New Storage Units

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
22 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New Storage Units

lkiers
Hi Everyone;  I'm excited about the new storage units becoming available tomorrow but am wondering if anyone knows if our older ink pads will also fit into them.  I have a mix of old and new pads and do not plan to replace the older ones when they're working just fine.  However, if the old ones don't fit in the new storage units the storage units are of no use to me.  I don't want to buy them and then find out they will only store a third of my ink pads.  Any insights?  Thanks, Lena Kiers
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: New Storage Units

Sue Erickson

No the old pads won’t fit. 

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 31, 2019, at 1:36 PM, SUDSOL [lkiers] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47300h78@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lenakiers@gmail.com?subject=New Storage Units
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@gmail.com

Hi Everyone;  I'm excited about the new storage units becoming available tomorrow but am wondering if anyone knows if our older ink pads will also fit into them.  I have a mix of old and new pads and do not plan to replace the older ones when they're working just fine.  However, if the old ones don't fit in the new storage units the storage units are of no use to me.  I don't want to buy them and then find out they will only store a third of my ink pads.  Any insights?  Thanks, Lena Kiers

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: lenakiers@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Storage-Units-tp47300.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h52@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

lkiers

Well, that’s really too bad since most of our customers also have a mix of old and new pads and they won’t be buying them either.  Poor planning on SU’s part.  Lena

On Mar 31, 2019, at 4:44 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47301h49@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20New%20Storage%20Units
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@yahoo.com

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 31, 2019, at 1:36 PM, SUDSOL [lkiers] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47300h78@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: lenakiers@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Storage-Units-tp47300.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h52@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Storage-Units-tp47300p47301.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, ml+s1100894n1954h92@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Connie Babbert

I plan on buying some of the open caddies for the old pads until I can convert all to new. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 31, 2019, at 4:47 PM, SUDSOL [lkiers] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47302h69@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lenakiers@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: New Storage Units

Well, that’s really too bad since most of our customers also have a mix of old and new pads and they won’t be buying them either.  Poor planning on SU’s part.  Lena

On Mar 31, 2019, at 4:44 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47301h49@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@yahoo.com

Sent from my iPad

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Storage-Units-tp47300p47301.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Storage-Units-tp47300p47302.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h81@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

wingersonk
In reply to this post by Sue Erickson

Where did you find the info that the old style pads would not fit?

On Sun, Mar 31, 2019 at 1:44 PM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n47301h71@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+New+Storage+Units

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 31, 2019, at 1:36 PM, SUDSOL [lkiers] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n47300h78@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lenakiers@...?subject=New Storage Units

Hi Everyone;  I'm excited about the new storage units becoming available tomorrow but am wondering if anyone knows if our older ink pads will also fit into them.  I have a mix of old and new pads and do not plan to replace the older ones when they're working just fine.  However, if the old ones don't fit in the new storage units the storage units are of no use to me.  I don't want to buy them and then find out they will only store a third of my ink pads.  Any insights?  Thanks, Lena Kiers

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h52@n7.nabble.com

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h14@n7.nabble.com

--
Kathleen Wingerson
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel
E-mail:  kathleenstamps5@gmail.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Connie Babbert

Q&A on the website. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 31, 2019, at 5:21 PM, SUDSOL [wingersonk] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47308h55@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kathleen@kathleenstamps.com?subject=Re: SU!: New Storage Units
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathleen@kathleenstamps.com

Where did you find the info that the old style pads would not fit?

On Sun, Mar 31, 2019 at 1:44 PM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n47301h71@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+New+Storage+Units

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 31, 2019, at 1:36 PM, SUDSOL [lkiers] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n47300h78@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lenakiers@...?subject=New Storage Units

Hi Everyone; I'm excited about the new storage units becoming available tomorrow but am wondering if anyone knows if our older ink pads will also fit into them. I have a mix of old and new pads and do not plan to replace the older ones when they're working just fine. However, if the old ones don't fit in the new storage units the storage units are of no use to me. I don't want to buy them and then find out they will only store a third of my ink pads. Any insights? Thanks, Lena Kiers

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h52@n7.nabble.com

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h14@n7.nabble.com

--
Kathleen Wingerson
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel
E-mail: kathleenstamps5@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to wingersonk, please change the email address to: kathleen@kathleenstamps.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Storage-Units-tp47300p47308.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h81@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt
In reply to this post by lkiers

My disappointment is that the new units are not portable.  It’s nice to be able to carry the caddy up and downstairs.  

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 31, 2019, at 4:47 PM, SUDSOL [lkiers] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47302h8@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lenakiers@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: New Storage Units

Sent from my iPad

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Storage-Units-tp47300p47302.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h20@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: New Storage Units

donnab07
In reply to this post by lkiers

You can arrange the inserts in the cubes so that the old style pads will fit.  The fit is not ideal, but the old style ink pads aren’t being made any more so why would SU! develop a new product that fits them?

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n47302h4@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n47302h4@.nabble]
Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2019 1:48 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: Re: SU!: New Storage Units

lenakiers@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20New%20Storage%20Units

Sent from my iPad

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h16@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

lkiers

A slight adjustment in the size of the storage bins would have accommodated either size. There are many customers and demonstrators who can’t afford to replace all their older style pads, which they just bought in the last few years, with the new pads. 

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 31, 2019, at 8:45 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47311h59@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: SU!: New Storage Units
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

You can arrange the inserts in the cubes so that the old style pads will fit. The fit is not ideal, but the old style ink pads aren’t being made any more so why would SU! develop a new product that fits them?

Donna Bagwell

Sent from my iPad

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h16@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Storage-Units-tp47300p47311.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h92@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Phyllis Strickland
In reply to this post by donnab07

Maybe because the majority of our customers and even SU demonstrators cannot afford to buy all new ink pads, especially if you were unlucky enough to buy them not long before the reconfiguration?    

Pretty sure most people cannot afford to do that plus buy the storage Especially since it’s a little high priced for what it is. 

I think we’d have a lot more success selling the new storage if it was backwards compatible

Phyllis Strickland
Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 31, 2019, at 8:45 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47311h75@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

You can arrange the inserts in the cubes so that the old style pads will fit. The fit is not ideal, but the old style ink pads aren’t being made any more so why would SU! develop a new product that fits them?

Donna Bagwell

Sent from my iPad

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Storage-Units-tp47300p47311.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h8@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Cindy McCool

OK, I feel I have to chime into this conversation. Stamp-n-Storage makes lovely ink, refill, market cases and they give you a little wood slip to put behind the new pads so that they fit their cabinets. My entire studio is tricked out with their products and I know many SU demonstrators have these storage units as well.

I agree with Phyllis, I certainly cannot afford to buy new ink pads and frankly, I don’t like the new ones as it seems like I’m always getting ink on my fingers, or breaking a nail trying to get them open which didn’t happen with the prior design. I did replace all of my pads when the pads went to the juicer foam version that we currently have as they replaced the linen pads. That was expensive but well worth it.

Because I currently have a storage system in place I will not be buying any of these pricy units. I agree if they had made them portable I might have purchased. I will most likely buy one set to demonstrate with and show to my newer customers who only own the new style pad.  

It is obvious that SU’s business model supports new sales and new demonstrators and that is where their focus is. While disappointed, I still love the quality of their products overall and will continue to support them.

Cindy McCool

PO Box 370891

Montara, CA 94037

cindy@

650-867-0037 (text)

Visit my website to shop on line: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/cindysprojects/

Visit https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=2070178 to join!

From: ml+s1100894n47325h22@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n47325h22@.nabble]
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2019 2:59 PM
To: SUDSOL Group

pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20New%20Storage%20Units

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

Maybe because the majority of our customers and even SU demonstrators cannot afford to buy all new ink pads, especially if you were unlucky enough to buy them not long before the reconfiguration?    

Pretty sure most people cannot afford to do that plus buy the storage Especially since it’s a little high priced for what it is. 

I think we’d have a lot more success selling the new storage if it was backwards compatible

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 31, 2019, at 8:45 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47311h75@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Donna Bagwell

Sent from my iPad

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Storage-Units-tp47300p47325.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h21@n7.nabble.com

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Cindy McCool
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@mccoolmgt.com
650-867-0037 (text)
Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Sutton
In reply to this post by Phyllis Strickland

You are right on the money Phyllis!

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 1, 2019, at 5:59 PM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47325h28@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re: SU!: New Storage Units
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

Phyllis Strickland
Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 31, 2019, at 8:45 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47311h75@n7.nabble.com> wro

Donna Bagwell

Sent from my iPad

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Storage-Units-tp47300p47325.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h27@n7.nabble.com
Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Schreiber

I like the look of the storage, but love the old carousel for its smaller footprint and portability. Does anyone know if these ‘trays’ click together or if they just stack? 

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 2, 2019, at 8:02 AM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47338h53@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: New Storage Units
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 1, 2019, at 5:59 PM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47325h28@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Phyllis Strickland
Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 31, 2019, at 8:45 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47311h75@n7.nabble.com> wro

Donna Bagwell

Sent from my iPad

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h27@n7.nabble.com
Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Storage-Units-tp47300p47338.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h49@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Peri Beal
In reply to this post by Phyllis Strickland

I have the old carousel ink pad holder. I place a rubber band horizontally across the prongs of one slot. Then insert the 'new style' pad resting on top of the rubber. The rubber band is just tacky enough that the new pad doesn't slide around. Works for me. 

Peri Beal | Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
http://www.PapercraftingThreads.com
sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7

On Mon, Apr 1, 2019, 4:59 PM SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n47325h0@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+New+Storage+Units

Phyllis Strickland
Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 31, 2019, at 8:45 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n47311h75@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

donna@...?subject=RE: SU!: New Storage Units

Donna Bagwell

Well, that’s really too bad since most of our customers also have a mix of old and new pads and they won’t be buying them either.  Poor planning on SU’s part.  Lena

Sent from my iPad

Hi Everyone;  I'm excited about the new storage units becoming available tomorrow but am wondering if anyone knows if our older ink pads will also fit into them.  I have a mix of old and new pads and do not plan to replace the older ones when they're working just fine.  However, if the old ones don't fit in the new storage units the storage units are of no use to me.  I don't want to buy them and then find out they will only store a third of my ink pads.  Any insights?  Thanks, Lena Kiers

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h8@n7.nabble.com

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h99@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jennie Dietrich

Now that is a trick I am going to have to try

Jennie Dietrich
Stampin'Up! Independent Demonstrator
pfun_stampin@sbcglobal.net
Mom

On Tuesday, April 2, 2019, 8:07:24 AM CDT, SUDSOL [Peri Beal] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47340h72@.nabble> wrote:

madhousedog@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: New Storage Units
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: madhousedog@

I have the old carousel ink pad holder. I place a rubber band horizontally across the prongs of one slot. Then insert the 'new style' pad resting on top of the rubber. The rubber band is just tacky enough that the new pad doesn't slide around. Works for me.

Peri Beal | Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
http://www.PapercraftingThreads.com
sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7

On Mon, Apr 1, 2019, 4:59 PM SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Product Q&As < ml%2Bs1100894n47325h0@.nabble > wrote:
pstrickland@?subject=Re:+SU!:+New+Storage+Units
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@

Phyllis Strickland
Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 31, 2019, at 8:45 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Product Q&As < ml%2Bs1100894n47311h75@.nabble> wrote:

donna@...?subject=RE: SU!: New Storage Units
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

Donna Bagwell

lenakiers@ ?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20New%20Storage%20Units

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@

Well, that’s really too bad since most of our customers also have a mix of old and new pads and they won’t be buying them either. Poor planning on SU’s part. Lena

On Mar 31, 2019, at 4:44 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Product Q&As < ml+s1100894n47301h49@.nabble> wrote:

akviewpt@ ?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20New%20Storage%20Units

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 31, 2019, at 1:36 PM, SUDSOL [lkiers] via Product Q&As < ml+s1100894n47300h78@.nabble> wrote:

lenakiers@?subject=New Storage Units

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lenakiers@

Hi Everyone; I'm excited about the new storage units becoming available tomorrow but am wondering if anyone knows if our older ink pads will also fit into them. I have a mix of old and new pads and do not plan to replace the older ones when they're working just fine. However, if the old ones don't fit in the new storage units the storage units are of no use to me. I don't want to buy them and then find out they will only store a third of my ink pads. Any insights? Thanks, Lena Kiers

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: lenakiers@

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h52@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, ml+s1100894n1954h92@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to lkiers, please change the email address to: lenakiers@

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h16@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h8@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h99@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Peri Beal, please change the email address to: madhousedog@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Storage-Units-tp47300p47340.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h6@.nabble
Jennie Dietrich
Stampin'Up! Independent Demonstrator
http://www.pfunstampin.stampinup.net
pfun_stampin@sbcglobal.net
Mom
Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by Nancy Sutton

Yes, but we are always getting new customers… and In Colors are the new style… so if they don’t have anything to store them with so far, this would be a great alternative since you can buy what  you need and stack them.

I like the idea…

Lois

Lois Folla, Stampin' Up! Senior Manager

Paper Craft Classes/Clubs/Parties & More Available 

Office: 732.785.1558  Cell Phone: 732-598-5026

Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Calendar of Events:  www.LoisFolla.Stampinup.net 

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

Happy 30th Anniversary Stampin' UP!

Love It. Live It. Share It 

From: ml+s1100894n47338h94@.nabble <ml+s1100894n47338h94@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, April 2, 2019 8:02 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>

sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20New%20Storage%20Units

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com

Sent from my iPad

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPhone

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n47302h4@.nabble [ml+s1100894n47302h4@.nabble]

Sent from my iPad

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Storage-Units-tp47300p47338.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h90@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

GrammyKaren

20190402_150550.jpg (5M) Download Attachment

I just got my storage units.
I wanted them for classes this week.  Our old pads will fit.  They are a little snug but work great.   My old caddy was wobbly and the handle broke.  I debated on the Stamp-in-Storage but the unit is so heavy.   I've attached a photo.
Karen Bernhardt 

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n47351h10@.nabble>
Date: 4/2/19 2:10 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: SUDSOL Group <grammyKaren51@>

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=RE: SU!: New Storage Units
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@

Yes, but we are always getting new customers… and In Colors are the new style… so if they don’t have anything to store them with so far, this would be a great alternative since you can buy what you need and stack them.

I like the idea…

Lois

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

Sent from my iPad

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPhone

Donna Bagwell

Sent from my iPad

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h90@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Storage-Units-tp47300p47351.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h3@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

Sweet!!  Thanks for sharing a photo!!

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@gmail.com
270-307-1230

On Apr 2, 2019, at 3:12 PM, SUDSOL [GrammyKaren] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47353h84@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

grammyKaren51@verizon.net?subject=Re: SU!: New Storage Units
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: grammyKaren51@verizon.net

20190402_150550.jpg (5M) Download Attachment

I just got my storage units.
I wanted them for classes this week.  Our old pads will fit.  They are a little snug but work great.   My old caddy was wobbly and the handle broke.  I debated on the Stamp-in-Storage but the unit is so heavy.   I've attached a photo.
Karen Bernhardt 

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n47351h10@.nabble>
Date: 4/2/19 2:10 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: SUDSOL Group <grammyKaren51@>

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=RE: SU!: New Storage Units
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@

Yes, but we are always getting new customers… and In Colors are the new style… so if they don’t have anything to store them with so far, this would be a great alternative since you can buy what you need and stack them.

I like the idea…

Lois

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

Sent from my iPad

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPhone

Donna Bagwell

Sent from my iPad

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Storage-Units-tp47300p47351.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h3@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to GrammyKaren, please change the email address to: grammyKaren51@verizon.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Storage-Units-tp47300p47353.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h15@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

ISO - What folder is this?

lkiers
In reply to this post by donnab07

0EFC5733-9D63-414B-845F-AA0BC6D8D525.jpeg (105K) Download Attachment

A customer is lookin g for this embossing folder but I don’t even know if it’s SU or what its name is.  Does anyone know?  
Does anyone have it and want to sell it?  Thanks, Lena Kiers

" alt="IMG_2259.jpg" class="Apple-web-attachment Singleton" apple-inline="yes" src="cid:0EFC5733-9D63-414B-845F-AA0BC6D8D525@.2wire">
Lena Kiers
Stampin'Up! Demonstrator in Ontario, Canada
"The Lord is my strength and salvation."

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: ISO - What folder is this?

Jeanne Moss

Yes, it is SU.  It’s from the 2016 Holiday Catalog.

image1.png

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 3, 2019, at 11:47 AM, SUDSOL [lkiers] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47377h28@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lenakiers@gmail.com?subject=ISO - What folder is this?

0EFC5733-9D63-414B-845F-AA0BC6D8D525.jpeg (105K) Download Attachment

A customer is lookin g for this embossing folder but I don’t even know if it’s SU or what its name is.  Does anyone know?  
Does anyone have it and want to sell it?  Thanks, Lena Kiers

" alt="IMG_2259.jpg" class="Apple-web-attachment Singleton" apple-inline="yes" src="cid:0EFC5733-9D63-414B-845F-AA0BC6D8D525@.2wire">
Lena Kiers
Stampin'Up! Demonstrator in Ontario, Canada
"The Lord is my strength and salvation."

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Storage-Units-tp47300p47377.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h15@n7.nabble.com