classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Newsletter Tips

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
Please share some of your best ideas for your newsletter. You don’t have to share your articles. Just tell us some of your tips. Do you put in personal information and if so how much? Do your readers like more on techniques, tips, etc. ?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Newsletter Tips

donnab07

I typically send out two newsletters a month, one at the beginning of the month, one towards the middle of the month.  The first of the month I include information about my events that month as well as SU! announcements that pertain to my customers.  I also include one, sometimes two, photos of projects I have made with a link to my blog where I have a tutorial.  The middle of the month I include a review of current SU! news, stamping tips, and perhaps “save the date” announcements for the following month.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n54278h60@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n54278h60@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2020 10:43 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: Newsletter Tips

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Newsletter%20Tips

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Please share some of your best ideas for your newsletter. You don’t have to share your articles. Just tell us some of your tips. Do you put in personal information and if so how much? Do your readers like more on techniques, tips, etc. ?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Newsletter-Tips-tp54278.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Newsletter Tips

Sandy England

I generally send out on a Tuesday after SU puts out their updates. 
I include news updates and my local close bs and special classes for the month or two. 
My personal stories are not included in my news letter unless it is to remember my vacation reminders.  Of course if I have a Hostess code also. 
Sandy EnglAnd

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 1, 2020, at 2:00 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54279h48@.nabble> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: Newsletter Tips
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

I typically send out two newsletters a month, one at the beginning of the month, one towards the middle of the month. The first of the month I include information about my events that month as well as SU! announcements that pertain to my customers. I also include one, sometimes two, photos of projects I have made with a link to my blog where I have a tutorial. The middle of the month I include a review of current SU! news, stamping tips, and perhaps “save the date” announcements for the following month.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n54278h60@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n54278h60@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2020 10:43 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: Newsletter Tips

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Newsletter-Tips-tp54278.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Newsletter-Tips-tp54278p54279.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
Sandy England
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

I send out a monthly newsletter with a couple of projects, a tip or two, my upcoming events and the monthly hostess code. Sometimes I include a personal comment or two. Then I send out a smaller email on the rest of the Tuesdays with one project, a tip or Q&A, and my upcoming events.
Sue Erickson

On Jul 1, 2020, at 11:10 AM, SUDSOL [Sandy England] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54281h89@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sandyengland@embarqmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Newsletter%20Tips
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sandyengland@embarqmail.com

I generally send out on a Tuesday after SU puts out their updates. 
I include news updates and my local close bs and special classes for the month or two. 
My personal stories are not included in my news letter unless it is to remember my vacation reminders.  Of course if I have a Hostess code also. 
Sandy EnglAnd

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 1, 2020, at 2:00 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54279h48@.nabble> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: Newsletter Tips
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

I typically send out two newsletters a month, one at the beginning of the month, one towards the middle of the month. The first of the month I include information about my events that month as well as SU! announcements that pertain to my customers. I also include one, sometimes two, photos of projects I have made with a link to my blog where I have a tutorial. The middle of the month I include a review of current SU! news, stamping tips, and perhaps “save the date” announcements for the following month.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n54278h60@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n54278h60@.nabble] 
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2020 10:43 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: Newsletter Tips

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier 
Question of the Week 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Newsletter-Tips-tp54278.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Newsletter-Tips-tp54278p54279.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Sandy England

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sandy England, please change the email address to: sandyengland@embarqmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Newsletter-Tips-tp54278p54281.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Beverly Derringer
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I send out a monthly newsletter keeping it to one page being brief, in case they want to print out. I send out on the first of the month which includes: 

SU News, promotions, etc.  
Hostess Code for Month.
Information on my card kits for the month
  with pictures of the front of the cards. 
Classes if I’m holding any.
Other classes/camps in the area. 

I don’t include tips/tricks as I save those for classes, in person instruction; or instructions for cards. 

Sent from my iPhone
Beverly Derringer
Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator in Colorado

On Jul 1, 2020, at 11:43 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54278h99@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Newsletter Tips
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h74@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Libby Dyson
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

• I have a basic template which I use. It makes it easy to drop items in or take them out without having to type up the whole thing.
  • I give free tutorials away as a 'thank you' for subscribing
  • I try to include tips or tool tips in each newsletter - trying to get them to think of other uses for various tools

On Thu, 2 Jul 2020 at 03:43, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n54278h95@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Newsletter+Tips

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

--