New Jersey On Stage

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New Jersey On Stage

Maria Pobre
Will any SUDSOL members be presenting in New Jersey? That is the one I am planning to attend.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: New Jersey On Stage

Linda Willimer

Me!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 12, 2016, at 7:39 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n31238h14@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=New Jersey On Stage
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Will any SUDSOL members be presenting in New Jersey? That is the one I am planning to attend.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Jersey-On-Stage-tp31238.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h51@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.
Linda Willimer
Stampin' Up! Senior Supervisor
Pennington, NJ
Email: stampingbeauty@hotmail.com
Facebook: Linda Willimer, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
My Online Store - lindawillimer.stampinup.net
My Blog - willimer.com/Stamping with Tea and Cake
Reply | Threaded
|

Debby Kainu

Congratulations Linda!  Can't wait to see it/you.  

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 12, 2016, at 7:43 AM, SUDSOL [Linda Willimer] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n31240h63@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingbeauty@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: New Jersey On Stage
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingbeauty@hotmail.com

Me!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 12, 2016, at 7:39 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n31238h14@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Jersey-On-Stage-tp31238.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h51@n5.nabble.com
Linda Willimer
Pennington, NJ

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Linda Willimer, please change the email address to: stampingbeauty@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Jersey-On-Stage-tp31238p31240.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h38@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Linda Willimer

Yay! I'm hoping my plans all fall in place so I can attend. Even saved the necessary flex points.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Aug 12, 2016, at 9:43 PM, SUDSOL [Linda Willimer] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n31240h72@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingbeauty@hotmail.com

Me!!

Sent from my iPhone

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

Linda Willimer
Pennington, NJ

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Linda Willimer, please change the email address to: stampingbeauty@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Jersey-On-Stage-tp31238p31240.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h47@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jayne Hansen
In reply to this post by Linda Willimer

Sorry not presenting just attending

On August 12, 2016 at 7:43 AM "SUDSOL [Linda Willimer] via Swaps & SU! Events" <ml-node+s1100894n31240h81@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingbeauty@

Me!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 12, 2016, at 7:39 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n31238h14@.nabble> wrote:

Stampinmia@?subject=New Jersey On Stage
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h51@.nabble
Linda Willimer
Pennington, NJ
Email: stampingbeauty@

To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h56@.nabble
Jayne Hansen
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Baltimore, MD 21227
443-902-0208
Reply | Threaded
|

Linda Willimer
In reply to this post by Maria Pobre

Oh crap! Not presenting, just going! Serves me right for not waking up before I read my emails properly!! ☺️

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 12, 2016, at 7:43 AM, Linda Willimer <stampingbeauty@hotmail.com> wrote:

Me!!

Sent from my iPhone

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

Linda Willimer
Pennington, NJ
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Oh. Okay. At least I might get to see you, IF my plans work out.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Aug 13, 2016, at 2:08 AM, SUDSOL [Linda Willimer] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml-node+s1100894n31267h9@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Oh crap! Not presenting, just going! Serves me right for not waking up before I read my emails properly!! ☺️

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 12, 2016, at 7:43 AM, Linda Willimer <stampingbeauty@hotmail.com> wrote:

Me!!

Sent from my iPhone

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

Linda Willimer
Pennington, NJ

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Jersey-On-Stage-tp31238p31267.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h47@n5.nabble.com