New month, New Catalog, New/Revamped Program!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New month, New Catalog, New/Revamped Program!

Patti Scanlan
Administrator
Have you gotten your new #SUDSOLSocial started?  Let's help each other build our social presence!

Need some help?  Here is a tip to get started this week.
 - So many cleaver images you see on Instagram, Facebook, and more.  Did you know there are FREE websites out there to help you make them?   My favorite is canva.com.  They offer quite a few ideas and in many cases all you need to do is change up the words and images! TaDa... custom social images just for you!

SUDSOLSocialJune

Reminder about this new program -  

Welcome to a new program called #SUDSOLSocial!!! We are super excited to launch this new and fun program to help you build your social presence. This program is replacing the SUDSOL Weekly Pinterest Challenge.

What is #SUDSOLSocial you ask? This SUDSOL program is intended to HELP YOU consistently post to your Social Media Accounts by issuing a monthly challenge of key words to help you get those accounts working for you and your business!

How does it work?

1. Every month we will post an image list of a daily challenge on the first of the month. These will be simple and open to your interpretation of the word/challenge.

2. You choose which ones you want to participate in from the monthly list. You can do each one or do multiples of certain ones. Remember the more you post to your social accounts the more exposure you get! You can even get them set up early to save you time!

3. Make an image, take a picture, stamp a sample, etc that reflects the days challenge from the list.

4. Share on any of your social media accounts (instagram, pinterest, facebook, tumbler and etc.) Make a note on your image using the #SUDSOLlSocial hastag.  This will allow others to find your image/share - like it and together we can help boost our pages!

5. Once you've posted to your social media sites you can send us a link to the post (email: sudsolsocial@sudsol.com). We’ll pin it (or verify that it has been posted) to the SUDSOL Social Pinterest Challenge Page!!

This month's master list is attached. Let's get Social and help each other grow our social presence!  
Get Started TODAY!

Don’t forget to follow the SUDSOL Social Challenge Pinterest Page by clicking here:
https://www.pinterest.com/sudsol/sudsol-social/

If we have 5 pins for the week, one LUCKY WINNER will win a FREE week of SUDSOL! I hope to be giving out a LOT of FREE SUDSOL weeks so start pinning today but don’t forget to send an email to SUDSOLSocial@sudsol.com so we know about your participation!

Does this program sound fun to you?  We are also looking for a new coordinator to run it!  Drop us a note at slb@sudsol.org if you are interested - and we'll send more details!
Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: New month, New Catalog, New/Revamped Program!

Sue Erickson

I see there are lots of free images on Canva. Are those images free of copyright requirements?

Sue Erickson, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Life is good when you walk with God!

http://creationsbysue.stampinup.net
www.soggystamper.com
www.mydigitalcraftcorner.com

What would you do with some extra cash? Want a job where you decide when to work and how much you want to earn? Contact me for more details!

On Sunday, June 4, 2017 1:12 PM, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n36609h57@.nabble> wrote:

patti@sudsol.com?subject=New%20month,%20New%20Catalog,%20New/Revamped%20Program!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@

Have you gotten your new #SUDSOLSocial started?  Let's help each other build our social presence!

- So many cleaver images you see on Instagram, Facebook, and more.  Did you know there are FREE websites out there to help you make them?   My favorite is canva.com.  They offer quite a few ideas and in many cases all you need to do is change up the words and images! TaDa... custom social images just for you!

SUDSOLSocialJune

Welcome to a new program called #SUDSOLSocial!!! We are super excited to launch this new and fun program to help you build your social presence. This program is replacing the SUDSOL Weekly Pinterest Challenge.

What is #SUDSOLSocial you ask? This SUDSOL program is intended to HELP YOU consistently post to your Social Media Accounts by issuing a monthly challenge of key words to help you get those accounts working for you and your business!

How does it work?

1. Every month we will post an image list of a daily challenge on the first of the month. These will be simple and open to your interpretation of the word/challenge.

2. You choose which ones you want to participate in from the monthly list. You can do each one or do multiples of certain ones. Remember the more you post to your social accounts the more exposure you get! You can even get them set up early to save you time!

3. Make an image, take a picture, stamp a sample, etc that reflects the days challenge from the list.

4. Share on any of your social media accounts (instagram, pinterest, facebook, tumbler and etc.) Make a note on your image using the #SUDSOLlSocial hastag.  This will allow others to find your image/share - like it and together we can help boost our pages!

5. Once you've posted to your social media sites you can send us a link to the post (email: sudsolsocial@). We’ll pin it (or verify that it has been posted) to the SUDSOL Social Pinterest Challenge Page!!

This month's master list is attached. Let's get Social and help each other grow our social presence!  
Get Started TODAY!

Don’t forget to follow the SUDSOL Social Challenge Pinterest Page by clicking here:

If we have 5 pins for the week, one LUCKY WINNER will win a FREE week of SUDSOL! I hope to be giving out a LOT of FREE SUDSOL weeks so start pinning today but don’t forget to send an email to SUDSOLSocial@ so we know about your participation!

Does this program sound fun to you?  We are also looking for a new coordinator to run it!  Drop us a note at slb@ if you are interested - and we'll send more details!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-month-New-Catalog-New-Revamped-Program-tp36609.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: New month, New Catalog, New/Revamped Program!

Patti Scanlan
Administrator
Yes - the images are free to use for whatever your purpose. You can upload your own as well.  They do have images you can purchase for use as well

Patti

<quote author="Sue Erickson">
I see there are lots of free images on Canva. Are those images free of copyright requirements?
 Sue Erickson, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Life is good when you walk with God!

http://creationsbysue.stampinup.net
www.soggystamper.com
www.mydigitalcraftcorner.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: New month, New Catalog, New/Revamped Program!

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Patti Scanlan
Hi Everyone,
I am excited about this new program and hope you will be too. We all want to be noticed in some way shape or form and personally as a SU! Demo without as many regular customers as I used to have, it's more important to me now then ever to continue to have my projects seen by new friends and hopefully potential customers.

This program is a great way to do just that!  What social media sites to you already belong to? For me it's Pintrest and Facebook. There are many more, but this is where I am already most comfortable so this is where I will start posting my #SUDSOLSocial projects.

Maybe the list down below for June month looks a little overwhelming, I know it does to me! To help with that I circled the ones I want to make - 9: favorite new set, 10: Friendship, 15: Summer, and a few others. You don't have to make one for every day, but the idea is to make a project for that day (make it a day or two in advance if you want) post it that day or the day after on one or more of YOUR Social Media Sites, Make sure to post it with the hashtag - #SUDSOLSocial (I know that going to be hard part for me to remember!), then let Patti, Colleen or I know and one of us will go and link your project our Pintrest board with that same name: #SUDSOLSocial.

I posted a card using all new SU! products my Facebook page yesterday. It was easy peasy, but I had to remember to make it a "public" post so anyone on Facebook could see it and "like" it, not just my friends. That way I might gain a few more "like's" which who knows, might turn in to a new customer or two - a win, win!

The idea is to get noticed with a project on one of our Social Media sites on a more regular basis.  It may seem scary at first, but give it a try, hopefully like me, you'll find it's not so hard.

Let's all work together to make our Pintrest #SUDSOLSoical board shine! - 5 posts from 5 of us will give someone a FREE week added to their SUDSOL membership.

Questions - just ask! We are here to help.

Nola
nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Patti Scanlan wrote

SUDSOLSocialJune

How does it work?

5. Once you've posted to your social media sites you can send us a link to the post (email: sudsolsocial@sudsol.com). We’ll pin it (or verify that it has been posted) to the SUDSOL Social Pinterest Challenge Page!!

Get Started TODAY!

If we have 5 pins for the week, one LUCKY WINNER will win a FREE week of SUDSOL! I hope to be giving out a LOT of FREE SUDSOL weeks so start pinning today but don’t forget to send an email to SUDSOLSocial@sudsol.com so we know about your participation!

Does this program sound fun to you?  We are also looking for a new coordinator to run it!  Drop us a note at slb@sudsol.org if you are interested - and we'll send more details!