New Recruit

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New Recruit

Joan Norman

I gave each recruit a binder with useful information from Sudsol and SU. This may be outdated now but it had starter kit information, FAQs about being a demonstrate, signing up papers, 40 New customers in 4 minutes, Tale of Two Hostesses, New demonstrator checklist, Door prize drawings sign\ up sheet to copy, Left/right game, How Easy it is to do a Workshop?, Demonstrator and booking statements,Workshop checklist, The Wait is Over Your stamps have arrived, Merchandise return form, my form for bookkeeping, Card/Gift Record, Power of three, and Signing for Sudsol. I think I also included three simple cards and projects.

--
Joan Norman
Stampin' Up! demonstrator
stampnjoan@gmail.coml.com

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: New Recruit

Sue Erickson

What a great collection of information Joan. Did you then meet with your recruit to go over the information?

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 11, 2021, at 7:31 AM, SUDSOL [Joan Norman] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n57464h62@.nabble> wrote:

´╗┐
stampnjoan@gmail.com?subject=New Recruit
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampnjoan@

I gave each recruit a binder with useful information from Sudsol and SU. This may be outdated now but it had starter kit information, FAQs about being a demonstrate, signing up papers, 40 New customers in 4 minutes, Tale of Two Hostesses, New demonstrator checklist, Door prize drawings sign\ up sheet to copy, Left/right game, How Easy it is to do a Workshop?, Demonstrator and booking statements,Workshop checklist, The Wait is Over Your stamps have arrived, Merchandise return form, my form for bookkeeping, Card/Gift Record, Power of three, and Signing for Sudsol. I think I also included three simple cards and projects.

--
Joan Norman
Stampin' Up! demonstrator
stampnjoan@gmail.coml.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Joan Norman, please change the email address to: stampnjoan@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Recruit-tp57464.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.