New Recruit Question

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New Recruit Question

Diane Harman
I have a lady that signed up under me on my DBWS. She received a message saying they will review her application and get back to her in a couple a days.  

Has anyone else had this happen to a recruit before?

Does anyone know what this is about?
Thanks
Diane
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: New Recruit Question

GrammyKaren

It doesn't take that long and I called when it happened to me.   My customer got her ID and temporary Password within an hour.  Congrats on New Recruit.
Karen Bernhardt

On 01/10/15, SUDSOL [Diane Harman] via Business Talk<ml-node+s1100894n16694h43@.nabble> wrote:

stampindiane@twc.com?subject=New Recruit Question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampindiane@twc.com

I have a lady that signed up under me on my DBWS. She received a message saying they will review her application and get back to her in a couple a days.  

Thanks
Diane

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Harman, please change the email address to: stampindiane@twc.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Recruit-Question-tp16694.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h22@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: New Recruit Question

Diane Harman

Thanks Karen,

I’ll call on Monday

Diane

From: ml-node+s1100894n16695h19@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n16695h19@.nabble]
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2015 8:31 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: New Recruit Question

grammyKaren51@verizon.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20New%20Recruit%20Question

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: grammyKaren51@verizon.net

It doesn't take that long and I called when it happened to me.   My customer got her ID and temporary Password within an hour.  Congrats on New Recruit.

Karen Bernhardt

On 01/10/15, SUDSOL [Diane Harman] via Business Talk<ml-node+s1100894n16694h43@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampindiane@twc.com

Thanks
Diane

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Harman, please change the email address to: stampindiane@twc.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Recruit-Question-tp16694.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h22@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to GrammyKaren, please change the email address to: grammyKaren51@verizon.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Recruit-Question-tp16694p16695.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h67@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Diane Harman

When someone purchases the starter kit, do they get a Sale-A-Bration set.  I know that since the kit is 99 dollars the would only get one, or does the kit not count.  Also, could they add extra to the kit to make it 100 in order to get two?

From: "SUDSOL [Diane Harman] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n16694h28@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <joycepacer@>
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2015 8:28:45 PM
Subject: SU!: New Recruit Question

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampindiane@

Thanks
Diane

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h7@.nabble

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Tanya Stottlemire

there is an extra sign up deal right now. They get a choice of one of the kits or TWO sab products
On Jan 10, 2015, at 9:41 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20New%20Recruit%20Question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

When someone purchases the starter kit, do they get a Sale-A-Bration set.  I know that since the kit is 99 dollars the would only get one, or does the kit not count.  Also, could they add extra to the kit to make it 100 in order to get two?

From: "SUDSOL [Diane Harman] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n16694h28@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <joycepacer@>
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2015 8:28:45 PM
Subject: SU!: New Recruit Question

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampindiane@

Thanks
Diane

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a href="x-msg://78/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" link="external">click here.

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Recruit-Question-tp16694p16698.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h2@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: New Recruit Question

Ann Lohmeyer
In reply to this post by Diane Harman
This happens occasionally due to issues with the SSN not matching the name.  Did she get married recently?

Ann
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: New Recruit Question

Diane Harman

A couple of years ago. I did not have internet most of the weekend due to the network adaptor not working correctly, so sorry for the late reply.

She got every cleared this morning.

Thanks

Diane

From: ml-node+s1100894n16715h39@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n16715h39@.nabble]
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2015 10:18 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: New Recruit Question

annstamps@att.net?subject=Re:%20New%20Recruit%20Question

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: annstamps@att.net

This happens occasionally due to issues with the SSN not matching the name.  Did she get married recently?

Ann

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Ann Lohmeyer, please change the email address to: annstamps@att.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Recruit-Question-tp16694p16715.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h67@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.