New Ink Pad olders

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
10 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New Ink Pad olders

Ellen
I have them and thought they would be fun.  BUT it seems the ink pads do not fit.  They are kind of tight and do not slide in easy.  I am not sure I like them.  

Do they snap together or am I missing something.  Love the topper to put refills in.  Love the Blends holder, but not sure about the ink pad holder
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: New Ink Pad olders

Pam Staples

Do you have the new ink pads or
The old ink pads? The new ink pads have plenty of room and fit wonderfully. The old pads do not really fit and it’s recommended NOT to store them in the new storage system. 

Pam Staples
(919) 995-4564

Follow me on Facebook:  www.facebook.com/sunnygirlscraps

Follow me on YouTube:

Follow me on Pinterest:  www.pinterest.com/stampwithpam

Sent from my iPhone

On May 9, 2019, at 8:05 PM, SUDSOL [Ellen] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n48064h49@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

ewilliams9780@gmail.com?subject=New Ink Pad olders
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ewilliams9780@gmail.com

I have them and thought they would be fun.  BUT it seems the ink pads do not fit.  They are kind of tight and do not slide in easy.  I am not sure I like them.  

Do they snap together or am I missing something.  Love the topper to put refills in.  Love the Blends holder, but not sure about the ink pad holder

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Ellen, please change the email address to: ewilliams9780@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Ink-Pad-olders-tp48064.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h39@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Pam Staples
www.sunnygirlscraps.com

SUDSOL Pinterest Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: New Ink Pad olders

Robin Messenheimer
In reply to this post by Ellen

I love every part of the new holders. But I do have all new style ink pads. It’s a good-news-bad-news story as I lost all my older ink pads – 3 generations worth – in the lava eruption last year. As you can see in my photo, there are quite a few I’ve not used yet. I haven’t ordered the new colors, yet, either.

Anyway, I’m totally happy with my storage units. I really loved the Stamp ‘n Storage units I used to have. But I’m in a much smaller space in a small apartment and I share an office with my husband. To make our combined office not look too crowded, we bought small, glass-topped desks. They’re perfect for our space, but have weight limitations, thus no more Stampin ‘n Storage wood units. I was on vacation last month when the storage units came out and I dropped what I was doing and ordered them right away. When I got home, I found I needed a couple more units and they were still available. When I put in my first new catty order, I’ll order four ore of the Open Storage Cubes for my ribbons.

This is a photo of the set-up on my glass-topped desk. My laptop sits in front of it and I can easily get to everything from our work table (yes, we share one work table – so far it’s working). The half-size stamp boxes are going to have my embellishments and be labeled. But that’s for new catty stuff, and I’m not there yet!

A picture containing indoor, wall, table

Description automatically generated

Robin

From: ml+s1100894n48064h53@.nabble <ml+s1100894n48064h53@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, May 9, 2019 2:06 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>
Subject: SU!: New Ink Pad olders

ewilliams9780@gmail.com?subject=New%20Ink%20Pad%20olders

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ewilliams9780@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Ellen, please change the email address to: ewilliams9780@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Ink-Pad-olders-tp48064.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h43@n7.nabble.com

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Love it! So glad it is such a perfect storage system for you!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On May 11, 2019, at 2:32 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n48081h43@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

rmessenheimer@earthlink.net?subject=RE: New Ink Pad olders
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net

I love every part of the new holders. But I do have all new style ink pads. It’s a good-news-bad-news story as I lost all my older ink pads – 3 generations worth – in the lava eruption last year. As you can see in my photo, there are quite a few I’ve not used yet. I haven’t ordered the new colors, yet, either.

Anyway, I’m totally happy with my storage units. I really loved the Stamp ‘n Storage units I used to have. But I’m in a much smaller space in a small apartment and I share an office with my husband. To make our combined office not look too crowded, we bought small, glass-topped desks. They’re perfect for our space, but have weight limitations, thus no more Stampin ‘n Storage wood units. I was on vacation last month when the storage units came out and I dropped what I was doing and ordered them right away. When I got home, I found I needed a couple more units and they were still available. When I put in my first new catty order, I’ll order four ore of the Open Storage Cubes for my ribbons.

This is a photo of the set-up on my glass-topped desk. My laptop sits in front of it and I can easily get to everything from our work table (yes, we share one work table – so far it’s working). The half-size stamp boxes are going to have my embellishments and be labeled. But that’s for new catty stuff, and I’m not there yet!

Robin

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h43@n7.nabble.com

Robin Messenheimer Pahoa, Hawaii http://robinscraftroom.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Ink-Pad-olders-tp48064p48081.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h6@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: New Ink Pad olders

Robin Messenheimer

Thanks, Maria!

From: ml+s1100894n48083h42@.nabble <ml+s1100894n48083h42@.nabble>
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2019 7:19 PM
Subject: Re: SU!: New Ink Pad olders

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20New%20Ink%20Pad%20olders

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On May 11, 2019, at 2:32 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n48081h43@.nabble> wrote:

rmessenheimer@?subject=RE: New Ink Pad olders

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@

Image removed by sender. A picture containing indoor, wall, table

Robin

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Ink-Pad-olders-tp48064p48081.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h6@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Ink-Pad-olders-tp48064p48083.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h43@.nabble

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

Beautiful, Robin!  I’m sorry you had to lose your old products, but the new sure looks pretty!

I also love the new storage.  I’ve been using any half price items to order the new ink pads by family.
I only ordered one set of the pad holders and one of the Blends holders, just to check them out.  I’ll be ordering more when they are available again.

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On May 11, 2019, at 1:49 AM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n48085h76@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

rmessenheimer@earthlink.net?subject=RE: SU!: New Ink Pad olders
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net

Thanks, Maria!

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On May 11, 2019, at 2:32 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n48081h43@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@

Robin

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Ink-Pad-olders-tp48064p48083.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Ink-Pad-olders-tp48064p48085.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h15@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Connie Babbert

Looks wonderful, Robin!  I'm sure it is an adjustment from the lovely area you had in your last home, but a great space!  

I, too, love the new Stampin' Storage!  I have had MANY different organizers over the years, the big wood ones, the carrousel one from SU, but I love how easy these are to mix and match, add or remove.  I do need one or two more Open Storage ones, but I like how they tuck in the corner and give me back some counter space!  Here's my sanctuary!  I had the cabinets customized and built when I moved in.  It's completely MINE!  lol!  I had over half of the new pads, but went ahead and invested in the rest of them when I got the storage...except the outgoing In Colors.

Stampin' Storage small.jpg
Craft Room small.jpg

On Sat, May 11, 2019 at 8:05 AM SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n48086h73@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+New+Ink+Pad+olders
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Beautiful, Robin!  I’m sorry you had to lose your old products, but the new sure looks pretty!

I also love the new storage.  I’ve been using any half price items to order the new ink pads by family.
I only ordered one set of the pad holders and one of the Blends holders, just to check them out.  I’ll be ordering more when they are available again.

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On May 11, 2019, at 1:49 AM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n48085h76@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

rmessenheimer@...?subject=RE: SU!: New Ink Pad olders

Thanks, Maria!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

Robin

I have them and thought they would be fun.  BUT it seems the ink pads do not fit.  They are kind of tight and do not slide in easy.  I am not sure I like them.  

Do they snap together or am I missing something.  Love the topper to put refills in.  Love the Blends holder, but not sure about the ink pad holder

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Ink-Pad-olders-tp48064p48085.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h15@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Ink-Pad-olders-tp48064p48086.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h81@n7.nabble.com

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Connie R. Babbert
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.inkspiredtreasures.com
Shop ONLINE 24/7 at www.iluvstamping.stampinup.net
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

What a beautiful space, Connie! 

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On May 11, 2019, at 9:22 AM, SUDSOL [Connie Babbert] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n48087h38@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

iluvstamping@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: New Ink Pad olders
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: iluvstamping@gmail.com

Looks wonderful, Robin! I'm sure it is an adjustment from the lovely area you had in your last home, but a great space!

I, too, love the new Stampin' Storage! I have had MANY different organizers over the years, the big wood ones, the carrousel one from SU, but I love how easy these are to mix and match, add or remove. I do need one or two more Open Storage ones, but I like how they tuck in the corner and give me back some counter space! Here's my sanctuary! I had the cabinets customized and built when I moved in. It's completely MINE! lol! I had over half of the new pads, but went ahead and invested in the rest of them when I got the storage...except the outgoing In Colors.

Craft Room small.jpg

On Sat, May 11, 2019 at 8:05 AM SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n48086h73@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Beautiful, Robin! I’m sorry you had to lose your old products, but the new sure looks pretty!

I also love the new storage. I’ve been using any half price items to order the new ink pads by family.
I only ordered one set of the pad holders and one of the Blends holders, just to check them out. I’ll be ordering more when they are available again.

On May 11, 2019, at 1:49 AM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n48085h76@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Thanks, Maria!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

Robin

I have them and thought they would be fun. BUT it seems the ink pads do not fit. They are kind of tight and do not slide in easy. I am not sure I like them.

Do they snap together or am I missing something. Love the topper to put refills in. Love the Blends holder, but not sure about the ink pad holder

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h15@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Ink-Pad-olders-tp48064p48086.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h81@n7.nabble.com

--
Connie R. Babbert
My Blog: www.inkspiredtreasures.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie Babbert, please change the email address to: iluvstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Ink-Pad-olders-tp48064p48087.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h15@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson
In reply to this post by Robin Messenheimer

It looks great Robin!

Sent from my iPad

On May 10, 2019, at 9:32 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n48081h89@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

rmessenheimer@earthlink.net?subject=RE: New Ink Pad olders

Robin

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h52@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Connie Babbert

Love your sanctuary, Connie!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On May 11, 2019, at 11:22 PM, SUDSOL [Connie Babbert] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n48087h29@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

iluvstamping@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: New Ink Pad olders
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: iluvstamping@gmail.com

Looks wonderful, Robin! I'm sure it is an adjustment from the lovely area you had in your last home, but a great space!

I, too, love the new Stampin' Storage! I have had MANY different organizers over the years, the big wood ones, the carrousel one from SU, but I love how easy these are to mix and match, add or remove. I do need one or two more Open Storage ones, but I like how they tuck in the corner and give me back some counter space! Here's my sanctuary! I had the cabinets customized and built when I moved in. It's completely MINE! lol! I had over half of the new pads, but went ahead and invested in the rest of them when I got the storage...except the outgoing In Colors.

Craft Room small.jpg

Beautiful, Robin! I’m sorry you had to lose your old products, but the new sure looks pretty!

I also love the new storage. I’ve been using any half price items to order the new ink pads by family.
I only ordered one set of the pad holders and one of the Blends holders, just to check them out. I’ll be ordering more when they are available again.

Thanks, Maria!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

Robin

I have them and thought they would be fun. BUT it seems the ink pads do not fit. They are kind of tight and do not slide in easy. I am not sure I like them.

Do they snap together or am I missing something. Love the topper to put refills in. Love the Blends holder, but not sure about the ink pad holder

--
Connie R. Babbert
My Blog: www.inkspiredtreasures.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie Babbert, please change the email address to: iluvstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Ink-Pad-olders-tp48064p48087.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h6@n7.nabble.com