4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine

Karen Alexander
Hi,
I hope everyone is healthy.

Does anyone know if we will be able to order the new Stampin' Cut and Emboss machine #149653 when the new catalogue goes live on June 3? I think I heard that it may not be available until later in the year. I       e-mailed Demo Support on Thursday but I haven't heard back yet.

Thank you.
Karen Alexander
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Warm wishes and happy thoughts
Karen Alexander
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: New Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine

Connie Babbert

No....cannot be ordered when the catalog gives live.  They did indicate "shortly" after.

On Sat, May 30, 2020 at 11:30 AM SUDSOL [Karen Alexander] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n53667h84@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
alexander_bkt@yahoo.ca?subject=New+Stampin'+Cut+and+Emboss+Machine
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: alexander_bkt@yahoo.ca

Hi,

Does anyone know if we will be able to order the new Stampin' Cut and Emboss machine #149653 when the new catalogue goes live on June 3? I think I heard that it may not be available until later in the year. I       e-mailed Demo Support on Thursday but I haven't heard back yet.

Thank you.
Karen Alexander
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Karen Alexander

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Karen Alexander, please change the email address to: alexander_bkt@yahoo.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Stampin-Cut-and-Emboss-Machine-tp53667.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h81@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Connie R. Babbert
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.inkspiredtreasures.com
Shop ONLINE 24/7 at iluvstamping.stampinup.net
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: New Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine

Linda Bobb
In reply to this post by Karen Alexander

That’s correct-later in the year.  No specific date yet 😞

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Karen Alexander] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n53667h60@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <lb1227@>
Sent: Sat, May 30, 2020 11:30 AM
Subject: SU!: New Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine

alexander_bkt@yahoo.ca?subject=New Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: alexander_bkt@

Hi,

Thank you.
Karen Alexander
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Karen Alexander

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Karen Alexander, please change the email address to: alexander_bkt@yahoo.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Stampin-Cut-and-Emboss-Machine-tp53667.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h57@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: New Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine

Elaine Lampropolos
In reply to this post by Karen Alexander

Hi,

I called yesterday and was told it would not be available until fall sometime.

Elaine Lampropolos

Lakewood, NY

From: ml+s1100894n53667h62@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n53667h62@.nabble]
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2020 11:30 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: New Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine

alexander_bkt@yahoo.ca?subject=New%20Stampin'%20Cut%20and%20Emboss%20Machine

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: alexander_bkt@

Hi,

Thank you.
Karen Alexander
Mississauga, ON, Canada

Karen Alexander

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h59@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.