Not getting e-mails for card samples

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Not getting e-mails for card samples

Diane Haman
Before the switch I use to get e-mails when SUDSOL members posted cards they made.  I noticed I have not received any e-mails with show and tells on cards.  Is no one making them?  I recently posted one just to test the waters and it never came to me in an e-mail.  When we were asked to give our e-mail address and pick a new password I did say I wanted "all" of the e-mails.  But maybe there is something I missed?  I appreciate any assistance.

Diane Haman
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Not getting e-mails for card samples

SUDSOL Leadership Board
Administrator

Diane,

You are subscribed to receive all emails.  Traffic has been slower over the holidays & due to the transition (not everyone is on the new system ye), but there have been samples posted - at least 1 each day.  Have you checked your Junk/SPAM folder to see if any of them are going there?

Coleen

slb5
SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org

Find us on  Facebook,  Twitter and pinterest.png Pinterest

From: Diane Haman [via SUDSOL Info & Help] [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n4313h87@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2014 12:17 AM
To: SUDSOL Leadership Board [via SUDSOL]
Subject: SU!: Not getting e-mails for card samples

Before the switch I use to get e-mails when SUDSOL members posted cards they made.  I noticed I have not received any e-mails with show and tells on cards.  Is no one making them?  I recently posted one just to test the waters and it never came to me in an e-mail.  When we were asked to give our e-mail address and pick a new password I did say I wanted "all" of the e-mails.  But maybe there is something I missed?  I appreciate any assistance.

Diane Haman

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: RE: Not getting e-mails for card samples

Mary Jo Price-Williams

Can we still just e-mail the samples, I finally added one yesterday but had to go to the site to do it.  Is there an e-mail that can be done from my e-mail browser?

--

Mary Jo Price-Williams
Web: technostamper.com
Email: yourrep@roadrunner.com
On 1/7/2014 9:47 AM, SUDSOL Leadership Board [via SUDSOL Info & Help] wrote:

Diane,

You are subscribed to receive all emails.  Traffic has been slower over the holidays & due to the transition (not everyone is on the new system ye), but there have been samples posted - at least 1 each day.  Have you checked your Junk/SPAM folder to see if any of them are going there?

Coleen

slb5
SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org

From: Diane Haman [via SUDSOL Info & Help] [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n4313h87@.nabble]

Diane Haman

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: slb@sudsol.org
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/Not-getting-e-mails-for-card-samples-tp4313p4321.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node+s1100894n2311h23@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: RE: Not getting e-mails for card samples

Betsy Glasco
In reply to this post by SUDSOL Leadership Board

I think there is a lot of people not receive them.  I have to go to my junk mail for almost everything I receive from SUDSOL.  As much as I love this group, I hate this system and truly think about not renewing my membership.

Betsy Glasco, Independent Demonstrator
8155 Corunna Rd,
Flint, MI 48532
810-635-2148
edg44@lentel.com
http://betsyglasco.stampinup.net
----- Original Message -----
To: edg44@lentel.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2014 9:47 AM
Subject: SU!: RE: Not getting e-mails for card samples

Diane,

Coleen

slb5
SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org

Diane Haman

SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org
slb@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: slb@sudsol.org
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node+s1100894n2311h81@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: RE: Not getting e-mails for card samples

Sandy Jones
In reply to this post by SUDSOL Leadership Board

Hi Coleen,

I have had the same problem since the switch and discovered ALL my SUDSOL emails have gone to my SPAM folder.  It has taken time to go through each of them and either move to my inbox, delete, or mark as Not Spam.  Is there a way other than doing this several times a day to have my computer recognize that SUDSOL emails shouldn't go to my SPAM folder?  SUDSOL is in my address book, so other than that, what else can be done to avoid this inconvenience?

Thanks for any ideas you have,
Sandy
Jones

From: SUDSOL Leadership Board [via SUDSOL Info & Help] <ml-node+s1100894n4321h94@.nabble>
To: Sandy Jones [via SUDSOL] <stampinsanjo@>
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2014 6:47 AM

Diane,
Coleen
slb5
SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@

From: Diane Haman [via SUDSOL Info & Help] [mailto: ml-node+s1100894n4313h87@.nabble ]

Diane Haman

SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org
slb@

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node+s1100894n2311h84@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: RE: Not getting e-mails for card samples

Deborah Smart

It must have something to do with which email you use; I use Windows LiveMail, and have had none of the SUDSOL emails go to SPAM;  all are still coming to my INBOX.
Perhaps checking the filter set-up you have set on your email? (or ‘rule’ as to what goes into your junk mail?)

On the 2nd note – I wasn’t aware that we could email a sample to the group, and have it be put into the samples!  Is that how it works, as well as going to the site to load them into my gallery?  I’m sure that in this case, it’s something I haven’t read!!

Deborah Smart
Your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
604.298.0472 debsmart@
www.stampandcreate.net
www.facebook.com/stampandcreate
www.pinterest.com/deborahstamps

Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2014 8:08 AM
To: debsmart@shaw.ca
Subject: SU!: Re: RE: Not getting e-mails for card samples

Hi Coleen,

I have had the same problem since the switch and discovered ALL my SUDSOL emails have gone to my SPAM folder.  It has taken time to go through each of them and either move to my inbox, delete, or mark as Not Spam.  Is there a way other than doing this several times a day to have my computer recognize that SUDSOL emails shouldn't go to my SPAM folder?  SUDSOL is in my address book, so other than that, what else can be done to avoid this inconvenience?

Sandy
Jones

From: SUDSOL Leadership Board [via SUDSOL Info & Help] <ml-node+s1100894n4321h94@.nabble>

Diane,
Coleen
slb5
SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@

From: Diane Haman [via SUDSOL Info & Help] [mailto: ml-node+s1100894n4313h87@.nabble ]

Before the switch I use to get e-mails when SUDSOL members posted cards they made.  I noticed I have not received any e-mails with show and tells on cards.  Is no one making them?  I recently posted one just to test the waters and it never came to me in an e-mail.  When we were asked to give our e-mail address and pick a new password I did say I wanted "all" of the e-mails.  But maybe there is something I missed?  I appreciate any assistance.

Diane Haman

SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org
slb@

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node+s1100894n2311h84@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <A href="wlmailhtml:{C3A87FCA-02B3-4FF8-9746-C2A9E910CB0C}mid://00000147/" rel=nofollow target=_blank link="external">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: stampinsanjo@sbcglobal.net
http://forum.sudsol.org/Not-getting-e-mails-for-card-samples-tp4313p4333.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node+s1100894n2311h14@.nabble
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Re: Re: RE: Not getting e-mails for card samples

SUDSOL Leadership Board
Administrator

Two responses:

1)      SUDSOL emails going to SPAM:  You can set up a rule or filter in your email program to make sure they go to your Inbox and not your SPAM.  Instructions for various email programs can be found here: http://www.sudsol.org/members/index.php?action=article&id=7438&relid=9  If you need our help in doing this setup and feel comfortable with us logging into your email account online, please email us privately at slb@sudsol.org and provide us with your email login & password.  We're happy to go fix it for you.

2)      Sending card samples via email:  You can email your posts (including card samples) to the group, just like before.  However there is a small one-time setup you need to do before you can email.  You can find instructions on how to do that here: http://forum.sudsol.org/READ-ME-How-to-start-new-topics-via-email-td3319.html   As before, all samples that are emailed to the group are loaded to our SUDSOL gallery by one of our coordinators.  They are loaded to the site the day after you have emailed them (giving you time to load them yourself if you want to earn free time on SUDSOL by sharing in the gallery).   If you load them yourself, they'll end up in your own personal gallery.  If we load them for you, they end up in one of the emailed-images galleries.  The SUDSOL gallery is located here:  http://www.sudsol.org/members/gallery

Remember, to access any of these links I've just sent, you'll need to login to the SUDSOL website first.  Your username for the SUDSOL website is your last name first initial and your password was assigned by us when you joined.  If you don't know your password or want to set it to something you can remember you can do that here: http://www.sudsol.org/cgi-bin/admin.cgi?action=F&targetdir=members

Coleen

slb5
SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org

From: Deborah Smart [via SUDSOL Info & Help] [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n4336h0@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2014 9:44 AM
Subject: SU!: Re: Re: RE: Not getting e-mails for card samples

It must have something to do with which email you use; I use Windows LiveMail, and have had none of the SUDSOL emails go to SPAM;  all are still coming to my INBOX.

Perhaps checking the filter set-up you have set on your email? (or ‘rule’ as to what goes into your junk mail?)

On the 2nd note – I wasn’t aware that we could email a sample to the group, and have it be put into the samples!  Is that how it works, as well as going to the site to load them into my gallery?  I’m sure that in this case, it’s something I haven’t read!!

Deborah Smart
Your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
604.298.0472 debsmart@
www.stampandcreate.net
www.facebook.com/stampandcreate
www.pinterest.com/deborahstamps

Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2014 8:08 AM

To: debsmart@shaw.ca

Subject: SU!: Re: RE: Not getting e-mails for card samples

Hi Coleen,

Sandy
Jones

Diane,

Coleen

slb5
SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@

Find us on Facebook, Twitter and pinterest.pngPinterest

Before the switch I use to get e-mails when SUDSOL members posted cards they made.  I noticed I have not received any e-mails with show and tells on cards.  Is no one making them?  I recently posted one just to test the waters and it never came to me in an e-mail.  When we were asked to give our e-mail address and pick a new password I did say I wanted "all" of the e-mails.  But maybe there is something I missed?  I appreciate any assistance.

Diane Haman

SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org
slb@

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <A href="wlmailhtml:{C3A87FCA-02B3-4FF8-9746-C2A9E910CB0C}mid://00000147/" rel=nofollow target=_blank link="external">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: stampinsanjo@sbcglobal.net

http://forum.sudsol.org/Not-getting-e-mails-for-card-samples-tp4313p4333.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node+s1100894n2311h14@.nabble

Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: debsmart@shaw.ca

http://forum.sudsol.org/Not-getting-e-mails-for-card-samples-tp4313p4336.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node+s1100894n2311h25@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org