Joan Norman
Stampin' Up! demonstrator
stampnjoan@gmail.coml.com

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: New catalogs

Cathy Hansen

It’s been spotty for me.  Some of my customers here in the Denver area received their catalogs as early as two weeks ago; others still have not received them.  My sister in the Phoenix area just received hers a couple days ago.

Cathy Hansen
Denver, CO

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 10, 2021, at 8:04 AM, SUDSOL [Joan Norman] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n57050h53@.nabble> wrote:

stampnjoan@gmail.com?subject=New catalogs
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the us ago.To: email address to the author: stampnjoan@

Have your customers started to receive their Spring and SAB catalogs?--
Joan Norman

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Joan Norman, please change the email address to: stampnjoan@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-catalogs-tp57050.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h96@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Joan Norman

Mine arrived on the 5th and most of my customers got theirs just about the same time.
Nola

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 10, 2021, at 8:04 AM, SUDSOL [Joan Norman] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n57050h26@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampnjoan@

Joan Norman

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Joan Norman, please change the email address to: stampnjoan@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-catalogs-tp57050.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Phyllis Strickland
In reply to this post by Cathy Hansen

No one has received them here in eastern Pennsylvania. I did not receive the ones I sent to myself.  Not at all surprising since this is true of all USPS.  Even priority mail that should take 1-2 days is taking 4-10 days.   UPS is delayed.  Even a Fed Ex package I sent to California took 10 days so all shipping is a mess 

The USPS situation is an unfortunate combination of attempts to destroy USPS (yes it’s true - several friends work for USPS and news reporting shows exactly what was and is happening), many workers getting Covid or quarantined because a co-worked tested positive, and much higher use of mail order.  One friend has been quarantined twice in the past few months.  The impact of the last two would have been minimal if it weren’t for the first.  Due to removal of many sorting machines, they are forced to sort lots of mail by hand, or nearly enough seasonal workers were hired, and much more. Many people who could retire did so because they were frustrated.     

Phyllis Strickland

On Jan 10, 2021, at 10:15 AM, SUDSOL [Cathy Hansen] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n57051h15@.nabble> wrote:

cihansen04@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: New catalogs
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cihansen04@

It’s been spotty for me.  Some of my customers here in the Denver area received their catalogs as early as two weeks ago; others still have not received them.  My sister in the Phoenix area just received hers a couple days ago.

Cathy Hansen
Denver, CO

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 10, 2021, at 8:04 AM, SUDSOL [Joan Norman] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n57050h53@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the us ago.To: email address to the author: stampnjoan@

Joan Norman

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h96@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cathy Hansen, please change the email address to: cihansen04@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-catalogs-tp57050p57051.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h27@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Joan Norman
In reply to this post by Nola Burkhard

Thanks, you are fortunate.

On Sun, Jan 10, 2021 at 10:27 AM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n57053h63@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+New+catalogs
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Mine arrived on the 5th and most of my customers got theirs just about the same time.
Nola

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 10, 2021, at 8:04 AM, SUDSOL [Joan Norman] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n57050h26@.nabble> wrote:

stampnjoan@...?subject=New catalogs
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampnjoan@

Joan Norman

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-catalogs-tp57050p57053.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h13@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
--
Joan Norman

Reply | Threaded
|

Connie Babbert

My customers in Ohio received their SAB catalogs the Monday after Christmas and their Mini catalogs have been received Wednesday this past week. 

Connie Babbert
Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
Blog:  www.inkspiredtreasures.com
Order online 24/7:  www.iluvstamping.stampinup.com

On Jan 10, 2021, at 10:46 AM, SUDSOL [Joan Norman] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n57055h12@.nabble> wrote:

stampnjoan@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: New catalogs

On Sun, Jan 10, 2021 at 10:27 AM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n57053h63@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+New+catalogs
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Nola

Sent from my iPad

Joan Norman

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-catalogs-tp57050p57053.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h13@n7.nabble.com
--
Joan Norman

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-catalogs-tp57050p57055.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h0@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj
In reply to this post by Nola Burkhard

I just found mine that I have sent to me in a pile of Christmas catalogs I st aside to look at later & never did! Oh well, more $$ for SU! Stuff!

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 10, 2021, at 9:27 AM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n57053h42@.nabble> wrote:

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re: SU!: New catalogs
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@

Nola

Sent from my iPad

Joan Norman

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Joan Norman
In reply to this post by Connie Babbert

Wow, are they sent according to SU title also?

On Sun, Jan 10, 2021 at 10:51 AM SUDSOL [Connie Babbert] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n57056h56@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
iluvstamping@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+New+catalogs
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: iluvstamping@gmail.com

My customers in Ohio received their SAB catalogs the Monday after Christmas and their Mini catalogs have been received Wednesday this past week. 

Connie Babbert
Order online 24/7:  www.iluvstamping.stampinup.com

On Jan 10, 2021, at 10:46 AM, SUDSOL [Joan Norman] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n57055h12@.nabble> wrote:

stampnjoan@...?subject=Re: SU!: New catalogs

On Sun, Jan 10, 2021 at 10:27 AM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n57053h63@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Nolaburkhard@...?subject=Re:+SU!:+New+catalogs

Nola

Sent from my iPad

Joan Norman

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h13@n7.nabble.com
--
Joan Norman

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-catalogs-tp57050p57055.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie Babbert, please change the email address to: iluvstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-catalogs-tp57050p57056.html
--
Joan Norman

Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

I wouldn’t think so. Maybe by last name?

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 10, 2021, at 10:11 AM, SUDSOL [Joan Norman] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n57059h28@.nabble> wrote:

stampnjoan@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: New catalogs

Wow, are they sent according to SU title also?

On Sun, Jan 10, 2021 at 10:51 AM SUDSOL [Connie Babbert] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n57056h56@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
iluvstamping@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+New+catalogs
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: iluvstamping@gmail.com

Connie Babbert

stampnjoan@...?subject=Re: SU!: New catalogs

On Sun, Jan 10, 2021 at 10:27 AM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n57053h63@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Nolaburkhard@...?subject=Re:+SU!:+New+catalogs

Nola

Sent from my iPad

Joan Norman

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h13@n7.nabble.com
--
Joan Norman

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie Babbert, please change the email address to: iluvstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-catalogs-tp57050p57056.html
--
Joan Norman

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-catalogs-tp57050p57059.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

None of my customers in Virginia, Tennessee or New Hampshire have received
The mini catalogs.  SAB yes.  I called SU Monday and they said they would
Resend.  One of my customers thought I had quit because she hadn’t gotten
Any and she’s seen so much on line.  Feel like I’m fighting a loosing battle here.
Can’t get out and customers are too spread out just to deliver catalogs.  SU
should have sent out earlier knowing the mail situation.  I have many customers
Who are not online.  Yeah, we’re oldies. Hopefully, P O will deliver before they
Expire!

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

> On Jan 10, 2021, at 11:31 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n57060h6@.nabble> wrote:
>
> com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: New catalogs

Robin Messenheimer
In reply to this post by Joan Norman

None of my Hawai’i customers got theirs by the beginning of this week, so I asked SU! to resend. I’m sure this isn’t SU’s fault, except that they send the catalogs standard (bulk) mail, not first class. But I’m not doing this again. From now on I’ll be sending my own catalogs. Just yesterday I ordered enough Minis and SAB brochures to send First Class to all my other customers with some samples. First Class may not be what it used to be, but it’s better than bulk mail.

By the way – I had this same trouble with the last Annual catalog. So I sent the fall Minis myself. With the holidays I thought I’d save myself some time. Wrong. I’ll not be using SU’s service with standard (bulk) mail again. I’ll send First Class.

From: ml+s1100894n57050h19@.nabble <ml+s1100894n57050h19@.nabble>
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2021 5:04 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>
Subject: SU!: New catalogs

stampnjoan@gmail.com?subject=New%20catalogs

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampnjoan@gmail.com

Joan Norman
stampnjoan@l.com

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com