It does a great job making them shiny and clean!

Cathy Hansen

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 16, 2019, at 8:56 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n49459h32@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Novus Plastic Clean & Shine

I know it’s not our product. Can we use it to clean the Stamparatus? Has anyone tried it?

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860

On Aug 16, 2019, at 9:53 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n49458h97@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPhone

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Novus-Plastic-Clean-Shine-tp49454p49458.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h73@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Novus-Plastic-Clean-Shine-tp49454p49459.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h77@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

Oh thT sounds like a great idea!

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 16, 2019, at 11:01 PM, SUDSOL [Cathy Hansen] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n49460h6@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cihansen04@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Novus Plastic Clean & Shine
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cihansen04@hotmail.com

Yes, the Novus cleaner was recommended for the MISTI, but I also use it to clean our acrylic Stampin’ blocks.  It does a great job making them shiny and clean!

Cathy Hansen

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 16, 2019, at 8:56 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n49459h32@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPhone

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Novus-Plastic-Clean-Shine-tp49454p49459.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h77@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cathy Hansen, please change the email address to: cihansen04@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Novus-Plastic-Clean-Shine-tp49454p49460.html
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Novus Plastic Clean & Shine

Denise Foor

I use it on both my Stamparatus and clear blocks….works like a charm.

Denise Foor
Stampin’ Up! Manager, Creative Coach

Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops

24 hour store:  www.denisefoor.stampinup.net
Blog:          
www.denisefoor.blogspot.com

You Tube:   www.youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA
Etsy Store:  
www.etsy.com/shop/denisefoor

Facebook:  www.facebook.com/denise.foorStudioPA

Pinterest:    www.pinterest.com/denise_foor/

From: ml+s1100894n49461h12@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n49461h12@.nabble]
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2019 11:59 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <dfoorstudiopa@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Novus Plastic Clean & Shine

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Novus%20Plastic%20Clean%20&%20Shine

Oh thT sounds like a great idea!

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 16, 2019, at 11:01 PM, SUDSOL [Cathy Hansen] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n49460h6@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cihansen04@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Novus Plastic Clean & Shine

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cihansen04@hotmail.com

Cathy Hansen

Sent from my iPad

Sent from my iPad

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL

(217) 415-1860

revjanstamps@comcast.net

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPhone

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cathy Hansen, please change the email address to: cihansen04@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Novus-Plastic-Clean-Shine-tp49454p49460.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Novus-Plastic-Clean-Shine-tp49454p49461.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h95@n7.nabble.com

Denise Foor Stampin’ Up! Manager & SU Independent Demo/Instructor Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops Shop SU online 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/denisefoor My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/ My email: dfoor@embarqmail.com Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!
Reply | Threaded
|

Phyllis Strickland

It is the safest cleaner for stamparatus and Misti stamp Positioner

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 16, 2019, at 10:11 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n49454h8@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h8@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

Where can this be purchased?  Thanks!

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 17, 2019, at 9:18 AM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n49463h99@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re: SU!: Novus Plastic Clean & Shine
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 16, 2019, at 10:11 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n49454h8@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Novus-Plastic-Clean-Shine-tp49454p49463.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Chris Occhipinti

Most automotive sections in stores carry it.  Before I realized that, I purchased mine on Amazon...

Chris Occhipinti
Olympia, WA

To: cho1888@
Sent: August 17, 2019 at 6:32 AM

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 17, 2019, at 9:18 AM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n49463h99@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Novus-Plastic-Clean-Shine-tp49454p49463.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Novus-Plastic-Clean-Shine-tp49454p49464.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h62@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Carolyn Jackson

I noticed on Amazon that there are lots of Novus cleaners. Which one is best for our products? I assumed that the one for motorcycle windshields might be overkill!! 

Carolyn Jackson
Independent Stampin’Up! Demonstrator
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 17, 2019, at 10:13 AM, SUDSOL [Chris Occhipinti] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n49465h42@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cho1888@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Novus Plastic Clean & Shine
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cho1888@comcast.net

Most automotive sections in stores carry it.  Before I realized that, I purchased mine on Amazon...

Chris Occhipinti
Olympia, WA

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Novus-Plastic-Clean-Shine-tp49454p49464.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Chris Occhipinti, please change the email address to: cho1888@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Novus-Plastic-Clean-Shine-tp49454p49465.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h1@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt
In reply to this post by Chris Occhipinti

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 17, 2019, at 10:11 AM, SUDSOL [Chris Occhipinti] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n49465h61@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cho1888@comcast.net

Chris Occhipinti
Olympia, WA

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Chris Occhipinti, please change the email address to: cho1888@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Novus-Plastic-Clean-Shine-tp49454p49465.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Kathy Slamar

Personally, I don’t think it cleans well.  I think Dawn detergent works better.  I bought a bottle of Novus when I bought my Misti years ago.  In my opinion, it does nothing.
Maybe others had different results?

Kathy Slamar

On Aug 17, 2019, at 3:03 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n49469h98@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Novus%20Plastic%20Clean%20&%20Shine

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 17, 2019, at 10:11 AM, SUDSOL [Chris Occhipinti] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n49465h61@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Chris Occhipinti
Olympia, WA

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Novus-Plastic-Clean-Shine-tp49454p49469.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, ml+s1100894n1954h33@n7.nabble.com