New web site

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
18 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New web site

Jane Bone

I finally found the Stampin Connection on the new site once.  Now I can not get back there.  Entered my demo number & pass word, no luck , used caps for pass work that did not work either.  Any suggestion now?  I will call them in the morning.  Thanks Jane
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: New web site

Micky Lavinder

Click on your name in the upper right hand corner.  Someone shared that with me.
You can also just go to stampinconnection.com

Micky

Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2016 9:28 PM
To: micky19@charter.net
Subject: SU!: New web site

rbone@tampabay.rr.com?subject=New web site
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rbone@.rr

I finally found the Stampin Connection on the new site once.  Now I can not get back there.  Entered my demo number & pass word, no luck , used caps for pass work that did not work either.  Any suggestion now?  I will call them in the morning.  Thanks Jane

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jane Bone, please change the email address to: rbone@tampabay.rr.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-web-site-tp28964.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h66@.nabble
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Schreiber
I'm finding the new website very confusing and not user friendly. Some of the areas that were up front are now hidden under layers of 'click through S'. I need a cheat sheet!
Beth

Sent from my iPad
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: New web site

Jane Bone
I got into the site this AM the regular way.  Now I can not find Stampin Connection.  HELP.  Jane

Reply | Threaded
|

Shirley Polly
In reply to this post by Jane Bone
Jane, as Micky said, you can access Stampin' Connection directly at stampinconnection.com. The username is your email address on file at SU!, not your demo id. You may or may not have chosen to use the same password on both sites when you originally joined. If your password doesn't work, you can select the lost password option from the sign in page to reset it.

I suspect what may have happened is that the demo website uses a cookie with your sign in credentials to access Stampin' Connection, and with the new web site you need to set up a new cookie.

Yum, cookies!

HTH,
Shirley

Jane Bone wrote
I finally found the Stampin Connection on the new site once.  Now I can not get back there.  Entered my demo number & pass word, no luck , used caps for pass work that did not work either.  Any suggestion now?  I will call them in the morning.  Thanks Jane
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: New web site

Elaine Lampropolos
Help!  When I try to connect I get a message that says "this page cannot be
displayed".  I haven't called DS yet just thought I would post to the
community to see if anyone else received this same message.

Reply | Threaded
|

Jane Bone
I just called, she told she thought they were working on the site. Jane

Sent: Friday, May 13, 2016 10:17 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: New web site

mailto:stampinelaine@windstream.net?subject=RE: New web site
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampinelaine@windstream.net

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Help!  When I try to connect I get a message that says “this page cannot be displayed”.  I haven’t called DS yet just thought I would post to the community to see if anyone else received this same message.

Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Grace
In reply to this post by Beth Schreiber

I agree, Beth. I also believe our stats need to be at the top of the page so that you see them and not have to scroll to the bottom.
I'll be sending that suggestion to the sandbox.
Beth

Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Schreiber
I think we all need to send our thoughts to the sandbox.

Sent from my iPad
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: [SPAM?] Re: SU!: New web site

donnab07
In reply to this post by Beth Schreiber
I may be in the minority, but I like the new site.  I find that it is pretty
intuitive, and the drop-downs make it easy to find things, at least for me.
It is something "new", so requires a bit of a learning curve.

Donna Bagwell

Reply | Threaded
|

mackend
In reply to this post by Elaine Lampropolos
Yes, I am having the same problem - SU will most likely have to fix the link to the site.

From: SUDSOL [Elaine Lampropolos] via What's new at SU! <ml-node+s1100894n28972h34@n5.nabble.com>
 To: SUDSOL Group <justdottie@sbcglobal.net> 
 Sent: Friday, May 13, 2016 7:17 AM

Click here to reply directly to Elaine Lampropolos privately at stampinelaine@windstream.net If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampinelaine@windstream.net    
 Help!  When I try to connect I get a message that says “this page cannot be displayed”.  I haven’t called DS yet just thought I would post to the community to see if anyone else received this same message.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: [SPAM?] New web site

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by donnab07

I was thinking the same thing! We just need to give ourselves time to "learn it". I love the cleaner look!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On May 14, 2016, at 3:08 AM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via What's new at SU! <ml-node+s1100894n28979h81@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: [SPAM?] Re: SU!: New web site
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

I may be in the minority, but I like the new site.  I find that it is pretty intuitive, and the drop-downs make it easy to find things, at least for me.  It is something “new”, so requires a bit of a learning curve.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml-node+s1100894n28966h88@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n28966h88@.nabble]
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2016 5:12 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: [SPAM?] Re: SU!: New web site

teach57123@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20New%20web%20site

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: teach57123@yahoo.com

I'm finding the new website very confusing and not user friendly. Some of the areas that were up front are now hidden under layers of 'click through S'. I need a cheat sheet!

Beth

Sent from my iPad

On May 12, 2016, at 10:49 PM, SUDSOL [Micky Lavinder] via What's new at SU! <ml-node+s1100894n28965h90@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

micky19@charter.net?subject=Re: SU!: New web site

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: micky19@charter.net

Click on your name in the upper right hand corner.  Someone shared that with me.

Micky

rbone@tampabay.rr.com?subject=New web site

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rbone@.rr

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jane Bone, please change the email address to: rbone@tampabay.rr.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-web-site-tp28964.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h66@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Micky Lavinder, please change the email address to: micky19@charter.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-web-site-tp28964p28965.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h28@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beth Schreiber, please change the email address to: teach57123@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-web-site-tp28964p28966.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h95@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-web-site-tp28964p28979.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h85@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: New web site

Coleen Astalos

I would encourage everyone to try the new website for a week before sending SU! comments on the site. 

As someone who recently spent a TON of time creating a new website for a fantastic group (um yes, I'm talking about SUDSOL), it's really hard to swallow "I don't like it" comments - especially if people haven't even given it a chance.

So give it at least a week of use and then provide constructive ideas on what they can do to improve it - like the comment about moving the stats up so you don't have to scroll down.  This will allow them to actually make changes that are valuable to demos rather than just feeling like they've been gut punched.

It does take time to learn a new format, but frequently once you've learned your way around, you may discover it's much better than it was before.  Certainly if something is broken, they'll want to know right away, but it's just preference comments, then give it some time, try it out and think about how it could be improved and provide those comments.

What I find curious is my page changed on Tuesday AM.  But by Tuesday night, it was back to the old site - and it's still that way for me now.   So I'm not sure why it was rolled back and why the rest of you seemed to get a roll out today...

Coleen

Coleen Astalos, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Alamosa, CO, coleen@sudsol.com
See my website at http://alamosa.stampinup.net
Are you a demonstrator? Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!

I may be in the minority, but I like the new site.  I find that it is pretty intuitive, and the drop-downs make it easy to find things, at least for me.  It is something “new”, so requires a bit of a learning curve.

Donna Bagwell

Beth

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by mackend

The only problem I had with the link to the site was before I set up a bookmark.

The first time I tried accessing it with my old "cookie" it took me right in. After that it kept taking me to the old site, so I went to the Stampin' Up! website and selected Demo Login. No problem! I bookmarked it and don't have problems now.

I noticed the new link is my.stampinup.com and if you forget the dot between "my" and "stampinup" then you are directed to a demonstrators blog.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On May 14, 2016, at 3:40 AM, SUDSOL [mackend] via What's new at SU! <ml-node+s1100894n28983h5@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

justdottie@sbcglobal.net?subject=Re: SU!: New web site
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: justdottie@sbcglobal.net

Yes, I am having the same problem - SU will most likely have to fix the link to the site.

From: SUDSOL [Elaine Lampropolos] via What's new at SU! <ml-node+s1100894n28972h34@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <justdottie@>
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2016 7:17 AM

stampinelaine@windstream.net?subject=RE:%20New%20web%20site
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampinelaine@

Help!  When I try to connect I get a message that says “this page cannot be displayed”.  I haven’t called DS yet just thought I would post to the community to see if anyone else received this same message.

From: ml-node+s1100894n28964h69@.nabble [mailto: ml-node+s1100894n28964h69@.nabble ]
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2016 10:28 PM
To: SUDSOL Group

rbone@.rr?subject=New%20web%20site

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jane Bone, please change the email address to: rbone@.rr
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h38@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Elaine Lampropolos, please change the email address to: stampinelaine@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-web-site-tp28964p28972.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h55@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to mackend, please change the email address to: justdottie@sbcglobal.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-web-site-tp28964p28983.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h85@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

Donna, I agree with you.  I think the new website is a 100% improvement over the old one.  I love the simplicity of it.  Joyce

From: "SUDSOL [donnab07] via What's new at SU!" <ml-node+s1100894n28979h63@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <joycepacer@>
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2016 1:08:14 PM
Subject: Re: SU!: [SPAM?] New web site

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

Donna Bagwell

From: ml-node+s1100894n28966h88@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n28966h88@.nabble]
Subject: [SPAM?] Re: SU!: New web si

teach57123@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20New%20web%20site

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: teach57123@

Beth

Sent from my iPad

On May 12, 2016, at 10:49 PM, SUDSOL [Micky Lavinder] via What's new at SU! <ml-node+s1100894n28965h90@.nabble> wrote:

micky19@?subject=Re: SU!: New web site

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: micky19@

Micky

To: micky19@

rbone@.rr?subject=New web site

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jane Bone, please change the email address to: rbone@.rr

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Micky Lavinder, please change the email address to: micky19@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-web-site-tp28964p28965.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h28@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beth Schreiber, please change the email address to: teach57123@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-web-site-tp28964p28966.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h95@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-web-site-tp28964p28979.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h67@.nabble

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Christine Bennett

Hi All,

we have had the new website here in New Zealand for a few weeks,

and now I can't even remember what the 'old' one looks like!

On 14/05/2016 1:32 p.m., SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via What's new at SU! wrote:
joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU%21:%20[SPAM?]%20New%20web%20site
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

Donna, I agree with you.  I think the new website is a 100% improvement over the old one.  I love the simplicity of it.  Joyce

From: "SUDSOL [donnab07] via What's new at SU!" <ml-node+s1100894n28979h63@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <joycepacer@>
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2016 1:08:14 PM
Subject: Re: SU!: [SPAM?] New web site

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

Donna Bagwell

From: ml-node+s1100894n28966h88@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n28966h88@.nabble]
Subject: [SPAM?] Re: SU!: New web si

teach57123@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20New%20web%20site

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: teach57123@

Beth

Sent from my iPad

On May 12, 2016, at 10:49 PM, SUDSOL [Micky Lavinder] via What's new at SU! <ml-node+s1100894n28965h90@.nabble> wrote:

micky19@?subject=Re: SU!: New web site

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: micky19@

Micky

To: micky19@

rbone@.rr?subject=New web site

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Micky Lavinder, please change the email address to: micky19@

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h28@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beth Schreiber, please change the email address to: teach57123@

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h95@.nabble

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h67@.nabble

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-web-site-tp28964p28994.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h62@n5.nabble.com

-- 
Blog: www.christinebennett.stampinup.net/blog
Follow me: www.pinterest.com/bennett5244  
Like me: www.facebook.com/ChristinesCraftyBlog
Shop with me: www.christinebennett.stampinup.net Click on ShopNow
for World Organic Skin care and Make up www.facebook.com/christinebennettworldorganic
To Unsubscribe - hit Reply and type unsubscribe -
       No worries - you can always subscribe again!

Reply | Threaded
|

ruth chadwick
 well, i haven't figured it all out yet, but i'm not a happy camper!  why not just leave well enough alone and not fix what is not broken.
Jane Bone wrote
I finally found the Stampin Connection on the new site once.  Now I can not get back there.  Entered my demo number & pass word, no luck , used caps for pass work that did not work either.  Any suggestion now?  I will call them in the morning.  Thanks Jane
Reply | Threaded
|

Sara Levin

What can we help you find?

Sara

Sara Levin
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 12:48 PM, SUDSOL [ruth chadwick] via What's new at SU! <ml-node+s1100894n29112h64@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
momcswan@yahoo.com?subject=Re:+New+web+site
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: momcswan@yahoo.com

well, i haven't figured it all out yet, but i'm not a happy camper!  why not just leave well enough alone and not fix what is not broken.
Jane Bone wrote

If you want the reply to go ONLY to ruth chadwick, please change the email address to: momcswan@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-web-site-tp28964p29112.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n1663h45@n5.nabble.com