Faux Fabric
Faux Patina
Faux Tarnished Silver

Frosted filters
Frosted Windows
Faux Suede
Gel cards
Grid Technique

Please, if you asked for any of these and I have missed your name on my list let me know.  We need people to do the techniques listed and most are simple to do.  Directions are either here on the SUDSOL Techniques or Splitcoaststampers
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: New List for Techniques D-G

Connie Babbert

Joyce. I had said I’d do Faux Suede. 

Connie Babbert
Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
Blog:  www.inkspiredtreasures.com
Order online 24/7:  www.iluvstamping.stampinup.com

On Mar 28, 2020, at 5:37 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n52291h28@.nabble> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=New List for Techniques D-G
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Here is the up dated list of tutorials that have not been taken"

Direct to paper
Distressed Foil
Distressed Glue
Faux Fabric
Faux Patina
Faux Tarnished Silver

Frosted filters
Frosted Windows
Faux Suede
Gel cards
Grid Technique

Please, if you asked for any of these and I have missed your name on my list let me know.  We need people to do the techniques listed and most are simple to do.  Directions are either here on the SUDSOL Techniques or Splitcoaststampers
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-List-for-Techniques-D-G-tp52291.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h0@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: New List for Techniques D-G

joyce pacer

Thanks, this gets confusing.
On March 28, 2020 at 5:48 PM "SUDSOL [Connie Babbert] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n52292h66@.nabble> wrote:

iluvstamping@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: New List for Techniques D-G
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: iluvstamping@

Joyce. I had said I’d do Faux Suede. 

Connie Babbert
Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
Blog:  www.inkspiredtreasures.com
Order online 24/7:  www.iluvstamping.stampinup.com

On Mar 28, 2020, at 5:37 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n52291h28@.nabble > wrote:

joycepacer@?subject=New List for Techniques D-G
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Here is the up dated list of tutorials that have not been taken"

Direct to paper
Distressed Foil
Distressed Glue
Faux Fabric
Faux Patina
Faux Tarnished Silver

Frosted filters
Frosted Windows
Faux Suede
Gel cards
Grid Technique

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-List-for-Techniques-D-G-tp52291.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h0@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie Babbert, please change the email address to: iluvstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-List-for-Techniques-D-G-tp52291p52292.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat