New Photopolymer Set/Flyer

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New Photopolymer Set/Flyer

Barbara Felece
Does anyone know how to get to the Photopolymer Page? I have tried to find it on the SU site, but although it always refers to the Photopolymer Page, I can't find it. I would like to print out the flyer for the newest set so I can show my customers. Any help would be appreciated - the SU site is rarely helpful!
TIA
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: New Photopolymer Set/Flyer

Sara Levin

Barbara ~

The easiest way, I think, to find the new photopolymer sets is to click the In The Know button.  Once on the new page, scroll down and click on Photopolymer to be taken to the page with all of the non-catalog sets.

Sara

Sara Levin
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 12:34 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n17083h65@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
stamperbabs@gmail.com?subject=New+Photopolymer+Set/Flyer
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperbabs@gmail.com

Does anyone know how to get to the Photopolymer Page? I have tried to find it on the SU site, but although it always refers to the Photopolymer Page, I can't find it. I would like to print out the flyer for the newest set so I can show my customers. Any help would be appreciated - the SU site is rarely helpful!
TIA

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Felece, please change the email address to: stamperbabs@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Photopolymer-Set-Flyer-tp17083.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n1954h66@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: New Photopolymer Set/Flyer

Diane Gardner

Here are the steps to get to the flyers

Home>training> products and techniques> know you product> stamps> photopolymer