No Pre-order list until May 2

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
Locked 16 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

No Pre-order list until May 2

Kathy Slamar
I spoke with DS this morning and asked when the pre-order list would be available.  She told me not until May 2 when the pre-order started. I ask that she pass on that I thought it was difficult for planning purposes to not give us any lead time.

Personally, I like to plan what I need for samples during May and what can wait.  Not sure if anyone feels that is important, but if you do, you may want to politely let DS know for future years.

Kathy Slamar

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: No Pre-order list until May 2

Jeanne Moss

I expressed this to them when I called on a different subject earlier in the week.  I think it’s a great idea.  Maybe we could flood them with emails?  Even one day ahead of time would give us a little time to plan our purchases.  Sending my email to DS now!

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 26, 2019, at 10:35 AM, SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n47801h72@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kathy@slamar.com?subject=No Pre-order list until May 2
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@slamar.com

I spoke with DS this morning and asked when the pre-order list would be available.  She told me not until May 2 when the pre-order started. I ask that she pass on that I thought it was difficult for planning purposes to not give us any lead time.

Personally, I like to plan what I need for samples during May and what can wait.  Not sure if anyone feels that is important, but if you do, you may want to politely let DS know for future years.

Kathy Slamar

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@slamar.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/No-Pre-order-list-until-May-2-tp47801.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h94@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Judy Lawhon

I made the same call last week & expressed the same concerns.  Sure hope they change their minds about giving us advance notice for pre-order.  It's the considerate thing to do!

Judy Lawhon

In a message dated 4/26/2019 10:38:27 AM Eastern Standard Time, ml+s1100894n47802h75@.nabble writes:

Click here to reply directly to Jeanne Moss privately at stampingal@
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

I expressed this to them when I called on a different subject earlier in the week.  I think it’s a great idea.  Maybe we could flood them with emails?  Even one day ahead of time would give us a little time to plan our purchases.  Sending my email to DS now!

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 26, 2019, at 10:35 AM, SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via What's new at SU! < ml+s1100894n47801h72@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@slamar.com

Kathy Slamar

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@slamar.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/No-Pre-order-list-until-May-2-tp47801.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h94@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/No-Pre-order-list-until-May-2-tp47801p47802.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h66@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss

Oh man! I hate that it’s not going to be up until May 2. That’s just horrible!
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 26, 2019, at 7:38 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n47802h38@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: No Pre-order list until May 2
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

On Apr 26, 2019, at 10:35 AM, SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n47801h72@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Kathy Slamar

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/No-Pre-order-list-until-May-2-tp47801p47802.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h29@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: No Pre-order list until May 2

Diane Gardner

I sent them an email about getting the list early.  I won’t hold my breath that it will happen.

Diane Gardner

Independent Stampin' Up! Demo

Hendersonville, NC 28792

828 606-9341 (cell)

dggard@bellsouth.net

www.dianegardner.stampinup.net

Want a few stamps?  Place an order.
Want a lot of stamps?  Host a workshop.
Want it all?   Become a demonstrator.
Ask me how!

From: ml+s1100894n47804h67@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n47804h67@.nabble]
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2019 11:53 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <dggard@>
Subject: Re: SU!: No Pre-order list until May 2

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20No%20Pre-order%20list%20until%20May%202

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 26, 2019, at 7:38 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n47802h38@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@?subject=Re: SU!: No Pre-order list until May 2

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Jeanne Moss

jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

Kathy Slamar

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h29@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/No-Pre-order-list-until-May-2-tp47801p47804.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h96@.nabble

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Carolyn Jackson
In reply to this post by Kathy Slamar

I totally agree with you, Kathy, about preplanning. I appreciate your verifying with DS.

Carolyn Jackson
Independent Stampin’Up! Demonstrator
Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 26, 2019, at 10:35 AM, SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n47801h58@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Kathy Slamar

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h80@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Carolyn Jackson

Agree with Kathy and you, Jeanne. What harm can 24 hours’ notice cause from SU!’s perspective?

Carolyn Jackson
Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 26, 2019, at 12:53 PM, SUDSOL [Carolyn Jackson] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n47806h13@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

crj@woh.rr.com?subject=Re: SU!: No Pre-order list until May 2
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: crj@woh.rr.com

I totally agree with you, Kathy, about preplanning. I appreciate your verifying with DS.

Carolyn Jackson
Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 26, 2019, at 10:35 AM, SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n47801h58@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Kathy Slamar

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h80@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Carolyn Jackson, please change the email address to: crj@woh.rr.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/No-Pre-order-list-until-May-2-tp47801p47806.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt
In reply to this post by Nola Burkhard

It’s useless to tell them.  They don’t pass the info on.  I’ve asked this 
so many times over the years.

I called this morning with a question (and I’ve asked it before) What does
UNSET  mean?   It was on the order I received yesterday and it occasionally
Shows up under customers names in Customer Manager.  No one knows
And it was quite unsettling to me yesterday.  Have I done something wrong?
She didn’t know, but checked and told me not to worry it’s just a category.
So I asked what category.  She doesn’t know, but told me not to worry.  I
Told her it was no longer under any of my customers.  They repeatedly
Remove info from my customer manager and when I call they put it back. 
Today she told me they would never do anything with my info.  That’s not
True.  I have had to call about this several times.  Today she told me it was 
Customers Going online and doing it.  Not true!  They keep removing one
Of my customers phone numbers and I told her.  She said the customer
Was doing it online.  This customer isn’t even online and wouldn’t know
What to do.  So I have to go to her house and get her phone number.  Other
Customers out of town have been removed.  Once they had removed all of
My biggest customers, but when I called they were put back on.  Then I get
Many odd ones who they tell me are ones who go to my website, but never
Order.  It drives me crazy because I no longer have info for many out of my
Area customers.  My sister who is in Colorado was removed.  I asked her 
And she did not remove.  Anyone else having this problem?  Does anyone
Know what UNSET means.  Oh, it’s just a category is not satisfactory for me
And is rather unnerving.  Oh gosh, I feel better now!  Thanks for any advice.

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 26, 2019, at 11:52 AM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n47804h70@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re: SU!: No Pre-order list until May 2
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 26, 2019, at 7:38 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n47802h38@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: No Pre-order list until May 2

Kathy Slamar

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h29@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/No-Pre-order-list-until-May-2-tp47801p47804.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h99@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

I sent an email today plus I called.  In both I did say that they were being unfair to us as demonstrators by holding the order list until the day we were to order.  As demonstrators we needed to plan our events at least a month in advance in order to be able to advertise them for good attendance.   It is to their advantage when we have good attendance to our events to boost sales.

The girl said that it had been there since she started working there.  I told her that because they had done it that way in the past, it was not right and fair to us.

Joyce

On April 26, 2019 at 11:52 AM "SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via What's new at SU!" <ml+s1100894n47804h38@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 26, 2019, at 7:38 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via What's new at SU! < ml+s1100894n47802h38@.nabble > wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 26, 2019, at 10:35 AM, SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via What's new at SU! < ml+s1100894n47801h72@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

Kathy Slamar

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h67@.nabble
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

I have decided that I am going to just order the new in-colors and my catalogs at this time.  I am not going to make a rash decision on what all I need to order.  I will just use the sets remaining in the catalog and feature the new colors.  I do not want to be forced to order something just to get a new product.

Joyce

On April 26, 2019 at 11:52 AM "SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via What's new at SU!" <ml+s1100894n47804h38@.nabble> wrote:

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 26, 2019, at 7:38 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via What's new at SU! < ml+s1100894n47802h38@.nabble > wrote:

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

Kathy Slamar

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

Agree!  If sales aren’t as expected SU may rethink their strategy.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 26, 2019, at 8:46 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n47812h18@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: No Pre-order list until May 2
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

I have decided that I am going to just order the new in-colors and my catalogs at this time.  I am not going to make a rash decision on what all I need to order.  I will just use the sets remaining in the catalog and feature the new colors.  I do not want to be forced to order something just to get a new product.

Joyce

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

Kathy Slamar

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/No-Pre-order-list-until-May-2-tp47801p47812.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h99@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Felece

I recently had an issue about SU not giving us any prior notice about them retiring the trimmer. I got a few responses that said I was “negative”. Seems to me this is a pattern. Aren’t we the people that help them make millions selling their products? What harm could there be to give us ( the sellers) a heads up?

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 26, 2019, at 9:02 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n47815h69@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: No Pre-order list until May 2
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 26, 2019, at 8:46 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n47812h18@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

Joyce

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

Kathy Slamar

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/No-Pre-order-list-until-May-2-tp47801p47812.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/No-Pre-order-list-until-May-2-tp47801p47815.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h57@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Sutton

I hate to be negative when I make responses or comments on these posts.  I have been with SU for over 10 years and I am miffed that we had no advance notice about the trimmer.  I have sold many trimmers and now have all my customers really PO’d because we cannot get the blades.  I myself love the trimmer and I don’t have many blades left.  If SU comes out with a replacement trimmer I for one will NOT be buying one.  I certainly won’t be able to sell them to my customers. Lately, with the China framelit prices, the back orders (SU), the selling out of product during SAB, and the discontinuing of major tools without notice, I feel very betrayed and disrespected as a demonstrator.  This has been my worst year for sales.  SU comes off that they love us sooo much and we are always a consideration, but I really beg to differ.  SU is a company that exists solely to make money for the Gardner family period. 

Nancy Sutton

On Apr 28, 2019, at 3:31 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n47824h97@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stamperbabs@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20No%20Pre-order%20list%20until%20May%202
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperbabs@gmail.com

I recently had an issue about SU not giving us any prior notice about them retiring the trimmer. I got a few responses that said I was “negative”. Seems to me this is a pattern. Aren’t we the people that help them make millions selling their products? What harm could there be to give us ( the sellers) a heads up?

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 26, 2019, at 9:02 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n47815h69@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

Joyce

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

Kathy Slamar

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/No-Pre-order-list-until-May-2-tp47801p47815.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h57@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Felece, please change the email address to: stamperbabs@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/No-Pre-order-list-until-May-2-tp47801p47824.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, ml+s1100894n1663h6@n7.nabble.com

Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Hauptl

I agree with Joyce!  I going to buy one set and all the new colors with the markers, blends!  Also books.

I like the rose suite but I am sure it will be gone soon and why buy something I can’t use after the month of May!  Yes I could use the suite for my self, but why spend all that money when I would not able to sell or use in class!

Linda Haupt 
Stampin' Up Demonstrator 
1 605 787 2134

On Apr 28, 2019, at 2:19 PM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n47826h56@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: No Pre-order list until May 2
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com

I hate to be negative when I make responses or comments on these posts.  I have been with SU for over 10 years and I am miffed that we had no advance notice about the trimmer.  I have sold many trimmers and now have all my customers really PO’d because we cannot get the blades.  I myself love the trimmer and I don’t have many blades left.  If SU comes out with a replacement trimmer I for one will NOT be buying one.  I certainly won’t be able to sell them to my customers. Lately, with the China framelit prices, the back orders (SU), the selling out of product during SAB, and the discontinuing of major tools without notice, I feel very betrayed and disrespected as a demonstrator.  This has been my worst year for sales.  SU comes off that they love us sooo much and we are always a consideration, but I really beg to differ.  SU is a company that exists solely to make money for the Gardner family period. 

Nancy Sutton

On Apr 28, 2019, at 3:31 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n47824h97@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stamperbabs@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20No%20Pre-order%20list%20until%20May%202
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperbabs@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

Joyce

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

Kathy Slamar

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Felece, please change the email address to: stamperbabs@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/No-Pre-order-list-until-May-2-tp47801p47824.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, ml+s1100894n1663h6@n7.nabble.com

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/No-Pre-order-list-until-May-2-tp47801p47826.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h3@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Nancy Sutton

I agree Nancy.  I have been a demonstrator for 19 years and this has been hard for me.  I sold several Big Shots for Christmas presents this past year.  Now I am wondering if they will honor that three year warranty like they have in the past.  Plus I am having to send them to craft store to get replacement plates, etc.  As for the cutters, it is a total waste for them due to the fact they can not get parts.  All of the back orders or selling out before the customers get a chance to purchase, my customers are getting upset.

I am sure that this pre-order is a big sale time for them with all the demonstrators feeling they have to buy in order to keep their business going.  If we cut down our sales and use what we have, maybe they will start listening.

Joyce

On April 28, 2019 at 4:19 PM "SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via What's new at SU!" <ml+s1100894n47826h20@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@

Nancy Sutton

On Apr 28, 2019, at 3:31 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via What's new at SU! < ml+s1100894n47824h97@.nabble > wrote:

stamperbabs@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20No%20Pre-order%20list%20until%20May%202
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperbabs@

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 26, 2019, at 9:02 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via What's new at SU! < ml+s1100894n47815h69@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 26, 2019, at 8:46 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via What's new at SU! < ml+s1100894n47812h18@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

Joyce

On April 26, 2019 at 11:52 AM "SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via What's new at SU!" < ml+s1100894n47804h38@.nabble > wrote:

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

stampingal@ ?subject=Re: SU!: No Pre-order list until May 2

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

kathy@slamar.com ?subject=No Pre-order list until May 2

Kathy Slamar

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Felece, please change the email address to: stamperbabs@
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, ml+s1100894n1663h6@.nabble

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/No-Pre-order-list-until-May-2-tp47801p47826.html
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Linda Pastva-Callahan
In reply to this post by Nancy Sutton

Well-said Nancy!  They say one thing and do another.

Linda Pastva-Callahan

Leechburg, PA

demo in western PA since Feb. 2007

On April 28, 2019 at 4:19 PM "SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via What's new at SU!" <ml+s1100894n47826h42@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@

Nancy Sutton

On Apr 28, 2019, at 3:31 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via What's new at SU! < ml+s1100894n47824h97@.nabble > wrote:

stamperbabs@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20No%20Pre-order%20list%20until%20May%202
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperbabs@

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 26, 2019, at 9:02 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via What's new at SU! < ml+s1100894n47815h69@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 26, 2019, at 8:46 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via What's new at SU! < ml+s1100894n47812h18@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

Joyce

On April 26, 2019 at 11:52 AM "SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via What's new at SU!" < ml+s1100894n47804h38@.nabble > wrote:

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

stampingal@ ?subject=Re: SU!: No Pre-order list until May 2

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

kathy@slamar.com ?subject=No Pre-order list until May 2

Kathy Slamar

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Felece, please change the email address to: stamperbabs@
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, ml+s1100894n1663h6@.nabble

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h89@.nabble