New Stampin’ Blends Color Lifter

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New Stampin’ Blends Color Lifter

Maria Pobre
I was using my Blends yesterday and went to lighten up a tiny area on my project that had extended beyond the outline of the image. The Color Lifter was working fine, until I lifted it up from the cardstock to put it away. That’s when it dripped, spreading and lightly tinting an area that is about 1/2” x 3/4”. This is not the first time it has happened. Have any of you had this happen?

And yes, I store my Blends horizontally, in one of the 6x6 Art Bins someone suggested here on SUDSOL a few weeks ago.

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: New Stampin’ Blends Color Lifter

Nola Burkhard

Oh no! Problems already!!!???!!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 25, 2018, at 5:56 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n40437h23@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=New Stampin’ Blends Color Lifter
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

I was using my Blends yesterday and went to lighten up a tiny area on my project that had extended beyond the outline of the image. The Color Lifter was working fine, until I lifted it up from the cardstock to put it away. That’s when it dripped, spreading and lightly tinting an area that is about 1/2” x 3/4”. This is not the first time it has happened. Have any of you had this happen?

And yes, I store my Blends horizontally, in one of the 6x6 Art Bins someone suggested here on SUDSOL a few weeks ago.

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Stampin-Blends-Color-Lifter-tp40437.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h50@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Deborah Smart
In reply to this post by Maria Pobre

No, I haven’t had any problems with any of my Blends, or the Colour Lifter. I have 4 ladies in a Blends Club with me, and so far all is good!
~Deborah

Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2018 4:56 PM
Subject: SU!: New Stampin’ Blends Color Lifter

mailto:Stampinmia@?subject=New Stampin’ Blends Color Lifter
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Stampin-Blends-Color-Lifter-tp40437.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h47@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

I have not bought the lifter. I have bought several combos and sold a few too. So far so good. Hope they stay that way!
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 25, 2018, at 6:21 PM, SUDSOL [Deborah Smart] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n40439h85@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

debsmart@shaw.ca?subject=Re: SU!: New Stampin’ Blends Color Lifter
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: debsmart@shaw.ca

No, I haven’t had any problems with any of my Blends, or the Colour Lifter. I have 4 ladies in a Blends Club with me, and so far all is good!
~Deborah

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@
Deborah Smart

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Deborah Smart, please change the email address to: debsmart@shaw.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Stampin-Blends-Color-Lifter-tp40437p40439.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h50@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Libby Dyson

I've not had any problems at all and use mine constantly. I've used it on Petal Passion DSP, Whisper White card, C6 envelopes, Shimmery White Card and Thick Whisper White card. I've even demo'd it in my videos. So not a problem. Maybe contact DS and see what they say

On 26 January 2018 at 13:38, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n40442h79@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+New+Stampin’+Blends+Color+Lifter
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

I have not bought the lifter. I have bought several combos and sold a few too. So far so good. Hope they stay that way!
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 25, 2018, at 6:21 PM, SUDSOL [Deborah Smart] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n40439h85@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

debsmart@...?subject=Re: SU!: New Stampin’ Blends Color Lifter
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: debsmart@shaw.ca

~Deborah

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

Deborah Smart

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Deborah Smart, please change the email address to: debsmart@shaw.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Stampin-Blends-Color-Lifter-tp40437p40439.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h50@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Stampin-Blends-Color-Lifter-tp40437p40442.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h51@n7.nabble.com

--
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

This is the only problem I have had with any of mine, and I have used them a lot.

I did contact DS, but will also follow the advice Gwynne sent privately of removing both caps for awhile to equalize the inside pressure. I had been told by a friend the pressure changes on a plane can affect alcohol markers but had not had an issue until now.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Jan 26, 2018, at 12:44 PM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n40443h65@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

libby.dyson5@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: New Stampin’ Blends Color Lifter
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@gmail.com

I've not had any problems at all and use mine constantly. I've used it on Petal Passion DSP, Whisper White card, C6 envelopes, Shimmery White Card and Thick Whisper White card. I've even demo'd it in my videos. So not a problem. Maybe contact DS and see what they say

On 26 January 2018 at 13:38, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n40442h79@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 25, 2018, at 6:21 PM, SUDSOL [Deborah Smart] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n40439h85@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

~Deborah

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

Deborah Smart

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h50@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Stampin-Blends-Color-Lifter-tp40437p40442.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h51@n7.nabble.com

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Stampin-Blends-Color-Lifter-tp40437p40443.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h6@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Libby Dyson

Good to know as I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for the update

On 26 January 2018 at 15:40, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n40444h41@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+New+Stampin’+Blends+Color+Lifter
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

This is the only problem I have had with any of mine, and I have used them a lot.

I did contact DS, but will also follow the advice Gwynne sent privately of removing both caps for awhile to equalize the inside pressure. I had been told by a friend the pressure changes on a plane can affect alcohol markers but had not had an issue until now.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On Jan 26, 2018, at 12:44 PM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n40443h65@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

libby.dyson5@...?subject=Re: SU!: New Stampin’ Blends Color Lifter
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@gmail.com

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

~Deborah

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

Deborah Smart

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Stampin-Blends-Color-Lifter-tp40437p40443.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h6@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Stampin-Blends-Color-Lifter-tp40437p40444.html

--
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

You’re welcome! Thank you Gwynn for reminding me about that!
I’ll also share whatever DS says once I hear back from them.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On Jan 26, 2018, at 3:52 PM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n40445h27@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Good to know as I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for the update

On 26 January 2018 at 15:40, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n40444h41@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+New+Stampin’+Blends+Color+Lifter

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On Jan 26, 2018, at 12:44 PM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n40443h65@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

libby.dyson5@...?subject=Re: SU!: New Stampin’ Blends Color Lifter

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

~Deborah

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

Deborah Smart

--

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h6@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Stampin-Blends-Color-Lifter-tp40437p40444.html

--

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Stampin-Blends-Color-Lifter-tp40437p40445.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Everyday Enchantment???

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Deborah Smart

I’m trying to figure out what colors of cardstock goes with this old paper.
Soft suede, pumpkin pie and what else!!!

Thanks, nola

Sent from my iPhone
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Everyday Enchantment???

Coleen Astalos
Administrator

Check out this article for your answer: http://sudsol.org/member/articles/designer-series-paper-cs-matches-retired-dsp/

It has all the past papers & the colors.

Coleen

Coleen Astalos
Alamosa, CO, coleen@sudsol.com

See my jewelry for sale at www.flexibleaccessories.com

From: ml+s1100894n40827h82@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n40827h82@.nabble]
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2018 5:17 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: Everyday Enchantment???

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Everyday%20Enchantment???

I’m trying to figure out what colors of cardstock goes with this old paper.
Soft suede, pumpkin pie and what else!!!

Thanks, nola

Sent from my iPhone

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Stampin-Blends-Color-Lifter-tp40437p40827.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h19@n7.nabble.com

Virus-free. www.avast.com
Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: New Stampin’ Blends Color Lifter - Update

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Maria Pobre

As stated in my previous post, I contacted Demo Support about my “drippy” Color Lifter. They had not had any other feedback, but sent me a replacement.
I also followed Gwynne’s advice and took both caps off for about 5 minutes. It no longer drips.
Yay!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Jan 26, 2018, at 2:40 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n40444h96@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: New Stampin’ Blends Color Lifter

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On Jan 26, 2018, at 12:44 PM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n40443h65@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

~Deborah

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

Deborah Smart

--