New Ink Pads

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New Ink Pads

Darla Olson
Am I the only one having trouble sliding the lids back and forth?

Darla Olson
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: New Ink Pads

Catherine Harwood

I found it a little tight to slide on the one that was a gift from SU at OnStage for leaders. But once I slid it a few times, it loosened up a little. I am so hoping these are consistently easy to slide.

I also found that I have to press on the top to get ink to transfer into the bottom to use for watercoloring. Then if I slide the pad just half way in, it’s sturdy enough to stamp on the pad but still access the “well” to pick up ink with an aqua painter. I loved that feature of the old style so was determined to find a way to still stamp and watercolor. You just have to stamp near the end of the pad that’s more supported by the base. Hope that makes sense.

Catherine Harwood
charwood@earthlink.net

On Apr 13, 2018, at 9:52 PM, SUDSOL [Darla Olson] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n41801h32@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Inkheaven.sudsol@gmail.com?subject=New%20Ink%20Pads
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Inkheaven.sudsol@gmail.com

Am I the only one having trouble sliding the lids back and forth?

Darla Olson

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Darla Olson, please change the email address to: Inkheaven.sudsol@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Ink-Pads-tp41801.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, ml+s1100894n1954h75@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.