Nothing's Better Than "Cookie"

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Nothing's Better Than "Cookie"

C. Linda Ostby
I want to make a cookie sheet with the cookies but not with the bite already in them.  Does anyone have any ideas how to do this or if it can be done?  Thanks for any ideas.
C. Linda Ostby
Stampin' Up!® Manager
Tucson, AZ  
520 883-1224
www.lindaostby.stampinup.net
clostby@comcast.net
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Nothing's Better Than "Cookie"

Sue Erickson

Hi Linda,
The cookie stamp is 1” in diameter. I suggest you just use the smallest layering circle die which is slightly larger than one inch or a 1” circle punch if you still have it to cut out the cookies. Then stamp them with speckles like from the Forever Fern stamp set and use a marker to add chocolate chips. If you still want to use the stamp, ink with a marker all the stamp except the eaten part and the chocolate chip on that part. Stamp it once on cardstock and once on copy paper to make a mask. Then apply the mask to the image, turn the stamp around and stamp again completing the circle.
Sue Erickson

On Sep 10, 2020, at 11:38 AM, SUDSOL [C. Linda Ostby] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n55379h27@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clostby@comcast.net?subject=Nothing's%20Better%20Than%20%22Cookie%22
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clostby@comcast.net

I want to make a cookie sheet with the cookies but not with the bite already in them.  Does anyone have any ideas how to do this or if it can be done?  Thanks for any ideas.
C. Linda Ostby
Stampin' Up!® Manager
Tucson, AZ  
520 883-1224
www.lindaostby.stampinup.net
clostby@comcast.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to C. Linda Ostby, please change the email address to: clostby@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Nothing-s-Better-Than-Cookie-tp55379.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, ml+s1100894n2h40@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.